Improve Taste of Cum

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by petite, May 13, 2010.

1. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    BigDallasDick8x6 said on another thread that there's something that works better than pineapple to improve the taste of cum, then he left and never said what it was!

Anyone know?

I'm just curious. TheBoyfriend has always tasted great to me. :tongue:

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I still can't remember! I'll ask my Ex. We hooked up for a weekend a few months back and he specifically asked me to eat something for a couple days ahead of time. Gee, I'm losing it. But here are some references from Google for you. In the meantime I'll email him.

http://www.lpsg.org/182958-do-women-like-a-dirty-3.html#post2760433

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'd prefer a firsthand account!

4. LuciferChild

LuciferChild New Member

I tried to swallow cums before but my body rejects it and I have to spit it out,but could swallowed once, I think its how horny you really are....

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    We're in a monogamous relationship and we're both completely clean, so I always swallow. I don't think there's anything wrong with the taste of his cum, but he drinks pineapple juice anyway even though I don't ask him to. Courtesy, I guess, the sweetie. :smile:

I just wondered what this other thing was!

#5 petite, May 13, 2010
    Last edited: May 13, 2010
  6. Keleios

Keleios New Member

Useful article here with plenty of foods you can try out and some science too! Sperm Taste – 10 Simple Tips For Better Tasting Semen Delicious!

Not only does Pineapple juice help with improving taste, it's also frigging awesome for health purposes as it contains Bromelain, an anti-inflammatory agent. Great for arthritic conditions, period pains, bruising, reduction of blood clotting or anything involving inflammation.
    I drink an AWFUL LOT of Pineapple juice to help with a form of arthritis that I have, it made a much better and bigger difference than painkillers and medication. GG Naturopathy.
    Also makes a great meat tenderiser if you use fresh juice or the powdered form in marinades, don't use precooked or canned pineapple though, doesn't work.

Unrelated to swallowing but related to cum and happiness, there was an interesting study performed by GG. Gallup and colleagues, published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour, wherein he monitored a sample of sexually active female college students who used/didn't use condoms and found that those who didn't use condoms were less depressed.
    The study was based on vaginal absorption so I'd be interested to find out if that increase in happiness still occurs with use of progesterone/estrogen based contraceptives.

7. D_Phallus P Phyllum

D_Phallus P Phyllum New Member

8. Keleios

Keleios New Member

After reading more about this, damn... Cinnamon cum?
    That's my favourite flavor in the whole world, if that were combined with my existing oral fetish, I wouldn't be safe to be around. Not that there'd be a choice, I have a very strong grip. Some kind of power tool or cake based bribery would be required to remove me.

9. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    I posted this a long time ago:

found this list some time ago and posted it in another thread. Even though it applies to better-tasting semen I think the same suggestions would work for women as well.

Also, 10 simple tips for better tasting semen:

1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine as they're all pollutants.

2. Drink lots of water -- 1 – 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.

3. Fruit -- pineapple, papaya, cranberry, melons, mangos, apples, grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.

4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.

5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid: any vegetables from the cabbage family are big offenders. Also cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus.

6. Cut red meat consumption; this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy products such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty. Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.

Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the effects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don’t cut it out!

7. Avoid heavy spices such as garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste as they have a high sulfur content.

8. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better; there is no evidence that they work. Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it’s a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest effect.

9. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste because of their high chlorophyll content.

10. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.

11. Avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen’s taste.

10. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Heard back from my ex. And the # 1 food to eat to improve taste of sperm is ---

CELERY!!

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Thank you BigDallas! I had heard that before but I forgot it.

I'm out of luck there. Celery is one of only three foods TheBoyfriend won't eat!

12. chris_za

chris_za New Member

I also have a friend who has her bf drink a glass of milk with vanilla essence each day to improve the taste.

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Drink tons of water. Eat pineapple.

14. Alex_Delarge

Alex_Delarge Member

My gf likes to swallow my cum almost every time she gives me a blowjob, (or should I say let's me fuck her mouth). This happens every month when she is on her period, instead of having sex she let's me fuck her mouth and swallows my load. She likes it to taste sweet and be a nice big thick load.

Sometimes she comments that my cum is bitter or salty or my volume is too much or not enough. So I try to drink lots of water and fruit juice during that time and I avoid jerking off so I can give her a nice big thick load that she loves so much. If I save up for too long it might even be too much for her to swallow and if it's too thick it can get caught on her tonsils and throat and results in difficulty swallowing. I call this the "throat coat" effect. I always feel it's better to give her a biggrr thicker load rather than not enough even if she struggles to swallow every drop.

Apple and mango juice is my favourite for improving my load, she appreciates the sweetness every time. I'm gona have to try the celery now...
    Happy swallowing!

15. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I agree with the boyfriend, unless it's filled with peanut butter or cream cheese :smile:

I eat fruits, especially pineapple every chance I get, just for this very reason

16. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is true for ladies too. You are what you eat. :biggrin1:

17. TheEqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I drink pineapple juice regually as I love the stuff - this is an added bouns I didnt know about! Shame I haven't found a girl who wants to swallow my cum *sad face*

18. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

19. psguy64

Gold Member

Reading this thread a couple weeks ago, have tried pineapple juice and lime sherbet -- found both taste good twice.

20. Digger

Gold Member

Definitely pineapple juice and celery. Plenty of water, too. Strawberries are good, and I somewhat agree with the cinnamon (it may sweeten the taste a little, but certianly doesn't make it taste like cinnamon). Also, too much beer or alcohol, and overdoing it on red meat, has a most potent negative effect on taste.

On an unrelated topic -- HOORAY! My 100th post!

Draft saved Draft deleted