In another galaxy far far away- part 3

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My heart raced as she kneeled between my legs, raising them, looking down as she poised the head of the fake cock against my hole, I could feel myself clench and I fought against it wanting her to take me, wanting her to use me.

Gently I entered him, pushing slowly yet firmly against the resisitance. ‘As soon as it hurts Gavin tell me.’ An inch or so I entered him then with a gasp of pain he said ‘hurts,’ through clenched teeth. I rested, holding the dildo still, giving him time to stretch around it. I leaned forward, my hand behind his neck pulled him against me, offered him my breast while below the masculinity of the cock penetrated him. He sucked on me, moaning softly. ‘Tell me when you want more Gavin.’ He looked into my eyes and said simply ‘more’ and in tiny thrusts I pushed it deeper, until once again I saw his eyes narrow in pain. I took his cock in my hand, throbbing, dripping, purple. Stroking it softly I played in its wetness, rubbing my thumb over the drips I found there, offering him his own fluid from my hand, enjoying as he sucked my fingers dry eagerly.

In my arsehole the feelings of pleasure were past anything I’d ever known, my balls ached to be emptied, but I wanted it to go on for ever, she pushed into me shallowly and suddenly a sharp pain bit into me, she stopped, the dildo halted its assault and as she pulled me towards her it subsided, I was conscious of how quickly my arsehole was adapting to her invasion. When I told her it was ok she entered me more deeply, maybe another three inches before I felt the pain tear into me once more, I relaxed more easily this time, knowing how quickly I had loosened up last time.

‘Fuck me Cat,’ he moaned and I knew that now he was ready, that he was fully open and relaxed around the dildo, with a smile of pleasure I forced it all the way in and it went easily. As I pushed into him, withdrew he moaned, I took his hand and placed it over mine and as I fucked his unused virgin hole we both stroked his cock, hands working in unison over the long wet length.

It felt better than I could ever have imagined, no pain now, only smooth long strokes that penetrated with pleasure to my core I could feel deep inside me an orgasm building, deeper down than I’d ever experienced, her hand on my cock, her cock in my arse, then she reached for my hand, I covered her hand with my own and together we worked on my cock. Faster the rhythm on my cock, in my anus, building to a crescendo of sensation that was so intense it was part pain.

I could see his balls tightening, drawing higher and closer to his cock, and his cock visibly pulsating in my hand. I increased the speed with which I moved in him and on him, and he came like a race horse, six long, heavy jets hitting him in the face, in the chest, moans torn from him, face covered with mingled ecstasy and pain. Still inside him I grinned down at him, ‘I knew you’d like that Gavin.’ I leaned forward putting my tongue out gently to tease the drops of cum from his face, sliding my tongue between his lips, feeding him on his own juices. He took them eagerly.

Christ, when I came it felt like my balls were going to explode, I’d never cum so hard and from so deeply, torn from me pulse after pulse, electricity ripping through my entire being. It hit me square in the face, soaked me and I tingled as she leaned forward, licked it off and shared it with me. Fuck I was knackered from the strength of that one. She pulled out of me and I fought the urge to move my body as she withdrew, bereft without her in me,

I pulled from him, unstrapped the dildo and cuddled up to him, his arm around me, my head on his shoulder, his heart beating strongly under my ear.

She fitted perfectly under my arm, her body warm, damp and tiny against mine, her slim leg draped over my waist, resting on my cock.

We slept.

We slept.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very well done!

I really enjoyed the writing, the build-up and the style. Nice.

Once I got into the rhythmn I had a better appreciation of the structure of going back and forth between the two characters.

look forward to more!

Thank you for sharing.

JJ