Improving the taste of cum

ish789: i do not advise using juicey fruit... lol *the gum** u know the 25 cents stuff at wal mart...*

gushiggins: You know, I would be more than happy to try the Sweet Release stuff, and not tell my fiancee, just to see if she notices. However, I'm stuck in Iraq for the forseeable future.

If this thread is still up (so I can access the site) by the time I get back, and nobody else has tried it, I would be more than happy to be the guinea pig. If anyone has tried it, tell me if it makes a difference. I'd still do it anyway. . .

. . . mmm. . . my fiancee has always tasted like cinnamon-topped sweet potatoes (and I LOVE the taste), but I could definitely try some citrus.

-Z

wvalady1968: [quote author=gushiggins link=board=health;num=1065540213;start=20#21 date=11/10/03 at 16:02:24]
. . . mmm. . . my fiancee has always tasted like cinnamon-topped sweet potatoes (and I LOVE the taste), but I could definitely try some citrus.

-Z[/quote]

Awwww, that's the SWEETEST thing to say!!!
You have a lucky lady!
[And stay safe over there, ya hear!]

Tender: [quote author=gushiggins link=board=health;num=1065540213;start=20#21 date=11/10/03 at 16:02:24]You know, I would be more than happy to try the Sweet Release stuff, and not tell my fiancee, just to see if she notices.  However, I'm stuck in Iraq for the forseeable future.

If this thread is still up (so I can access the site) by the time I get back, and nobody else has tried it, I would be more than happy to be the guinea pig.  If anyone has tried it, tell me if it makes a difference.  I'd still do it anyway. . .

-Z[/quote]
gushiggins, the best thing to do when in danger, debt or doubt, is PRAY.
good luck in Iraq...
:-*
Tender

chootie: I have been told that my cum tastes very good and it makes me want to barf when told this. i think the smell of cum is like bleach and i dont want to try to taste mine. sometimes i say to myself that i will try it and then i stick my finger in cum and put it to my mouth and barely touch it on my tongue.

i do eat lots of celery and vegetables and very few sweets. i drink plenty of water as well and i think that might flush things out of the body and may produce a better tasting sperm. (typing this makes me think when after someone swallows my cum and wants to kiss me I WONT. once my cock is sucked i will not kiss the one that did it).

chootie

:)

ORCABOMBER: I've known someone who wont kiss afterwards. I dunno what my feelings on it are. *shrug*

Well, I ain't "that" bad I suppose, just salty! Gah!

wvalady1968: [quote author=chootie link=board=health;num=1065540213;start=20#24 date=05/06/04 at 17:26:25]I have been told that my cum tastes very good and it makes me want to barf when told this.  i think the smell of cum is like bleach and i dont want to try to taste mine.  sometimes i say to myself that i will try it and then i stick my finger in cum and put it to my mouth and barely touch it on my tongue.
[/quote]
I've always wondered why it smells like bleach. Since I've done a few hundred semen analyses, I know that some specimens have only a gentle odor, while others can be overpoweringly nauseating.

I thought this site was interesting: http://www.ibiblio.org/stayfree/10/semen.htm

And why do flowering chestnut trees smell like that?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=health;num=1065540213;start=20#26 date=05/07/04 at 04:52:16]And why do flowering chestnut trees smell like that?[/quote]

Well, what do you think the village smithies do while standing under them?

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=health;num=1065540213;start=20#27 date=05/07/04 at 05:10:37]

Well, what do you think the village smithies do while standing under them?[/quote]
It's the large and sinewy hands, I tell ya!
:D

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tigerwolf@Nov 9 2003, 01:08 AM
No, people do it for the bitterness/sweetness. Trust me. *chuckle* I've sucked enough dick (my own included before) to know that people taste WAY different based on what they eat. Though I've never tried those pills myself or on anyone else, thus I know the greens+ works at least.
i dunno about you guyz, but for all the guyz i've blown and swallowed (over 30, yes i'm still new to the suckin dick thing, but i haven't heard any complaints ;) ) but when i swallow their loads, they all taste the same to me, none sweeter then the other, none more salty then the other, they all taste good enough for me to swallow, must of been born with the tastebud for sperm :D B)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too. In a lot of cases, I find it much more appealing to suck a man's sperm than to kiss. I can only get into kissing when highly aroused, but sucking cock is always a pleasure. The taste is as individual as a fingerprint, wouldn't change a thing.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is something strange to add, but the other day my girlfriend said my cum tasted very sweet. She asked me what I ate to make it sweet. well, I had an all meat pizza and a coke.. not something you would think that would make my cum taste sweet. Go figure.

daniel39

Just Browsing
Media
guys, the answer is celery, celery celery. it makes your cum taste sweeter
if you don't belive me just try it for a month, three times a week. if your girl or guy has tasted your cum a lot, they will notice the difference. it works.
note: i got this from my doctor years ago!!

LoveGirl: Just 2 days ago I had gave oral sex to my sweetums and he didn't think it was any better than sex, but he liked the idea of cumming *blush* into my mouth. I found his tasted like apples and cinnamon. Can anyone explain this for me plx. He has always licked me a little to act as starter lube *blush more* he says I taste like mandarin oranges. Explain all this for me PLX

SoloTruckerBZ: I drink coffee like it is water and I also smoke. Mine does not taste or smell bad. Every now and then, I will shoot the first shot in my mouth, not intentionally, just the way it goes at times. It was not salty as I thought it would be, actually kind of sweet. As for the fruits and veggies, I read in Mens Health Magazine that citrus makes it bitter as do some kinds of veggies. Watch out for the broccoli and cauliflower!

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I eat a lot of cereal and every time I eat my breakfast it reminds me of my spunk! The taste and smell are the same.

Franky

23cmargentina: fruit is good for taste!

well, i hate to say this but completely cut out meat. Almost all body odors of all kinds (farts, belches, bad breath, armpits, and yes cum) are from rotting flesh (that's what meat is). If you go completely vegetarian and cut out eggs and cheese as well it should be pretty good.

LoveGirl:
Originally posted by 23cmargentina@Jun 2 2004, 05:52 PM
fruit is good for taste!

well, i hate to say this but completely cut out meat. Almost all body odors of all kinds (farts, belches, bad breath, armpits, and yes cum) are from rotting flesh (that's what meat is). If you go completely vegetarian and cut out eggs and cheese as well it should be pretty good.
No no no that's vegan silly.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
No, it's vegetarian. Vegans also can't use anything tested on animals or any animal products such as leather.

What's funny about vegetarians is, a vegetarian diet actually kills more animals: Lots of snakes, gophers, rabbits and the like get stuck in wheat combines. So it's better to not be self-righteous about it. (To drive the point home, eat two extra animals for every one vegetarian at your table, and make them know you're doing it for them.)