In a perfect world, would you be cut or uncut?

In a perfect world, would you be cut or uncut

• Cut

Votes: 318 33.3%
  • Uncut

Votes: 637 66.7%

• Total voters

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm glad I'm cut. My longtime buddy has a huge dick and yards of foreskin. He catches it in zippers when he's not careful. He also has a perpetual odor that none of my cut buddies, or I, have.

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the perfect world I would like to be uncut I think that there is different things that happen when you are uncut then cut like the sensation of the head its higher then being cut and it would be something to try.:smile:

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im Cut and wish I was uncut sines it feels so good where the skin covers the head and the rest of the head is dried out and can't feel much.

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
I'm cut and I really don't care what I'm missing. I hear pro/cons but one of the articles linked in here was pretty stupid-bias against cuting. Personally I don't really know how I'll do it for my kids, probably leave them uncut, but all in all I think this is a stupid subject I'd never expect to see such a heated chat over.

As long as it doesn't stop it from growing, not going to worry about it. :)

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
LOL @ DC_DEEP.

I would definitely be uncut - that's the way I came out and I definitely believe I shoulda stayed that way. My mother told me her doctor basically forced her to have all of her sons circumcised - that it was for cleanliness and health reasons.

Oh well! Cannot go back now! :shrug:

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my minimal circumcision done by an old country doc who delivered me at home. (Rural America) I feel I have the best of both worlds as I have lots of foreskin. Just about all of my glans is covered. I saw this referred to on one website as a Jewish circumcision and wondered if our modern technology had gotten too too aggressive with removing all the foreskin and even in some cases the frenulum. I am not Jewish but glad for the old country doc who evidently knew lots about male sexuality.

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there was a time (in my youth) that I would have given anything to be cut (and like everyone else). now however (short of medical necessity) I wouldn't even consider it.:cool:

lisenlon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My circumcision was a little tight and though I have no problems now, I have to wonder if my 8x5er would have been a bit bigger if I were au natural. Plus, foreskin if fun!

Helmethead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd rather be uncut if I was given the choice. Whether one or the other looks better is personal preference. I happen to find it sexy. And as far as hygiene, if one bathes regularly, I don't see it as being an issue.

Why I would like to still have my foreskin is for the millions of nerve endings that were there. I can't help think about the pleasure they would have brought me if I still had them.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my perfect world, no one would be cut. Although, having said that, there is a certain thrill in seeing someone's cock for the first time and finding out it's uncut, which wouldn't be there if everyone was.

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I of course would be uncut. I'm gonna go the route of restoration and get decut.

gwr1349 said:
No one should care either. You are what your parents decided at your birth, you had no choice in the matter. So what difference does it make?:eek:
Translation: Bend over and take it, bitch.
It makes a huge difference. It's my *sexuality* and in case you haven't noticed, sexuality is a big part of human identity. NO ONE decides for me what *my* sexual identity is supposed to be.