Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is my first Thread...

Initiated by the topic of Self Sucking, I was wondering, does any one have real experience on trying to improve the taste of their own semen/cum? I have read that dietary habits can change the taste of cum. Although good taste is a relative term, one person’s sugar can be other’s poison.

So far I learned from the net is that kiwi, watermelon, celery, and pineapple are all said to make semen taste lighter; beer and coffee are believed to have something of an opposite effect, and could leave you with a bitter taste in the mouth. Alkaline-based foods like meat and fish produce a buttery taste, while acidic fruits like cranberries, blueberries, plums etc. produce a pleasant, sugary flavour. Most liqueurs will do the same, while dairy products can make for a foul taste because of their high bacterial putrefaction levels.

Any one had any practical experience with dietary change to alter their semen taste? Please share your experiences.

:confused: Himu

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I used to avoid the bad foods that you mentioned and eat as much of the good ones to improve the flavour for my ex.
It takes around 8 hours for the food to improve the flavour so being careful during lunch was good timing for an enjoyable evening BJ!
She once kissed me with some cum still in her mouth and it wasn't bad tasting at all!:tongue:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had read about "Sweet Secretions" as a means to "enhance the taste of natural body secretions" and ordered some in the hopes that the taste of my cum would improve for my wifes benefit. While I have not tasted my cum, after a week of taking the capsules she said that my cum tasted better. I had not told her what the capsules were for and/or why I was taking them.

I did notice that the smell that my uncut cock would attain a couple of hours after a shower was eliminated.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I truly believe that is is all dietry. My first b/f smoked a lot and lived on coffee at work and rank cannot even begin to describe it. Me no smoke and no coffe and I eat healthy. At one point he stopped smoking for a year and it did help an enormous amount. Nothing worse. :rolleyes:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any one had any practical experience with dietary change to alter their semen taste? Please share your experiences.

I agree, I have not had dairy since I was 18, and my cum is very sweet. I also like pumpkin seeds for a sweet unique flavour, although most guys seem to prefer pineapple.

kawika

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gf will give me a couple bags of gummy bears to eat throughout the day. When I come home she give me head and loves to swallow, she says the gummy bears make it sweet.???

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of fruits and liquors somewhat improve the taste of my semen apparently. My gf can guess any food I ate in the past 24 hours just from tasting my precum. She once nailed me on meatballs:eek:. Her favorite is pickles and ice cream, vodka and pineapple, and other fruits and vegetables.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Through my experiences I've discovered that eating/drinking pineapples/pineapplejuice helps you semen to become sweet, of course myou've got to cut back on met and fish and other such things.