impregnation fantasies

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Rawbone & Ms. Helgaleena - i'm in the 'has impregnation nightmares' club :frown:

wake up sweating and pukey.. glaring at the boy kinda nightmares. the idea is terrifying *shudder*

Word. Not only would it ruin my girlish figure, but how the hell am I supposed to pass a child through my weiner?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We need to keep this thread impregnated with activity.

Impregnation fantasies (or impregnation expectations) are great. When someone wants me to cum in them I just think "ooh y'dutty bitch!"...and then cum in them. Because I'm a gentleman.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a trope in erotic romance novels, descriptions of the jet of hot seed deep inside is much stressed, whether it is anal or vaginal. I do believe it is the thought of it rather than the actual sensation that titillates. I for one have never actually felt, as the nerve endings that far inside are not designed for it, really. And unless my partner was a zombie, the temperature difference would be negligible. There is a sudden increase in liquidity, of course.

This would differ for the male simply because that part of the anatomy is pretty damned sensitive. Once I had a partner say jokingly that I'd melted him. Others have been able to regain erection in situ. But most certainly the simple sensation of ejaculation is not the subject.

The subject is making babies. I consider making babies a hazardous side effect. It's not pleasant to me.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few lovers with this sort of fetish and I was always deeply grateful that at the time I was using Implanon (a form of implanted birthcontrol that lays just under the skin in your right upper arm) so no "accidents" could be engineered.

I asked one of them what it was all about and from what he said I gather it's about his masculinity, his virility, and then it gets down to deeper darker places like marking, owning and making the woman..ahemmm..."his".

For me its been a mix between paragraph two and a few other things (oddly enough mostly cultivated with someone on implanon so there was no actual fear involved). In most D/S relationships I've been in, cum has been a form of reward for performing well in sex, so there was some form of enjoyment to 'giving' in return for good sex. Additionally, partners who enjoy cum are generally quite happy to be filled up, and their enjoyment reflects directly back into mine.

I am, however, violently turned off by the idea of cumming into someone who doesn't want it. In that respect, the marking/owning/etc is enjoyable to the extent that the partner enjoys it, and to the extent that it rounds out a larger narrative about roles in the bedroom.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fathered 3 children with my wife. was singlr and very active sexually at a time before Aids. most gals were on the pill, no need for condoms. I seldom used them, and when I did my girth and the one size fits all approach resulted in shredded condoms. I had no desire to knock women up to "make them mine." in fact, totally the opposite, I didn't want any kids til I was ready, and gals didn't want kids without a marriage cuz guys didn't want "instant family" back then. I knew some nice gals that had a child early in life and guys passed them by for the most part. I'm talking 60's, 70's.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
The Male Species are made to impregnate the Female Species. I watch the Discovery Channel. LOL

Last week I want to so bad, could not feel nothing with the condom on. Eventually took it off but did cum in her.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive never experienced a greater relief during sex. but i dont like pregnancy scares. and bc isnt 100% reliable. therefore my fantasy is no more.

D_Harry_Ballz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I for one have these fetishes as well. I suppose you could use the term that "Men need to spread their seed", but for me it's mostly about the idea that a woman is desiring of a man to bear her children.

Now of course some may see this as "disgusting" or insane, but the woman I am currently seeing is very communicative with me about this, we use the proper protection, and life is grand.

Even though using contraception while fulfilling this fetish is ideal 99% of the time, the idea of a woman breeding with a man is essentially why the two have sex on a carnal level. Sure, you pick a mate because that person is "hot", makes you feel good, etc. but the act itself on a basic level is with the intent to breed.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often have these strong urges and they keep getting stronger, but the reality is that having children does not fit my lifestyle at the moment.

How I will probably proceed is putting myself up as a donor to women who want a baby without involvement of the father. The whole deal about the breeding fantasy goes out the window when artificial insemination is involved though.

It is a very tricky fetish/ fantasy as most if not all women I sleep with bring up the fact that they wouldn't mind having my babies and when they do I find myself walking away from them because the reality is that I would gladly knock them up but eventually find myself another playtoy which would not be fair to my future children.
These women usually see me being a stable and loyal dad to their children which I very much would like to be but on my own terms.

MaxGallos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was in a relationship once for about a year. A couple of months after being together, she confided that she wanted to have a child. So we agreed to certain terms. So we started having unprotected sex, lots and lots of it. She wouldn't get pregnant. She was becoming more and more frustrated, so we started to have more and more unprotected sex. She would take her temp, ovulation tests, etc .... She even paid to have me tested, apparently its cheaper than testing a woman. I passed with flying colors. Eventually the relationship didn't work out. But, it kinda became like a fetish. I learned alot through all that. Like how to tell when a girl is ovulating, the creamy/sticky discharge from the vagina, the nipples get darker/sensitive, more emotional, etc...

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i have the fettish. i really get off to cumming in people where there might be consequences (not disease). like risky.

like blowing a load balls deep in someone not your significant other. or blowing a load balls deep in someone you know isnt on birth control.

it's the risk that makes it that more erotic for me. cant explain why. just what gets me off

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have the fettish. i really get off to cumming in people where there might be consequences (not disease). like risky.

like blowing a load balls deep in someone not your significant other. or blowing a load balls deep in someone you know isnt on birth control.

it's the risk that makes it that more erotic for me. cant explain why. just what gets me off

Some medications have increased urges for risky sex as a side effect. If you are on any medications, you might discuss this with your doctor.

D

deleted300444

I dont wish to impregnate I just want to fuckem with while they have another dudes baby bump. I am serious.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610