In a relationship but curious about a big one?

My only advice is don't fuck a big dicked fuckboy.
I'm kind of guessing, or hazard a guess, the largest dildos or fist objects in a sex shop are usually sold to guys?

What is the most popular object or sexual device women buy if I may ask....and do objects bought change in size in relation to age of women or men?

With regard to the OP's question. My love has said to me she could not go back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlteredEgo and rtg

Prowl

Sexy Member
Media
My take:

I was with my man back in my late teens... and he's indeed well endowed. When he left, and I started hooking up with other guys, I found that the size of their dicks were basically a non-factor in whether or not the sex was going to be good.

When he came back, the sex was amazing... Un-explainable. I give credit to the fact that we have such a good connection, and that I missed him so much. It wasn't because I missed the size of his cock.
They were talking to a million dudes who feel like cheating on your man for big dick is awesome. It feeds their precious little egos to think a woman would leave her man for someone like him.

Even if you don't go into the chat with this in mind you still get bombarded with dudes who ask "Ever had a big one before?" Or "is your man as big as me? Ok now picture my dick inside you." Among other creepy dude things.

Thank you for this. Although a lot of the boys here will have this fly over their heads, they NEED to hear this.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
OK, I have a big one if you want to talk about it

My eyes are rolling so much I'm going to have to run to catch up with them. I knew there would be a response like this. Could've almost had a countdown.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I don't mean this to be just another thread on cheating, but I'm wondering if there are other women who are in a relationship with a guy who has a small or average penis and are curious about or even looking for fun little ways to enjoy a big one. Do you fantasize about being with a guy with a larger penis? Do you think about asking your man to try couple swapping? Or enjoy hearing from friends about their guy's larger manhood? What would you be ok with doing? Looking at another man's penis in person? Talking with guys about their penis? Other things? I kinda hope I'm not the only woman who's more than a bit curious!
If you don't think he'd be comfortable about swapping hunni why not ask him about trying a sleeve? That may satisfy you both!

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why not say it, ya know...

you don't want to be another stereotype portrayed around here by the "alphas" that all a woman needs is a "big one" flashed in front of her and then she no longer can be satisfied by a regular sized "one".

...except that the stereotype has its roots in reality; I know several women who were no longer able to be satisfied by an average penis once they had the experience of a much larger than average one. And it is common among bi and gay men, who have had the freedom to experiment and have many more partners and be more open and honest about their sexuality for a longer period of years. It is a recent phenomenon historically and culturally for women to be able to even ever admit that they might prefer or even be intrigued by large penis size without being shamed.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It is a recent phenomenon historically and culturally for women to be able to even ever admit that they might prefer or even be intrigued by large penis size without being shamed.

I think that's how it is for women and just sex in general... not size queendom.

The people you know personally don't speak for the entire population of women... I myself have my own personal experiences that differ greatly from these women you speak of. I have no shame in admitting what I like sexually. Having a huge cock then having a smaller one is not an issue for my personal stimulation.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First of all... no matter what your fantasy might be - don't cheat!!
My husband ( who is very well endowed) and I are in an open relationship and share plenty of threesome, foursome, couple swapping and orgy experiences. I've also had several gangbangs. I have sex with quite a lot of people so it's safe to say that I have a broad experience. In my experience generally the guys with the really big cocks are lazy lovers and rely on their big dicks to take your breath away...
I've been with big, average and smalll and as much as I love that feeliing of being eye poppinglyv stretched and filled size is absolutely no guarantee you'll have great sex.
Discuss this fantasy with your husband ... use a large dildo ( you might find you hate the feeling) and if he's up for swapping/swinging etc give it a try...
but a once off experience with a massive penis at the risk of your relationship is simply not worth it xx

lilova9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been in a handful of intimate relationships, but I've never ever wondered about what I'm missing in that department. I've wondered about our future together. I've wondered about the next time we'd be together. I've wondered about if I'm still attractive to him.

But wondering if there was a bigger weenie somewhere down the line? Just no. Never. It wasn't a thing for me. Why? Because I was perfectly satisfied most of the time.

Yes, there was one with whom the satisfaction was hard won or sometimes not at all. That was one I wondered about our future. I didn't see one, and not because he didn't do it for me. It was because he didn't care if he did it for me.

well said elliep

Jjdov27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I don't mean this to be just another thread on cheating, but I'm wondering if there are other women who are in a relationship with a guy who has a small or average penis and are curious about or even looking for fun little ways to enjoy a big one. Do you fantasize about being with a guy with a larger penis? Do you think about asking your man to try couple swapping? Or enjoy hearing from friends about their guy's larger manhood? What would you be ok with doing? Looking at another man's penis in person? Talking with guys about their penis? Other things? I kinda hope I'm not the only woman who's more than a bit curious!

You say that your partner is small. What is his size? Is it average or actually small?

Reactions: svenskkilla

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm kind of guessing, or hazard a guess, the largest dildos or fist objects in a sex shop are usually sold to guys?

What is the most popular object or sexual device women buy if I may ask....and do objects bought change in size in relation to age of women or men?

With regard to the OP's question. My love has said to me she could not go back.

Fist objects and giant dildos (as thick as a small woman's thigh) are generally purchased by men. I've had only one woman who said the fist would not be girthy enough. She was very petite.

Most women come in to buy a vibrating toy. Whether it be a small clitoral vibe or a flesh like real looking vibrating toy. We also carry dual vibes (rabbit style), a whole wall full of them. The biggest sellers are clitoral vibrators or remote with a vibrating egg attached.

Why is cheating so frowned upon here? If someone wants to try something different and keep it a secret they shouldn't be shamed for it.

Because cheating is a piece of shit thing to do. If you want something so badly you're willing to break the trust of someone that (typically) you claim to love? Part ways with them or discuss it with them and get permission. If someone doesn't want to be monogamous? No issue. You want to be promiscuous? Fine. But don't lie to people, break their trust, etc.

I'm all about sex positivity, but that doesn't mean I'm okay with someone being disloyal or treating someone they care about or love like shit, even if that person doesn't know they're being cheated on. And cheating is a shitty thing to do.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is cheating so frowned upon here? If someone wants to try something different and keep it a secret they shouldn't be shamed for it.
What??? You totally have to feel shamed for it, it's called CHEATING for a reason....my gosh..

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cheating saves sanity and lots of relationships.
Actually it's the opposite, LITERALLY. If I cheat I would go crazy with shame, sense of guilty, despair, bye bye sanity.

As Fade said before, if for you is so important to be promiscuous just do it, but don't be in a monogamous relationship at the same time. And if you want to answer "why i can't have both" I tell you welcome to real world when you can't have everything you want, and when you do something good or bad it concerns not only you but you and your partner.

But in the end I don't want to judge you so tough, I'm just very very glad we live in two separate worlds.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Simple: People should be discouraged from being duplicitous, selfish pieces of shit.

Fist objects and giant dildos (as thick as a small woman's thigh) are generally purchased by men. I've had only one woman who said the fist would not be girthy enough. She was very petite.

Most women come in to buy a vibrating toy. Whether it be a small clitoral vibe or a flesh like real looking vibrating toy. We also carry dual vibes (rabbit style), a whole wall full of them. The biggest sellers are clitoral vibrators or remote with a vibrating egg attached.

I guessed this would be the case. Thank you for answering as from most objects I have found and purchased in my time for..ummm, different reasons for the opposite sex have been for those regions which give most enjoyment :)

Had an insight though, cause am on pretty good terms with the people whom I purchase our goodies from. Also, when in this private store, you tend to overhear some intimate convo with same sex partners as well as straight or bi couples. Other stuff too.

Not that we are frequent flyers or anything :)