Improving circumcision scar

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, it looks very normal to me.
I think a lot of guys are too critical about their own penises.
To other people it looks good.
Try Maderma, vitamin E, and marigold ointment as have been mentioned before. I'd also like to add cocoa butter to that list.

Mine has a scar on it too. It's not something I worry about. You have a nice looking one.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all, I have another question related to this. Before I got the surgery, I'd always masturbate using the foreskin and rubbing it over the glans. Since the surgery, I'm still trying to adjust not having that. The way I usually masturbate now is with my boxers on and rubbing them over the glans. What's the best way to do it? My partner uses a lot of lube when she does it but I never liked lube in masturbation.
I have a brown scar in the form of a ring. I like it. The circumcision didnt work to well on me. Ive been restoring for many years. Try Vitamin E. Take lots of fish oil. Even put Olive oil on it. It will help.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
As funny as this sounds:

mix up some raw honey with some freshly-ground nutmeg and apply it directly to the scar; the sugars in the honey will actually help to breakdown the excess collagen in the scar, and will normalize the skin. I've had a couple of bad scars and doing this made them go almost completely away within 2 months.

Besides this, there's always:

Fresh aloe vera

Shea butter

coco butter, etc

(masturbate with 'em lol)

And finally, taking 500-1000 mg of vitamin C daily helps. Talk to your doctor.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're circ looks fine to me. I was circ'd in my mid 20's (i'm not late 30s). You can email me anytime for advice. Yes, i too had a hand cut job done and the same type of scars. it does fade with time. i used vitamin e for months and it seemed to help. I had a radical circ - my doctor removed the entire frenulum (it was very short) and cut me with little inner foreskin exposed, placing the scar just below the head. Take a look at my photos and you'll see that my scar is fading and looking great! it took over 20 stiches around my cock for my circ. and i healed very very slowly. the doctor was shocked at how long it took for me to close the wound. Usually it take about a week, mine took almost three weeks before the wound was closed off.

imjoshua

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was circumcised when I was born and do not have a visable scar to speak of, just a little discoloration where it was done. You might try seeing a dermatologist and see if something like dermabrasion or some other process could be done to help blend the color difference at the scar line.You could try stretching your skin to make it bunch up a little behind your head,then it would not be as visable. I think there is inner and outer skin of some sort when we are circumcised and that makes a color difference at the scar. You have great looking circumcision and remember everybody is different--you are fine!!!

Berny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi!

I found your circ and scar very nice and sexy.
I'm fond of cut cocks and I think that the scar is one of the sexiest part of a cut cock (after the glan of course).

PS I am also cut.

S

SirConcis

Was cut 2 years ago. Starting last summer, I started to notice my inner foreksin getting darker and this has continued during winter. The colour difference between my inner foreksin and shaft skin has been dramantically reduced now.

One thing i did last summer was spend some time in a nudist beach. Perhaps my inner foreksin got a permanent tan :)

Expect your inner foreksin to lose some of the pink/redness and become healthier looking. And that will make your penis look much more "natural". The actual scar will disapear, and you are left only with a "circumcision" instead of a "circumcision scar".

bacary

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it looks very nice to me. take any or all the advice given but i think any improvement will be minimal.

enjoy it

rc251

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for a replies! Just feel like I owe an update...

I've tried various creams like Mederma and Bio Oil. In my opinion, they've had a very minimal effect on the scarring. I think taking the stitches earlier would have worked out better for me, but it seems like the general opinion seems to be that it looks pretty good so I've just learned to live with it :)

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's some examples, from the top and side. Notice the jaggy appearance of the scar. Also, in the side pic, notice where the frenulum was. After the surgery, the skin there got inflamed, but it never really settled down, so it still looks like a little sack of skin along the frenulum.

Anyway, is this serious enough that I should dedicate time to, or are there greater things in my life I should be worrying about. (Oh btw, I'm a grower, I'm extremely small flaccid and about 6" erect for anyone wondering hehe).

you're not small...soft or hard.....3 soft is average, 6 hard is above average :)

and as far as things you can do for it, vitamin E is always good for your skin, as is tea tree oil (you might double check those...it's been a while since i did my research...but those are just some natural homeopathic solutions ^_^)

OOOOOH! that creepy commercial for that scar-remover cream!!!!! that's an option, too!!!

punkboi26

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all, I have another question related to this. Before I got the surgery, I'd always masturbate using the foreskin and rubbing it over the glans. Since the surgery, I'm still trying to adjust not having that. The way I usually masturbate now is with my boxers on and rubbing them over the glans. What's the best way to do it? My partner uses a lot of lube when she does it but I never liked lube in masturbation.

Alot of cut guys will still take and hold their cock below the circumcision scar and pull the skin to just below the head kind of like trying to wank a cut cock like an uncut one. I started doing those exercises for restoration and I can pull the skin almost over the head of mine when its hard. Maybe you could try and do that. Before that I just dry jerked but then again I was cut at birth so I've had lotsa years to adjust to having an exposed glans unlike you where it is probably still very sensitive. You just try and just grab your dong an inch below the head and try to slide the skin up and down on your dick. It wont be like when you were sliding skin over the head but more like sliding the skin on the internal structure of your penis.

pwasd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys,

I was circumcised two weeks ago because "extreme" phimosis, and they put me the same self dissolving stitches, now they are fooking pointy, can I put some baby sock on? I now have a bandage on it, but it falls or gets displaced over time.

Also, for avoiding the Frankencock effect my urologist recommended some doses of Lassar Paste (25% of Zinc Oxide, commonly for babies' ass)

best regards

mnguy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A visit to Dr Cornell in Atlanta at The Circumcision Center, or the doctor at California Adult Circumcision Clinic can fix that right up

dex

Just Browsing
Media
It takes about 18 to 24 months for the scarr to fully settle down. Vitamin E oil is most often mentioned. At worse, it only acts as a good moiturizer which helps the skin. Vitamin E is said to reduce production of collagen which feeds the scar tissue. Scar tissue has a tendency to shrink with time, and by reducing collagen production, it helps shrink it faster. Whether it makes a noticeable difference in your specific case at you specific stage of healing is another question. You need yo use pure Vitamin E oil. Comes in a small bottle. The stuff in capsules or for eyes is generally diluted and of no use.
Are you serious about collagen production being bad? I figured it was good for skin healing... I had a circ 8 weeks ago (23 M) and have been taking collagen and ceramides supplement daily :/ was also thinking about applying collagen cream

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did this get resurrected from September 2007? I doubt this is an issue for the UP today. But it might be relevant for someone else experiencing this.
Myself I think the scar looks fine as it is. He mentioned a zig zag scar line. He hasn't seen a zing sag scar line like I saw a guy in high school have.
I mean this guy had a very visible zig zag scar. I wonder if his dad or someone very inexperienced did it? I felt sorry for his botched circumcision.
I have a friend who told me his dad did his brother and his circumcisions. I asked him how it looks? He said it looks as good as anyone else's circumcision.
I was also stitched with desolving stitches. After they started breaking up and coming out, I took a tweezers and pulled out the broken ones.
I only wish I had known I could have requested the surgeon to locate the scar higher up on my ahaft. When I'm flaccid some of the shaft skin rolls over the corona. I wish it wouldn't do that and the corona be always exposed. I like to look of a high on the shaft circ scar.

Reactions: Nexolaris