Impregnation fetish

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need help ladies, I have a burning desire during sex for dirty talk about impregnating my woman. There's something sooo arousing about a woman climaxing, looking deep in your eyes and almost begging for my seed inside her telling me she wants me to breed her. Whats strange is that I have no urge to become a father yet. And I haven't found a woman who shares the same passion for this fetish like i have since the very first chick who talked dirty to me in that type of way. Am I strange for having a fetish like this? And are there women who crave receiving seed from there man also?

No more "sick" than folks with other safe, sane, consensual kinks. That being said this kink personally makes my skin crawl and would make me lose any interest in anything remotely sexual. What makes me especially weirded out by this is the folks who actually go out and practice this. They're rarely monogamous, and the risk of creating another human who they would likely not care for, support, etc, is what really bugs me. Also the STD/STI risk.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You misunderstand my friends, the beauty of cones from actually being with someone you care deeply for, not just a random fuck. Open your minds your minds people duh

You misunderstand my friends, the beauty of cones from actually being with someone you care deeply for, not just a random fuck. Open your minds your minds people duh

You don't know me well enough to tell me to "open my mind" lol. I'm one of the various members on here who has been doing BDSM and kinky stuff for years. Just because I don't find your kink appealing, doesn't mean shit. And I was speaking from the knowledge I have from folks that I personally have known who had this kink.

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a difference between not appealing and judgemental, and you dont know me well to put me in a category of "people" who dont practice safe sex or deadbeat dads. And website status is very irrelevant and has nothing to do with my question. Above all else that reply actually wasn't meant for you, the other post was quickly taken down. Simply put, my post was meant for ones that identity not judge. Later and Happy Xmas

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a difference between not appealing and judgemental, and you dont know me well to put me in a category of "people" who dont practice safe sex or deadbeat dads. And website status is very irrelevant and has nothing to do with my question. Above all else that reply actually wasn't meant for you, the other post was quickly taken down. Simply put, my post was meant for ones that identity not judge. Later and Happy Xmas
You don't know me well enough to tell me to "open my mind" lol. I'm one of the various members on here who has been doing BDSM and kinky stuff for years. Just because I don't find your kink appealing, doesn't mean shit. And I was speaking from the knowledge I have from folks that I personally have known who had this kink.
But thanks for your input anyway because everyone has an opinion

But thanks for your input anyway because everyone has an opinion

I did say "rarely" monogamous from again, MY personal experience, from the people I have known. I wasn't saying an absolute, and your original post wasn't just for "ones that identify" as having this kink. You specifically asked:

I need help ladies, I have a burning desire during sex for dirty talk about impregnating my woman. Am I strange for having a fetish like this? And are there women who crave receiving seed from there man also?

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well excuse me for misunderstanding you, I wasn't trying to be rude. Maybe its because ive NEVER shared that with anyone because it sounds soo weird and I lost hipe in telling any gf ive had for fear of rejection

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Bonfire, for example. The post "sick fuck" made no sense to me because if I reworded what I said to insinuate say this fetish started after I was married, all of a sudden I'm not a sick fuck anymore, I'm just a freaky husband who gets extra turned on when his wife begs for his cum wants to be impregnated but isn't ready to be a father just yet

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the very idea of being impregnated makes my skin wriggle on my bones. the complete opposite of into it.

if you understood the hormonal hell womenput themselves through to avoid pregnancy you would understand most women's reaction to your fetish.

Reactions: BruceWayne88

the very idea of being impregnated makes my skin wriggle on my bones. the complete opposite of into it.

if you understood the hormonal hell womenput themselves through to avoid pregnancy you would understand most women's reaction to your fetish.

Some truth, for sure. My body has never recovered since spawning another human being.

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well taking that into consideration I understand your feelings

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My baby maker don't work, so I try not to think about getting impregnated. It'd just be an emotional mess if I heard my guy dirty-talked about me taking his seed and all that. I prefer to think of his cum simply as my fun-juice... not his 'seed'.

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Then where is this strange attraction coming from? It used to scare me shitless even the thought of cumming raw inside a woman then I came an older woman several years ago. I still remember to this day the sex we had that morning, I've never given a woman orgasms that intense just from missionary sex and talking dirty. But when she mentioned impregnating her or breeding her, it was a very strong arousal I was fearful of but it completely sent me over the edge I ejaculated soo hard I remember it hurt her but begged me not to stop. That's one if not the most intense session ive ever had with a woman. And when she finally got on birth control, OMG those sessions were mindbending

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My baby maker don't work, so I try not to think about getting impregnated. It'd just be an emotional mess if I heard my guy dirty-talked about me taking his seed and all that. I prefer to think of his cum simply as my fun-juice... not his 'seed'.
I'm sry to hear that I can see how that would emotionally rip a woman with dirty talk like that.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Then where is this strange attraction coming from?

Different strokes for different folks.

I don't know how a stranger could tell you where Your fetish is coming from. I know you were talking to MickeyLee (I don't mean to speak for you sweetness) but I thought I'd throw that out there.

The only men allowed to post in Ask a Woman are when they are the person who created the original post.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think it's unusual for a man to want to get a woman pregnant at some point in his lifetime. I don't think it's unusual to like blowing your load into a woman. I do think some people like living on the edge and taking huge risks on getting a woman pregnant in hopes that it *might* happen so they can feel virile. A part of him doesn't want to get her pregnant because he has no plans to take on the responsibility of a child but likes the idea that he is *able* to do it.

I believe it is more psychological and biological than anything else but isn't very practical. It's novel to be came inside of but it in no way effects my pleasure. We did the baby-making sex thing for years. It got monotonous real quick.

In another world I'd love to be "bred" by some high-horsed guy who thinks he has super sperm and watch his disappointment as he fails to impregnate me because I "forgot" to tell him I had a hysterectomy. It would be the ultimate pay back for that "breeding" mentality. lol

BruceWayne88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different strokes for different folks.

I don't know how a stranger could tell you where Your fetish is coming from. I know you were talking to MickeyLee (I don't mean to speak for you sweetness) but I thought I'd throw that out there.
Your right, but this is the first time ive talked about it with anyone, and i thought by asking women I would get a more mature answer. Us dudes get childish n dumb with our responses to questions like that