In a perfect world, would you be cut or uncut?

In a perfect world, would you be cut or uncut

• Cut

Votes: 318 33.3%
  • Uncut

Votes: 637 66.7%

• Total voters

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
As a North American, I suppose I prefer to be what I am, cut. I hardly know anyone who's uncut.

But I was only cut at age 9.

My father, who was chief of staff at a hospital, told me to tell the admitting nurse that I wanted "a penile circumcision."

I didn't remotely get it out right, but everyone was charmed, and that was the beginning of a wonderful two days in hospital. I have only good memories.:smile:

BTW, the surgeon's name was Dr. Dick. (Kid you not!)

I was happy to look more like other boys, and for that matter, more like my brother -- and my father.

Of course, this means that an uncut specimen does have, to this day, some of the allure of the exotic, and I do sometimes wonder how much more sensation I would have, had the knife never fallen.

But one nice thing: I don't ever have the smegma willies. And that's good.

For what it's worth ...

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't mind being cut. I actually like my cut dick, and others (I like a lot of uncut dicks too, both can be sexy).

My generation was cut. Through all my school years I saw only one uncut dick in the locker room--and unfortunately he was very self conscious about it.

Circumcision is way down in the US now (under 50% I've heard). I would never have my son cut knowing he wouldn't have to experience needless locker room humiliation (kids can be so cruel).

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
scanjock8 said:
I don't mind being cut. I actually like my cut dick, and others (I like a lot of uncut dicks too, both can be sexy).

My generation was cut. Through all my school years I saw only one uncut dick in the locker room--and unfortunately he was very self conscious about it.

Circumcision is way down in the US now (under 50% I've heard). I would never have my son cut knowing he wouldn't have to experience needless locker room humiliation (kids can be so cruel).

That is one of the lamest arguments out there. We shouldn't leave children intact because they will be laughed at?!??! Shouldn't all children be then forced to conform to certain height and weight standards, a standard hair and eye color? Making choices simply to conform is one of the greatest ills of our society.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know that circumcision will lead to some sort of totalitarian utopia, but I can certainly understand your point, especially given the invasive nature of the procedure. How easily we accept the tradition as just a few snips here and there; I'm guilty as charged. Given the prevailing opinion of the American medical community at the time I don't know that my parents even considered circumsion an act of mutilation or conformity. It was seen as a necessity.

But do I resent my parents for removing my foreskin? No way. Am I glad I wasn't the kid teased unmercilessly in the locker room from junior high on? You bet I am. If the same conditions existed today I wouldn't want my son to be that teased kid either. If that makes a conformist so be it. I'm just glad we've moved beyond those conditions of the past.

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm cut and that is the way i like. i'm cut while mine forskin was verry long and that gave many problems with sex. only thing i dislikes is that my penis is to big.

Reactions: flyrye

papermate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
dick20 said:
i'm cut and that is the way i like. i'm cut while mine forskin was verry long and that gave many problems with sex. only thing i dislikes is that my penis is to big.

Too big? Te groot? If the '20' in your name stands for centimeters, I wouldn't think that's too big to have a normal sex life. It's actually a very nice size.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dick20 said:

Do you mind me asking what those problems were? How old were you when you got cut?

Yeah, being big does have its drawbacks but having a 'skin makes it easier to slip it into tight holes.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would love to be uncut! I was uncut most of my life and liked having a foreskin. My cock actually seemed larger and thicker with all that skin covering the head. I miss docking and having the foreskin played with. When the foreskin is cut, as an adult, you lose a significant number of sexually responsive nerve endings. It took me several years to get back most of the feeling I enjoyed before the cut. :mad:

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
Would love to be uncut! I was uncut most of my life and liked having a foreskin. My cock actually seemed larger and thicker with all that skin covering the head. I miss docking and having the foreskin played with. When the foreskin is cut, as an adult, you lose a significant number of sexually responsive nerve endings. It took me several years to get back most of the feeling I enjoyed before the cut. :mad:

Donkeyboy. Why did you get cut?

(Sorry if you have already explained elsewhere, tell me where to look.)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sly Adey said:
Donkeyboy. Why did you get cut?

(Sorry if you have already explained elsewhere, tell me where to look.)

I think the technical jargon is phimosis... the head of your dick finally expands too much for your skin to retract during erection. Hurts like hell and breeds bacteria... causing recurring infections.:mad:

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
I think the technical jargon is phimosis... the head of your dick finally expands too much for your skin to retract during erection. Hurts like hell and breeds bacteria... causing recurring infections.:mad:

Did you get any advice other than circumcision? stretching for instance?
Did they discuss styles of cutting with you? ie. high and tight, low loose etc.

I ask this as I am always fascinated by the way that doctors and especially surgeons love to play God. There also seems to be a blatant disregard of the importance of self image in male sexuality and ,because most men find it a difficult and embarrassing subject to talk about, surgeons get to slice away without being challenged. The look and sensitivity of your dick is up there with being one of the most important things in a man's Life. If it doesn't look and feel good it's not going to get you laid.

I don't know what your dick looks like but can only assume that you have not posted Photos is because you are embarrassed by the cut. From your name you have nothing else to be embarrassed about.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
That can be treated non-surgically, with betamethosone, which softens the skin, or an operation called Z-plasty (common in Europe), which widens the opening. I know several guys who don't mind that it never retracts. There's a complaint called BXO, that hardens the skin, but it can also be treated without cutting it all off. You're in the US, I take it, where circumcision is the treatment of first resort?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gordonuk said:
I prefer the cut look and that would win each time. Who honestly wants to see a dirty smelly cock. So many men do not know how or why to clean their foreskin. Life would be better if all guys were cut.

Ah, another man who wants to play god and force his beliefs on others.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
gordonuk said:
I prefer the cut look and that would win each time. Who honestly wants to see a dirty smelly cock. So many men do not know how or why to clean their foreskin. Life would be better if all guys were cut.
this post is so retarded on so many levels that it's won you an unprecedented instant place in the bozo bin. CONGRATULATIONS!!

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gordonuk said:
Life would be better if all guys were cut.
Wow, that's selfish. Forcing what you want on everyone else whether they like it or not. Get over yourself. :rolleyes: