In a perfect world, would you be cut or uncut?

In a perfect world, would you be cut or uncut

• Cut

Votes: 318 33.3%
  • Uncut

Votes: 637 66.7%

• Total voters

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a perfect world, nobody would have any idea what "cut" meant. Of course, you could have as short or long a foreskin as you like too.

Reactions: auncut10in

Pappy

Media
Dr Rock said:
this is really the most pointless poll i've yet seen on here (and look around: that's saying A LOT). in an "ideal world", people wouldn't go around cutting bits off of other people's dicks in the first place. :duh:

In a perfect world you wouldn't be so angry and narcissistic all the time

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut and wouldn't have it any other way. In high school, almost 40 years ago, I was the only natural in my PE classes and track and cross country. I caught some flack but I was and am proud. I am a grower and while most comments were foreskin related a few were about my "small dick", but my 6.5" long x 6.25" girth, erect, works for me.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In a perfect world no one would have chosen for cut as it is un-natural.
If necessary for medical reasons you have no choice. For religious reasons the choice has to be made by the man himself and not by his parents.
I'm glad to live in a country were circumcission is not automatically done at young born boys.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I am in a perfect world, I still have my foreskin and I'm glad I do. I also had my appendix, my tonsils, and my wisdom teeth until they became problematic. I guess if I ever develop problems with the foreskin, then I'll have it removed... but never just "because everyone else does it."

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
dikkiedik said:
In a perfect world no one would have chosen for cut as it is un-natural.
If necessary for medical reasons you have no choice. For religious reasons the choice has to be made by the man himself and not by his parents.
I'm glad to live in a country were circumcission is not automatically done at young born boys.

I've chosen myself to be circumcised because it looks nicer imo. Not to forget that it's easier to keep clean.

Reactions: flyrye and Mcuthigh

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a perfect world the needless mutilation of children would not happen. Infant circumcision is wrong, period, just as it is wrong for parents to cut of a baby's finger. It is mutilation, and it is a form of abuse. It should be illegal, and should carry the sort of gaol sentence that - for example - cutting off a baby's finger would.

Religion does not make it acceptable. Many Jewish communities are moving away from circumsision, particularly in the UK. Thank God!

Soietal norms in the US do not make it acceptable there. It is a barbaric practice, and there needs to be a proper lobby in the US to make people realise that is wrong and get legal change.

If you are cut and happy with it, or make this choice as an adult, great. If it is needed for medical reasons, fine. But these are different issues - lets be clear that mutilation of babies for any reason whatsoever is wrong.

Reactions: JohnnnSmithhh