In A Threesome With The Two Posters Above You, Who Would Be Top/bottom?

titapetita

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This one is easy.

@ModernSatyr would grab my hair and force my mouth to take @Mike555 until he is about to cum and then he'd throw me aside.

Now that Mike has felt what Satyr wants, it would be his turn to get facefucked while I begin rimming Satyr.

It won't take long for Satyr to grow tired of that. He'll throw us both to the ground and slap us with his juicy cock till our faces are full red. Then, as Satyr commands Mike to stretch my hole with his cock, he'll take my face with his hands to watch me moan, getting ready for the main event, promising me I will scream in justa few minutes. I'll ask to suck his cock, but he'll refuse, he has his mind set up. Mike will take the moment to just enjoy my hole giving me nice and long strokes, much more gentle than the blowjob I gave him earlier, taking care of it, making me enjoy it.

And, throwing me aside, Satyr will take Mike's position in my ass. At this point Mike is just glad he is not me, and will come to use my mouth to finish. After the way I sucked him earlier, he is ready to fuck my throat from the very beginning. And that would be easy for him, since Satyr would be ramming my ass and my mouth would be wide open ready to scream.

They both will keep abusing my holes, helping each other pushing my head or keeping me from arching my back, till one of the cums.

That will be the signal for the other one to finish inside the loser, giving me a moment to rest.

ModernSatyr

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This one is easy.

@ModernSatyr would grab my hair and force my mouth to take @Mike555 until he is about to cum and then he'd throw me aside.

Now that Mike has felt what Satyr wants, it would be his turn to get facefucked while I begin rimming Satyr.

It won't take long for Satyr to grow tired of that. He'll throw us both to the ground and slap us with his juicy cock till our faces are full red. Then, as Satyr commands Mike to stretch my hole with his cock, he'll take my face with his hands to watch me moan, getting ready for the main event, promising me I will scream in justa few minutes. I'll ask to suck his cock, but he'll refuse, he has his mind set up. Mike will take the moment to just enjoy my hole giving me nice and long strokes, much more gentle than the blowjob I gave him earlier, taking care of it, making me enjoy it.

And, throwing me aside, Satyr will take Mike's position in my ass. At this point Mike is just glad he is not me, and will come to use my mouth to finish. After the way I sucked him earlier, he is ready to fuck my throat from the very beginning. And that would be easy for him, since Satyr would be ramming my ass and my mouth would be wide open ready to scream.

They both will keep abusing my holes, helping each other pushing my head or keeping me from arching my back, till one of the cums.

That will be the signal for the other one to finish inside the loser, giving me a moment to rest.
Holy fuck, man! Yeah!!

Mike555

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This one is easy.

Damn yes. ngl, reading that made me horny af :p :joy: