In a relationship but curious about a big one?

Andrea23

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I don't mean this to be just another thread on cheating, but I'm wondering if there are other women who are in a relationship with a guy who has a small or average penis and are curious about or even looking for fun little ways to enjoy a big one. Do you fantasize about being with a guy with a larger penis? Do you think about asking your man to try couple swapping? Or enjoy hearing from friends about their guy's larger manhood? What would you be ok with doing? Looking at another man's penis in person? Talking with guys about their penis? Other things? I kinda hope I'm not the only woman who's more than a bit curious!

NorthernerWI

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious and would like to chat with other women who found a way to satisfy their craving so to speak for a big one when they were with a small guy.
OK, I have a big one if you want to talk about it

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My take:

I was with my man back in my late teens... and he's indeed well endowed. When he left, and I started hooking up with other guys, I found that the size of their dicks were basically a non-factor in whether or not the sex was going to be good.

When he came back, the sex was amazing... Un-explainable. I give credit to the fact that we have such a good connection, and that I missed him so much. It wasn't because I missed the size of his cock.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why not say it, ya know...

Big dick
Big cock
Big penis
Big weenie
Big peen
Etc.

Oh and I don't condone cheating, even for a "big one". Because you don't want to be another stereotype portrayed around here by the "alphas" that all a woman needs is a "big one" flashed in front of her and then she no longer can be satisfied by a regular sized "one".

That, and it's a pretty shitty thing to do. Get a big dildo to cater to your fantasies and don't destroy your relationship.

Do you fantasize about being with a guy with a larger penis?
No.

Do you think about asking your man to try couple swapping?
Yes, but not because of anything to do with penis size. And we have discussed it but remain monogamous.

Or enjoy hearing from friends about their guy's larger manhood?
No.

What would you be ok with doing? Looking at another man's penis in person?
No.

Talking with guys about their penis?
No.

Other things?
No.

Also, I've had great sex with bigger than average size cock, flat out large size cock and average size cock. I assume the only reason I have not had good sex with any men who happened to be smaller size than average is because the men I encountered who were smaller all were lazy and selfish in bed. I unfortunately encountered lazy, selfish men sometimes when I was promiscuous. Large, average, and small.

Lastly, to me, with how varied my interests are both for "plain" sex and how kinky I am... It's extremely unlikely a single individual will ever meet all my desires. That's okay. It would be fantastic if I could always work from home and be around my partner all the time. It would be nice if I had some particular things and it would be nice if I didn't have to do some particular things. I'm still not wistful and unhappy and wondering "what if" frequently because not everything is exactly what it could be.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I don't mean this to be just another thread on cheating, but I'm wondering if there are other women who are in a relationship with a guy who has a small or average penis and are curious about or even looking for fun little ways to enjoy a big one. Do you fantasize about being with a guy with a larger penis? Do you think about asking your man to try couple swapping? Or enjoy hearing from friends about their guy's larger manhood? What would you be ok with doing? Looking at another man's penis in person? Talking with guys about their penis? Other things? I kinda hope I'm not the only woman who's more than a bit curious!
I'm absolutely not a cheater. If I find myself dissatisfied with an aspect of my relationship, I evaluate it for importance in the long run, and address it if it must be resolved, or accept it if it doesn't matter enough to rock the boat.

To answer your questions...

I have had a lot of big dicks. I have a had some small and average ones. I liked them all. My satisfaction has come from the man, not his erection, and different dicks just feel different to me, not better or worse. I was once curious about unknown penises in general, but after my first few months here, looking through galleries (something I don't do much of anymore) I realized that they are all pretty forgettable unless the man attached is, or was, special or interesting to me in some way. A dick is just a dick. A dick has never made an experience what it was. The man it grew on made good, bad or in-between.

D

deleted924715

I'm sure if you use the search function you will find a lot of men have asked these exact questions before (because they have!) and you may find additional answers from women who don't post any more - there is a relatively small pool of female posters.

I haven't been in the chat room for ages, but when I used to go in, there would often be women such as yourself looking to chat with other women about big cocks. Given how often they were in there, they must have been talking to someone - maybe pop in :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
They were talking to a million dudes who feel like cheating on your man for big dick is awesome. It feeds their precious little egos to think a woman would leave her man for someone like him.

Even if you don't go into the chat with this in mind you still get bombarded with dudes who ask "Ever had a big one before?" Or "is your man as big as me? Ok now picture my dick inside you." Among other creepy dude things.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't know if you want a boyfriend's perspective, but...

I'm wondering how he feels about this. Is he confident? Insecure? Does he mention size? Obviously he is average size or smaller? I'm just wondering, because it sounds as though you would like to act on your curiosity.

How much are you concerned with size? Have you enjoyed it before and want it again? Are you just wanting to see what it's like? Do you feel like it's something missing in your sex life?

Now consider how you would feel if this were true for your boyfriend. Suppose he had some sort of attraction/desire for a vagina that was much different than yours and for that specific reason. This can give you a baseline of how another person COULD feel.

Next, is this something you want the bf to be included in? Is it something you think you would even be able to discuss together?

Does it have to be sex with another man? What if your bf is down to wear a sleeve or strap on or use a larger toy with you?

These is a sensitive subject for many men. No so, for others. Regardless, feelings will come into the equation. Who knows, maybe your man is one of the many guys that is into sph or cuckhold or just gets off on his mate being pleased by a big dick.

You may not care about any of these aspects and I realize you are just asking if any other women can relate. Thought I'd just put this out there anyway, considering your perceived interest in persuing big, extracurricular D.

D

deleted924715

They were talking to a million dudes who feel like cheating on your man for big dick is awesome. It feeds their precious little egos to think a woman would leave her man for someone like him.

Even if you don't go into the chat with this in mind you still get bombarded with dudes who ask "Ever had a big one before?" Or "is your man as big as me? Ok now picture my dick inside you." Among other creepy dude things.

I believe you. I never responded to any women who tried to hit me up for that "hey girl" conversation. It's not typically a female convo IME.

kukakika1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes you need have an open mind. I'm a man with a little small dick, and if my girlfriend comes to me with this fantasy probably we'll explore this kind of fetish together.
I suppose is normal be curious about that thing you don't have... And if my girl want a "big one" only for "play", but still loving me, probably could be funny and exciting see how she moans.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, i fantasize about it, but that's called a fantasy for a reason. I have no interest on cheating, I don't want to swap at all, I have zero interest in active searching for another guy as long as i'm in a serious relationship, size or not size. I have a great sexual life and, most important thing, a great real life relationship.

You can fantasize about whatever you want, but if you open your eyes you have your real life, enjoy that and make it good.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been in a handful of intimate relationships, but I've never ever wondered about what I'm missing in that department. I've wondered about our future together. I've wondered about the next time we'd be together. I've wondered about if I'm still attractive to him.

But wondering if there was a bigger weenie somewhere down the line? Just no. Never. It wasn't a thing for me. Why? Because I was perfectly satisfied most of the time.

Yes, there was one with whom the satisfaction was hard won or sometimes not at all. That was one I wondered about our future. I didn't see one, and not because he didn't do it for me. It was because he didn't care if he did it for me.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First of all, I'm single. I've never cheated and never could... even when I was unhappy in relationships. These questions are answered by "relationship" me.

Do you fantasize about being with a guy with a larger penis?
When I was in relationships with men who were average and less than and I wasn't happy with our sex life, yes.

Do you think about asking your man to try couple swapping?
Couple swapping is not my cup of tea. But cuckolding is something I'd like to try, but without any humiliation or offence aimed toward my partner. He would have to enjoy seeing me with another man or else it would not happen.

Or enjoy hearing from friends about their guy's larger manhood?
Not really.

What would you be ok with doing? Looking at another man's penis in person? Talking with guys about their penis? Other things?
I would not do anything behind my mans back. Even talking with other guys about their dicks is a premise to cheating in my books. I wouldn't want my man talking to other women about his dick or their vagina.