In bed

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by eurotop40, Sep 19, 2009.

1. eurotop40

Gold Member

Maybe someone has already addressed this issue.

When I go to bed I sleep naked or in boxers (or pyjama bottom). Before falling asleep it takes me a while to turn around on the left and on the right because I am disturbed by my balls that hand sometimes in a silly way. Sometimes I even start lying completely twisted, with my lower body part completely prone and the torso on its side. This is because I want to keep my balls supported by the mattress. I don't know if you get the picture. If I lie on my side I am always afraid I am going to get a testicular torsion. Somehow then I fall asleep but it takes me a little while. Sometimes I even keep my hand on my balls to support them.

Anyone with this silly issue?

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

stop playing with yourself and go to sleep.

I typically lie on my back when I first lay down. my big balls get warm and set on the mattress, my legs apart. right before I fall asleep, I roll over on my stomach so I don't snore, and I go to sleep. over time a depression forms in the mattress. we got a new mattress 3 yrs ago, and the last time we turned it the wife pointed this out. "look what your big dick and balls did to the mattress?" with a wink.

3. eurotop40

Gold Member

Still daytime here.:wink:

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

If my balls annoy me in bed, and I'm on my side, I slip them between my legs to the back lol. But most of the times I lay in bed with legs spread, on stomach or back, much easier.

5. eurotop40

Gold Member

Hm, mine do not hang so low. I can't do that.

Draft saved Draft deleted