In a perfect world, how big would you be soft?

In a perfect world, how big would you be soft?

• Total voters

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In regards to women, 7 to 8" soft, but it has to also be thick. Women love the visual, and I have been told just looking at me soft and as hung as I am is a great prelude to sex.

But practically speaking, smaller would probably be better. Being big when flaccid can get in the way of sports, dressing for work, etc.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's always good to overshoot to see the extremists :)

I would be really happy with a 5-6" softie, and 7-8" hard.

After pumping, my 2-3" turned into a 3-4" hanger.

Reference the PE threads.

Reason being, is I see alot of younger guys in the loccer rooms with hangers, and its sexy, and also masculine.

But, Im still stickin to my previous statements, that penis size is only a small part of the story about a person.

SmoothNicky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Snakebyte said:
in a perfect world as small as possible flaccid because sometimes it gets on my nerves flapping between my legs and it's "only" 5,5-6 inch flaccid.

Ditto. In a perfect world - at least until I don't need to share a room or locker room with anyone - 3" instead of my 5" would be preferable.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would tend to think that the people who chose over 8 either misread the post, are unaware of what the term soft means or would have chosen over 12 inches if it were possible. I really wish your post went higher just to satisfy my curiosity.

YASHOE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my perfect would i would love to be 9 inches soft 12 inches hard.Beacuse i love to put it between HUGE TITS.

eddie eight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
as i'm sure many would agree, i've hung soft pretty much at all sizes in my range. ideally, i would remain soft i think at about six. bulges enough to let whoever cares enough to notice that something is going on.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it could grow some more yet, but even if it doesnt, you can still have great sex with it and when u cum it will feel as good as someone larger

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
devster120 said:
You people dont know how lucky u guys are. I'm 14 and i havent grown , i'm only 5'0 and 92 lbs. I am the most active in diving and mine is still small. I wish Mine was big . All my friends are huge because they show off in speedos and i'm and nervous around them. Since I'm small, Should I tell them. Please help me, I JUST WANT A BIG PENIS!
it could grow some more yet, but even if it doesnt, you can still have great sex with it and when u cum it will feel as good as someone larger

Helmethead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine ranges from 1" to 5" flaccid depending on the situation. I'd like it to be 5-6" all the time. That's big enough to look impressive when nude or in tight pants (i'm a cyclist so i where lycra shorts a lot). And it's not so big that it gets in the way.

D

deleted20132

am now at 4inches, and would like to be 5.5 - for better bulge, but not so big to be uncomfortable.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to increase my hard size to increase my ideal soft size. LOL I think it would be hot to have a 7" softie...