Improving the taste of cum

rainfletcher: This may have already been discussed, and apologies to all for repeating if it has.

But I heard a friend of my girlfriend saying that she loves giving oral to her boyfriend, but hates the taste of him. She actually said that when he eats chinese food, she can hardly stand to jack him off it smells so bad. He has no idea, but it's getting in the way of their sex life.

I, being the ever considerate person that I am, am always looking for ways to improve the experience for my girlfriend...(OK, I'm lying, it's entirely selfish. If I feel good, smell good and taste good, then I'm likely to get more attention, right)?

So, first, does anyone notice the taste or smell of the giz changing with what they eat or drink? I hear coffee is especially bad...

Second, what do you all do to improve it?

I've read that pineapple juice helps alot, so I've been drinking about 8 ounces a day for the past few years. I always hear that I taste 'sweet', like cinnamon roll icing (if you can believe that), especially my precum.

Anyone else have any suggestions or stories along these lines?

<Rain

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've heard that a good trick is for her to put a breath freshener like Mentos or Altoids into her mouth before the act. I understand that it's very stimulating to the male, too.

You might even reverse it and put one into your mouth before pleasuring her.

Pecker

(We were so poor when I was growing up. If I wasn't a boy I'd have had nothing to play with.)

longtimelurker: Can't really add anything to what you already know, but apparently all fruit is meant to be quite good - maybe pineapple juice is especially good...

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=longtimelurker link=board=health;num=1065540213;start=0#2 date=10/07/03 at 14:19:40]Can't really add anything to what you already know, but apparently all fruit is meant to be quite good - maybe pineapple juice is especially good...[/quote]
I'd watch out with the fruit. I know for one that Citrus is pretty strong and alcohol is bitter. I wonder if sugar does any benefits?

longtimelurker: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=health;num=1065540213;start=0#3 date=10/10/03 at 06:11:41]
I'd watch out with the fruit. I know for one that Citrus is pretty strong and alcohol is bitter. I wonder if sugar does any benefits?
[/quote]

Well, as fruit seems to be the main thing, it would be fructose. You can buy this in pure form in health food or pharmacy stores (it used to be used as a diet food, as it is sweeter than sucrose, so you need less). Completely unscientific, but maybe if you started using fructose where you would use sugar normally it might do something?

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=longtimelurker link=board=health;num=1065540213;start=0#5 date=10/19/03 at 11:16:10]
Well, as fruit seems to be the main thing, it would be fructose. You can buy this in pure form in health food or pharmacy stores (it used to be used as a diet food, as it is sweeter than sucrose, so you need less). Completely unscientific, but maybe if you started using fructose where you would use sugar normally it might do something?[/quote]
I think Fructose is one of the sugars in semen? So that might actually work LTL. Of course, I'm the only one who knows what I taste like, so I tend to be a little indifferent. ;D

Tender: if you take vitamins or medications,
that can affect the taste in a bad way...
my vote is simply drink plenty of water.
i think water helps.
SB drinks a lot of milk,
eats lots of viggies and fruits, no meds,
no smoking or drinking....

he tastes A-OK!! :p

Tender

tigerwolf: There's a supplement that I used to take called Greens+, and after about a week or so, my cum used to taste like liquid sugar. Was REALLY good, actually. I got to the point where I was shooting into my own mouth just for the hell of it. :)

Greens+ is a supplement that you take 3 spoonfuls in a drink a day, and it gives you the nutrients of 6 bowls of salad. Hopefully that's helpful.

ORCABOMBER: Okay Tiger.. Maybe that's just a little weird. ::)
Or you have good aim.

tigerwolf: Good aim, the ability to self suck if properly stretched, and the ability to lay funny against a wall and shoot down into my mouth if I am not. ;)

ORCABOMBER: Easy Tiger, that's just a "little" bit impressive!

rainfletcher: Wow, very interesting. I need someone to be the guinea pig and try this out, then let me know if it works or not...:)

Seriously, anyone tried this?

wvalady1968: Why would you need to change it? It's sweet already. And a little salty. I don't think it's the taste that people have to overcome [no pun] or ignore anyway.

I believe that the people who avoid tasting it do so because of the mucous texture, don't you?

tigerwolf: No, people do it for the bitterness/sweetness. Trust me. *chuckle* I've sucked enough dick (my own included before) to know that people taste WAY different based on what they eat. Though I've never tried those pills myself or on anyone else, thus I know the greens+ works at least.

wvalady1968: I bow to your superior field of expertise.
;)

tigerwolf: Its not even necessarily expertise. *snicker* Just the taste makes some people gag. You can tell when I've been eating vegetables or taking greens+ (or something close to it.. not all health stores stock it), because I get signifigantly sweeter.

Tender: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=health;num=1065540213;start=0#15 date=11/08/03 at 13:03:54]Why would you need to change it? It's sweet already. And a little salty. I don't think it's the taste that people have to overcome [no pun] or ignore anyway.

I believe that the people who avoid tasting it do so because of the mucous texture, don't you?
[/quote]

i dont think its the taste either.
its the texture.
it doesnt bother me,
but my Sweet Boy says its like swallowing Quaker State 30 weight....
:(
Tender