Impressions the first time you saw your bf naked?

D

deleted1025121

Just curious what your impressions were the first time you saw your "male" date naked? So this is for women and/or gay men.
I guess this is assuming you hadn't traded nude pics yet. (Or is that a common thing to do before you go on a a date for both gay & straight folks?) I've been out of the dating world awhile, so I dont even know.

If he was small or smaller than avg...were disappointed or just weren't expecting it. Did it change your perception of him for future dates?

wtfalice

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I identify as a gay man - I have never exchanged nudes before my first date so it is a surprise (hookups- yes). Although I have never met anyone with smaller than average, I do believe, for me, it can change the way I look at them but it depends on the overall package and how small it is.

Reactions: deleted1025121

Palandir

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me was really interesting with my boyfriend because he was telling me all the time that he is quite hung (didn’t see the pics) and when we met and he took down the pants i was scary surprised/shocked because I’ve never seen dick this big. Was thinking the whole time that’ he was lying. He is 8x6 during the years I measured it myself and I can confirm that

I'd invited him for a drink at my place and we had been sitting outside in the grass, drinking before our conversation led to exploration. It was quite dark before clothes started coming off so I didn't actually see him unclothed until we went inside, but I was suprised how much his cock grew as we explored. I wasn't aware of just how big he was until we went inside, but my initial impression was that he didn't look totally sure about the situation but his cock was rock hard and sticking straight up, and it was seriously thick.
I took things quietly on the couch and after about 10 minutes realised that he was turned on to the point he was making a puddle; I realised when I went to lick his cockhead just how big he was relative to my mouth and that sucking him wasn't going to be easy.

D

deleted1025121

For me was really interesting with my boyfriend because he was telling me all the time that he is quite hung (didn’t see the pics) and when we met and he took down the pants i was scary surprised/shocked because I’ve never seen dick this big. Was thinking the whole time that’ he was lying. He is 8x6 during the years I measured it myself and I can confirm that
Wow...8x6 is a huge dick. Did his size make you more attracted to him after that? How do you compare to him and does his large size present any issues?

Reactions: MDM8 and P.J.9
D

deleted1025121

I'd invited him for a drink at my place and we had been sitting outside in the grass, drinking before our conversation led to exploration. It was quite dark before clothes started coming off so I didn't actually see him unclothed until we went inside, but I was suprised how much his cock grew as we explored. I wasn't aware of just how big he was until we went inside, but my initial impression was that he didn't look totally sure about the situation but his cock was rock hard and sticking straight up, and it was seriously thick.
I took things quietly on the couch and after about 10 minutes realised that he was turned on to the point he was making a puddle; I realised when I went to lick his cockhead just how big he was relative to my mouth and that sucking him wasn't going to be easy.
So you were able to see his cock soft outside and when you went inside you saw how large it was? Lucky for you it turned out that way. And yes, if he was rock hard and starting to puddle you know he was into you. How big is/was he? I was with a guy once so thick I couldn't get my mouth around it. That actually made me feel bad cause I knew I wasn't going to be able to please him. We only had a few dates before it ended. So hopefully things worked out better for you!

So you were able to see his cock soft outside and when you went inside you saw how large it was? Lucky for you it turned out that way. And yes, if he was rock hard and starting to puddle you know he was into you. How big is/was he? I was with a guy once so thick I couldn't get my mouth around it. That actually made me feel bad cause I knew I wasn't going to be able to please him. We only had a few dates before it ended. So hopefully things worked out better for you!
It was dark outside by the time clothes came off so I didn't see his cock until we came back inside. I could feel him growing while he was still clothed and knew it was a good size, just not how big. He is a legit 8 x 6" .

Palandir

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow...8x6 is a huge dick. Did his size make you more attracted to him after that? How do you compare to him and does his large size present any issues?
Well to be honest, I’ve never seen dick this big in person. I might get more attached because it’s so fun to play with and he has really strong erections. I am a bit over 6 and reasonably thick but the size difference is really there :). There can be some limitations for anal sex, at least for me, for example if we don’t have sex for some time he is just too thick and we have to go slow and takes some time. And about the length, doggy is most of the time out of the game because he wants to go balls deep all the time and I just can’t take it. But he likes to see me when i can barely breathe because of the size and it’s driving him crazy.

Reactions: deleted1025121
D

deleted1025121

Well to be honest, I’ve never seen dick this big in person. I might get more attached because it’s so fun to play with and he has really strong erections. I am a bit over 6 and reasonably thick but the size difference is really there :). There can be some limitations for anal sex, at least for me, for example if we don’t have sex for some time he is just too thick and we have to go slow and takes some time. And about the length, doggy is most of the time out of the game because he wants to go balls deep all the time and I just can’t take it. But he likes to see me when i can barely breathe because of the size and it’s driving him crazy.
Well it sounds like you are a lucky guy. Glad you found your man and he turned out to be very well-endowed which makes it more fun.

Ace310

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just curious what your impressions were the first time you saw your "male" date naked? So this is for women and/or gay men.
I guess this is assuming you hadn't traded nude pics yet. (Or is that a common thing to do before you go on a a date for both gay & straight folks?) I've been out of the dating world awhile, so I dont even know.

If he was small or smaller than avg...were disappointed or just weren't expecting it. Did it change your perception of him for future dates?
Omg so im a gay male, and i been with my bf for 8 years. We went on 2 dates, then hung out at my place for tv when we first met, we had our first kiss on the second date, and we both vowed to wait for sex to make sure we were'nt some one night slut but we couldnt hold back.(We never traded nudes, i wanted to stay respectful because i really liked him.) He finally got naked as we prepared to get "busy" once the underqear came off i was really suprised that his penis area was much darker than mine. (Im black mixed kinda light skinned) He is from El Salvador, as the undies went down further second notice was how thick it was and third once the head was revealed to be the same girth and thickness as the shaft (Uncut 8-9 in) probably grew since we first met. I was instantly scared like "wait you are gonna stick that where?!?!" We took our time and it was troublesome at first but after the first two sex nights it became easier. Even so after a while i still struggle to take it after no sex for a few days. I was very pleased anx excited by the size and action.

Palandir

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Omg so im a gay male, and i been with my bf for 8 years. We went on 2 dates, then hung out at my place for tv when we first met, we had our first kiss on the second date, and we both vowed to wait for sex to make sure we were'nt some one night slut but we couldnt hold back.(We never traded nudes, i wanted to stay respectful because i really liked him.) He finally got naked as we prepared to get "busy" once the underqear came off i was really suprised that his penis area was much darker than mine. (Im black mixed kinda light skinned) He is from El Salvador, as the undies went down further second notice was how thick it was and third once the head was revealed to be the same girth and thickness as the shaft (Uncut 8-9 in) probably grew since we first met. I was instantly scared like "wait you are gonna stick that where?!?!" We took our time and it was troublesome at first but after the first two sex nights it became easier. Even so after a while i still struggle to take it after no sex for a few days. I was very pleased anx excited by the size and action.
I can relate to your last part, after few days it’s always a struggle.