In Between Sizes?

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not sure if this is all in my head or if any of you guys have this problem. I've been trying to find good condoms to use. I'm not exceptionally large, but above average.

Here's my problem:
- When I try Trojan-ENZ it feels like my head is choking.
- When I try Trojan Magnums it doesn't feel that secure. It's not exactly falling off, but it isn't that tight on me.

Is there some other choice that you guys would recommend? A different type of Trojan or a different brand (which have been relatively hard to find)? Any help would be appreciated.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone's penis is different shape and size. Getting advice from other people is not necessarily going to help you that much. I suggest you try out a bunch of different condoms from different companies until you find one that suits you best:

Condoms, Lubes, Sex Toys, & More Condoms at Condomania Online has a big selection, a wizard to help you choose the right one, and also sell TheyFit condoms which come in like 60 different shapes and sizes (you choose based on a downloadable measurement kit.)

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I realize you can order online and remember seeing something about a custom-made condom, but I was wondering if there were some brands I could get at a store that would be adequate.

Maybe, but stores don't usually carry that big of a selection. You can look through that site that was mentioned and see if something sounds good, then maybe go looking for them somewhere. Most condoms packs or boxes don't usually carry that much imformation on them unfortunately.

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would try Crowns. They're made from terrific quality Japanese latex that's very thin. So they give a better sensation and don't feel nearly so tight as normal condoms. Don't know if they're easy to find in all parts of the US.

some dude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You might want to go to a site (like Condom Depot) that shows the precise measurements for all the different condoms available. Based on your experience with those Trojans and your knowledge of your own dimensions, you can take a good guess on what are your best matches. Buy 3-packs if you're not sure.

You say you're shopping retail, but normally I'd recommend buying a "large-condom sampler" from an online vendor. That's how I confirmed which condoms work best for me (and my wife, because partners should get to have a say too).