In a perfect world, how big would you be hard?

In a perfect world, how big would you be hard?

• Total voters

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted 7-8 because 8 would just about double the length I have now. It would be fun to see what being that large would be like, but I wouldn't know what to do with that much dick. I think I would figure it out quick though.

Speaking as a small guy here on the large penis board, I would like to know why there aren't any smaller choices? I assumed that since hung guys come here for support because life with a large penis is not always the ideal, that some of you would like to be average or small. With a 4 or 5 incher you wouldn't have to worry about intimidated girlfriends ever again.

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In a perfect world, I would be 10 to 11 inches, be able to get it really hard, and shoot loads, and I would let lots of guys see it in the public toilets, and see who takes a special interest. specially the apparently straight ones, and see what happens from there. And in that perfect world they would be down on it as quick as a bat out of hell, or wanting to sit on it. :smile: or both.
There are many str8 guys out there who are secretly interested in other guys cocks.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
delivery boy said:
Speaking as a small guy here on the large penis board, I would like to know why there aren't any smaller choices?

I presume because, like all polls, the variety of choices is indicative of the preconceptions of the person who devised it, i.e. that one could only possibly want to be bigger. :rolleyes: ... it doesn't leave a lot of scope for those of us who are fans of small cocks, though :wink:

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
it doesn't leave a lot of scope for those of us who are fans of small cocks, though :wink:

So I am assuming you are a fan of small cocks? I knew there had to be at least one out there!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
delivery boy said:
So I am assuming you are a fan of small cocks? I knew there had to be at least one out there!

It's probably more common than you might imagine, db :wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
It's probably more common than you might imagine, db :wink:

Indeed it is, I always have to fight off hordes of men to get my hands on the tiniest cocks :rolleyes:

But seriously, there are plenty of online and offline groups dedicated to the appreciation of small cocks, although I've never joined any of these groups personally, as I prefer the lone hunt for the elusive less-than-4.5-inchers :smile:

It is something that isn't discussed much, though, I think, because people are worried about an association with paedophilia, due to the erroneous equation 'small cock = boy cock'. :mad: For me, it's part of an appreciation of things that are compact, which also extends to liking shorter men quite often. In fact, I would fear for my sanity if I was ever let loose near a group of jockeys. :rolleyes:

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
For me, it's part of an appreciation of things that are compact, which also extends to liking shorter men quite often. In fact, I would fear for my sanity if I was ever let loose near a group of jockeys. :rolleyes:
You too, huh? It's nice when they're lap sized and portable. If you add some narrow, black geek glasses too, I'll puddle like melted butter.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
delivery boy said:
I voted 7-8 because 8 would just about double the length I have now. It would be fun to see what being that large would be like, but I wouldn't know what to do with that much dick. I think I would figure it out quick though.

Speaking as a small guy here on the large penis board, I would like to know why there aren't any smaller choices? I assumed that since hung guys come here for support because life with a large penis is not always the ideal, that some of you would like to be average or small. With a 4 or 5 incher you wouldn't have to worry about intimidated girlfriends ever again.

why not go with 12 inches and TRIPLE the size

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
horribleperson said:
why not go with 12 inches and TRIPLE the size

Why stop at 12"? Maybe I should go for a full 2 feet?

I really think my wife would be cool with the 8. Actually she would probably be fine with 7.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like to try out bigger cocks, too, in this ideal world. 8" long or so and anywhere between 6-8" around would be a place to start. But I'd need my current abilities intact: everyready and very hard.

shymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I chose 7" which is a big step down and might come with some semblance of a normal life (Although it's still on the big side). 'Besides I've always wondered what it would feel like to be able to fit the whole thing in...

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have had enough issues to know that an inch or two off would be good, pry be between 7 and 8. Take away a lot of the self conciousness, thats for sure

wellhungcamboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to sound too panglossian, but my world is perfect enough with 8". Although I'd probably gladly sacrifice an inch or two for slightly longer achilles tendons.