In bed

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe someone has already addressed this issue.

When I go to bed I sleep naked or in boxers (or pyjama bottom). Before falling asleep it takes me a while to turn around on the left and on the right because I am disturbed by my balls that hand sometimes in a silly way. Sometimes I even start lying completely twisted, with my lower body part completely prone and the torso on its side. This is because I want to keep my balls supported by the mattress. I don't know if you get the picture. If I lie on my side I am always afraid I am going to get a testicular torsion. Somehow then I fall asleep but it takes me a little while. Sometimes I even keep my hand on my balls to support them.

Anyone with this silly issue?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stop playing with yourself and go to sleep.

I typically lie on my back when I first lay down. my big balls get warm and set on the mattress, my legs apart. right before I fall asleep, I roll over on my stomach so I don't snore, and I go to sleep. over time a depression forms in the mattress. we got a new mattress 3 yrs ago, and the last time we turned it the wife pointed this out. "look what your big dick and balls did to the mattress?" with a wink.