impregnation fantasies

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine weren't fantasies. fathered 3 children, all sons, with my wife. we had been married about 4 years, when the wife said, "it's time. I want a baby. I want us to be a family. I'm 25. I want to give you a son." she was on the pill so she stopped taking it in Jan '82. timed the ovulation. we had abstained for 2 weeks. so when the time came, we screwed a lot. I blew massive loads. she said she could feel herself full of my cum. it was the middle of Feb, 1982. and that's all it took, she got pregnant. first son born Nov'82

We always planned on having a family, but both of us were so darn poor and broke when we met. we were together for 2 years before we wed, then another 4 yrs before our first child. in those 6 yrs, we both worked hard, we partied with other couples our age. we bought some nice things, paid off our cars, got established in our jobs. Our sex life was very good. We fucked at least once a day on average unless it was her time of the month. the weekends were like the sexual Olympics, having sex 15-20 times between Friday afternoon and Monday morning. When we met, she found she liked and needed a big cock to meet her sexual wants and needs. I was her man. We fell deeply in love.

notahorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like bigbucky above, I've had impregnation realities--three of them. After two kids we were sort of on the fence about having a third, not being real cautious but not being real intent on it either, and then...nature made the choice for us.

We weren't 'trying' real hard any of the times she got pregnant. Of course, when you're young and have no kids to take up your time, you tend to engage in the activity that creates kids. I guess we're lucky in that regard, since a lot of couples spend a lot of money and time trying to have kids.

My wife got her tubes tied after the third pregnancy. Funny thing is, that's about the time I started cultivating an impregnation fantasy. Reverse psychology at work, I guess. It's not so much of a 'fantasy' thing, going forward anyway (now knowing the cost of kids, I don't think a 4th would be considered 'fantasy'). I guess I wish I had gotten more 'into it' back in the days when we were having kids.

These days when she's late in her cycle, I'll jokingly say that, uh oh, maybe the surgery failed. She doesn't find it that humorous.

hardlad1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a big fetish for impregnating a girl. I don't know exactly what it is about it but more a combination of things. I love dumping my cum in any available hole, but I also think its the element of risk and the 'marking of territory'. Such a hot and horny thing to do especially when more than one man involved, but its a hard fetish to play out in real life. I did to a MMMMF once but there aren't many girls out there who simply just want to go out and get pregnant.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

suckemall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had my wife getting laid regularly by several young members of my baseball team and was hoping that one of them would impregnate her during our years of me allowing her to fool around with other guys. She did eventually get pregnant after a night of her getting pumped by 3 of the guys and myself, so we did not say anything about it and raised the child as our own without questioning if it was someone else's sperm that got her pregnant. Still get horny when I think it was one of the other guys that knocked her up since I was the last one to unload in her pussy.

ROGUISH75

Experimental Member
Media
I have fantasies of being the bull in a cuck relationship and impregnating the woman.

I almost never use condoms. Cumming deep in a pussy or ass feel great to both partners.

I've had sex with a few married women and interesting I noticed after a while every one of them had asked me to cum in them. Like started begging for it during sex. Confirming some thoughts about cuck relationships I'd had. I.e a lot of it goes on.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have fantasies of being the bull in a cuck relationship and impregnating the woman.

I almost never use condoms. Cumming deep in a pussy or ass feel great to both partners.

I've had sex with a few married women and interesting I noticed after a while every one of them had asked me to cum in them. Like started begging for it during sex. Confirming some thoughts about cuck relationships I'd had. I.e a lot of it goes on.

Yes, the fantasy is super hot. But, I would not want to happen "in reality."

nc_guy

Expert Member
Media
Forest City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I`m much older than my wife, she is in her 30`s and I`m 50 . I had my tubes tied when I was with my 1rst wife. She is wanting a child, rather going and paying $$$ at a clinic , we decided she would have unprotected sex with other guys. I enjoy giving her oral after she has sex. Would that hurt her chances of pregnancy?

Jezi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless I could give birth to a new puppy I'm not remotely interested in being knocked up. No kids for me, thanks. I had a tubal ligation years ago. I do, however, enjoy when my partner cums in me.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A couple of impregnation realities.
I have been asked to impregnate two women who were not my life partner. One when I was in college was a foreign graduate student, who was in her late 30's and felt like she wanted a child and did not know any men whose genes she liked as well as mine. We had wonderful sex for a couple of months and she was pregnant. She went back to her country, had her daughter, and sends me pictures of her every 5 years or so.

The other time was 5 years later. A couple who I had a long term regular relationship with asked me to father a child for them. His sperm count was very low and they had been unsuccessful in getting pregnant (This was before the all the advanced in vitro techniques). This time we hit on the first month, but we had five days of amazing sex. We fucked for hours with the husband right there with us. Somehow it felt right that he should be as close to the conception as possible. It was all very intense and ecstatic. Two weeks later or so, she missed her period, bingo. They moved to the other coast, but I have been uncle Pete to their kid.

I don't know the other child, but if she looks me up, I will be happy to have her in my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigwillywonka

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had my wife getting laid regularly by several young members of my baseball team and was hoping that one of them would impregnate her during our years of me allowing her to fool around with other guys. She did eventually get pregnant after a night of her getting pumped by 3 of the guys and myself, so we did not say anything about it and raised the child as our own without questioning if it was someone else's sperm that got her pregnant. Still get horny when I think it was one of the other guys that knocked her up since I was the last one to unload in her pussy.

Does the kid look like you or your teammates?

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got paid lots to donate sperm when I was in university. Always wondered about the results.

Uncutpete, very giving of you. Great that you had some amazing sex in the process. I hope these kids have been a true blessing in your life.

Last edited:

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a cyber relationship with a guy for a while.

Our fantasy chats often involved me impregnating him. He'd be my captive, and I'd be like a demon with horns and fangs and leathery wings.

Sometimes we talked about my penis having barbs on it, which would lay flat for insertion but then extend out during the f**k, causing him agony but keeping my dick where it needed to be, to make him produce my satanic babies.

It's not for everyone, I guess ...

:smile:

prekka_sd

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had one impregnation reality which was not intentional and did not turn out well. Long story which I won't share.

In spite of this, and maybe because of it, I have strong fantasies about impregnation. The act of insemination is the most erotic thing I can think of. It has many elements to it: dominance, virility, ownership, masculinity, narcissism... It's not hard to understand why people are wired to desire this. It's very Darwinian. But impregnation is one fantasy I don't really want to become reality until the situation is right.

Reactions: Masterpumper

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I`m much older than my wife, she is in her 30`s and I`m 50 . I had my tubes tied when I was with my 1rst wife. She is wanting a child, rather going and paying $$$ at a clinic , we decided she would have unprotected sex with other guys. I enjoy giving her oral after she has sex. Would that hurt her chances of pregnancy?

Technically, her best chance for pregnancy is to keep all the sperm in her for as long as possible, but I'm sure, if these are young guys, there is plenty left in her after you have cleaned her up with your mouth. The hub of the second woman who I got pregnant used to do that after every orgasm of mine. My sperm got through fine after her first monthly cycle.

D

deleted924715

i have them.
do you have them?
share the how and the why.

I do have them, I have always had them...

I'm not sure why because I'm not looking to have any more kids and I certainly didn't enjoy pregnancy.

It is what it is I guess.