Improper TSA pat downs

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually got to see this whole TSA mess first hand last week and maybe it's just me but it wasn't bad. Keep in mind it was not busy at all so I know that has a lot to do with it. most of the people didn't resist the scanners but it is REALLY awkward. Every time someone stepped in to it everyone in line would look at the person in the scanner. From what I saw there was no monitor visible that I could see the scan on, but people were curious nonetheless. It made me feel bad for the people being scanned. I on the other hand knew beforehand I would be opting for the new and improved pat down, so I went commando (Which I never do outside the house but just had to for this occasion) I to my dismay ended up with an older guy who just looked mad at the world. He patted me down and basically said nothing even though going both up and down the inside of my leg he felt my cock no question. I just found it funny and would probably do it again just for kicks. Honestly though those machines have to go or at least put them somewhere not quite so visible to everyone in line.

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took the pat down over the new X-ray machines. I didn't mind, I got pat down by a hot chick. ;)

Seriously though, its a very professional pat down, I guess it just depends on the person performing it

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have to make it *easy* for TSA; that's not my charter, much like theirs isn't to encourage pleasant travel. Thus, it's the pat-down for me.

The problem with the backscatter X-ray scanners is that while it's a very low total body dose of radiation, all of it is being absorbed into about 1% of your mass - the top layers of the skin. Thus, the dose to skin is about 100X higher than a whole body exposure number would indicate, and that's enough of a concern for me that I won't be getting nuked.

To those who say "the radiation dose from the flight is higher", that's true, calculated on a whole body basis, but the scanner still has the potential to damage DNA at the skin surface. Medical physicists will tell you the best dose of radiation is the lowest one to accomplish the task...so a flight without a scan > a flight with a scan.

Let 'em grope me; I'll be cooing softly and moaning when they touch my junk. You want a gig where you handle weenies for money, you're gonna get responses.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I get the patdown everytime I fly, thanks to 9 large screws in my tibia due to a car accident in high school.
There was only one obvious "cop a feel" out of the probably 35 times or so Ive been through it. Happened before the more stringent patdowns too. He ran the back of his hand up my inner left thigh, (I hang left in boxers), over my dick and nuts, and paused. He then pressed into my junk and ran his hand back down. He was obviously smirking as he repeated on the right side. I also had the feeling he was trying to feel my nipples when he checked my torso. Had it been somebody other than a fat 50 year old fuck, I might not have minded, but it did kinda make me feel sick to my stomach, and sexually molested. I only wear briefs now when I go through security, and make sure my junk is off my legs.

geeka

1st Like
Media
Now most here might want a pat or two, but more are killed each year in the US from drunk driving and legal weapons than were killed by terrorists on 911. Chances are the next big hit will involve computer or utility systems. Hackers already have the ability to turn utility systems on and off remotely. Be fearful sheeple if you want. The TSA and airline security is a joke, but it helps them have an excuse to lessen more freedoms daily. Less amerrican aggression around the world to control oil would help more than a grope, but it wouldn't get some as hard and sweaty in hope of a brush by. LMAOROTF

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fightinghunger is pretty sure the average TSA patter gets to pat down between 2,000 and 3,000 a day. Let's go for the high side and say that could be 2,700 on a really good day. Let's say our pat-happy patter works an 8-hour shift with a half an hour off for lunch. That means he works 27,000 seconds a day. He would have to feel up one customer every ten seconds to get through 2,700 travelers. I'm guessing that fightinghunger's estimate might be a tad high.