In a relationship, what turns you on?

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mean the little spot on the back of your neck that if caressed in just the right way hits you just right :tongue:

I mean what are the things your partner does, without necessarily trying to turn you on, that make you wanna drag 'em into the bedroom and have your way with them? :smile:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If they look at me the right way with a seductive look that isn't phony or in fun but spontaneous....damn....

Sometimes I look at my b/f as he talks and while he is always kinda sexy, sometimes just being himself and watching him be sexy, makes me horny too.

Kissing my ears (my ears are a HOT spot)...as is my neck.

His smell which is always good but every now and then smells absolutely delicious!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Details. When he remembers little details that are so easily overlooked. My favorite flower in a vase on the kitchen counter, when he plugs in my cellphone at night when I'm in the bath, or when he texts me right before a show. Little things mean so much to me.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Long intelligent conversations, or trying to watch a sporting event in front of me. Both are way sexy. The first, because it's stimulating to the mind, the other, because it's a challenge to see how distracted I can make him from the television game!
;)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When watching the science channel, my husband will frequently expand upon the astrophysics being explained, or simplify something even further if the program has begun to go over my head (or if I miss something). This is always very sexy to me.

We awoke a few nights ago because our dog was barking, snarling, and scratching to be let out of the bedroom. My husband handed me a baseball bat, loaded a shotgun, and searched our apartment. It took him fewer than ten seconds to be armed and out of the room. When he went through the house he was so careful and thorough. Also he was naked. In the moment, it was just scary. But once we got back into bed, and I could hear his heart slowing back down, it was kind of hot.

D

deleted509196

The way he looks all the time, he's SO gorgeous
This look he gives me, kinda dreamy looking into my eyes, it makes me melt
His voice is a turn on, like if he says nice things or is just being cute/mad in an endearing way
Holding me close
Telling me he loves me

I don't know, can I just say almost everything about him!? There are obviously SOME things that don't, but even if he just makes me laugh or says something a bit mad but in a sweet way, just makes me want to GRAB him and be passionate!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he's shirtless or sweaty it makes me wanna fuck him.
God yes! Also loved to watch him working on something intently. One of my ex-bf's was a dentist. I went to pick him up for lunch one day and happend to peep into the exam room. And I have to say I got a little excited watching him drill & fill. :redface: :tongue: There is just something about watching a man do his job and do it well that I find HOT!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if they're polite, kind, respectful, helpful and fun then there are hundreds of things that turn me on.
if they are moody, rude, selfish and disrespectful then everything they do is an irritation and a turn off...including breathing.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Lots of things - just being there, even.

But, to give a specific example, there's this little, almost sideways smile he does just before he talks sometimes or just as a reaction. It makes my pelvic floor muscles twitch every time.

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the way he holds himself, casually confident (never cocky)
his style turns me on
the definition of his muscles in his arms, chest, and back
how he can control the situation whatever it might be
the way he handles his instruments
how seemingly effortless it is for him to create, whether its music, graphics, drawing, writing, the list goes on...
when he plays the exact song that fits the moment
knowing that I am safer when he is near
the way he treats his friends

all these things make my clit tingle

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i like it when im put how she wants me. if i laid with my ex she would take my hands sometimes and put them where she wanted them, like under her cheek. to some, it may seem like it means that im lazy or dont know what she wants, but it made me feel wanted more than most things. that and she'd put my arms covering her, so i was like armour or something. to me that was hot.