In bed

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by eurotop40, Sep 19, 2009.

1. eurotop40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe someone has already addressed this issue.

When I go to bed I sleep naked or in boxers (or pyjama bottom). Before falling asleep it takes me a while to turn around on the left and on the right because I am disturbed by my balls that hand sometimes in a silly way. Sometimes I even start lying completely twisted, with my lower body part completely prone and the torso on its side. This is because I want to keep my balls supported by the mattress. I don't know if you get the picture. If I lie on my side I am always afraid I am going to get a testicular torsion. Somehow then I fall asleep but it takes me a little while. Sometimes I even keep my hand on my balls to support them.

Anyone with this silly issue?

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

stop playing with yourself and go to sleep.

I typically lie on my back when I first lay down. my big balls get warm and set on the mattress, my legs apart. right before I fall asleep, I roll over on my stomach so I don't snore, and I go to sleep. over time a depression forms in the mattress. we got a new mattress 3 yrs ago, and the last time we turned it the wife pointed this out. "look what your big dick and balls did to the mattress?" with a wink.

3. eurotop40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Still daytime here.:wink:

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

If my balls annoy me in bed, and I'm on my side, I slip them between my legs to the back lol. But most of the times I lay in bed with legs spread, on stomach or back, much easier.

5. eurotop40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hm, mine do not hang so low. I can't do that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice