In Brandon's Room (microphile, slavery, dom)

GoDownOnMe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With a quick turn of the knob, the door to a small faintly lit room opened. A twenty year old boy, standing 5'8" and weighing a solid 160 lbs enters, slamming the door behind him. His hair is long and hazelnut, matted with sweat, and he pulls his shirt up and over his handsome but broad and chiseled face, revealing a strong and deeply tanned physique, lean but strong shoulders, and skinny arms. His abs are slightly soft but obviously strong from much time spent out doors, skateboarding.

He wads his soaked with sweat shirt into a ball and tosses it on the floor, among shorts, tank tops, and various cans of soda. He turns around and leaps backwards into his bed, landing on the cushiony mattress with a playful hop. He pulls off his left shoe, a gray cammo Van, and then uses his long socked foot to prod off his other shoe. He ignores the shoes, but a smirk blooms across his face as he pulls off his socks as fast as he can with excited fingers, revealing two very wide size 13 feet.

Close up, among the smaller toes of his left foot that rests upon his bed, a tiny form can be seen. An impossibly small pale girl is wedged between his third and fourth toe, and as he wiggles his toes she begins to stir. Brandon bends his leg around and holds his massive foot with both hands, inspecting his long wrinkled sole and the figure imprisoned by his meaty toes with fascination.

"Hm, this is the first to get shrunk this much." He said with wonder while cracking a toe, enjoying the sensation while comparing the wiggling of the digit to a female who was actually shorter and considerable more fragile than his pinky toe. The figure was no stranger, it was Billy's girlfriend. Billy the football lineman. 6'3" and 240 lbs. He could benchpress over 400 lbs and he was known to mess with Brandon and his friends, as they were smoking pot in the skate park. He imagined his large size 13 Van coming down upon a tiny Billy, and Billy reaching up with his powerful arms, futilely trying to push off the shoe, before it completely obliterated him in a skid.

Brandon chuckled. “Nah, I'll just come up with something even weirder, to fuck with him...but he'll be my bitch sho enough.” He looked on in amusement as Billy's preppy girlfriend tried her best to wrestle with his toes. She came close to squirming out but then Brandon just plucked her into the big and index toe, and grabbing up her upper half with them, completely concealing her head within his fleshy extremities. From the bed he notices the vinegar aroma of his feet wafting from her prison as his tiny slim legs kick comically, and this only adds to his mirth.

He pulls his shorts down his athletic thighs revealing a broad, vascular cock, bulging and veiny and uncut, smooth and tan as the rest of his physique. At the base where his left hand strokes, he can barely get his fingers around his own circumference which is actually thicker than his own girlish wrist.

Laying back in his bed, he strokes himself as he watches her give up and begin to just lick at his toes. The entire time he had been secretly hoping she would do this.

“Okay, you're cool I guess.” he said, releasing her a bit as he drops her onto his bedsheet. He props up his foot before her, it appearing as some monolith, a kinky obelisk.

“Um, you may continue licking my feet.” he says, grabbing up a skateboarding magazine from the other side of the bed with one hand, momentarily relaxing his grip on his obscene dick before resuming to stretch and smear and play with his thick foreskin.

The musk of his cock mingled with the scent of his muscular feet. Brandon flipped through the magazine, oblivious to the occasional squeaks coming from Mel, who couldn't bear to pause for complaint for very long before continuing to slave away at the sweaty ball of his foot.

Brandon shifted his legs, propping the other foot on top of the one she had been cleaning. It was an event that had stopped her heart, such was the gravity of his casual maneuvers, but even then, when Brandon lowered his foot so that it was horizontal, with his toes reaching for her, sh ceased worrying and just took to his feet with growing excitement. She occasionally got a look at the blimplike cock above her, wide beyond her wildest dreams and obviously more impressive than Billy's endowment. She watched the tan hands playing with their masters member with great self love and immediately a change came over her. When he next looked for her, he was shocked to find her gone, but out of the corner of her eye he saw her rushing up his thigh. He let out a gasp of joy and slowed his hand technique so that she could reach the perimeter of his schlong.

“okay, you're totally mine now, and you need to get used to it” he joked. He dropped the magazine and picked her up.

“As long as you serve me,” he spoke behind dark features “I will permit you to service my cock, my nutsack, and anything else I let you touch. But you're going to help me, I want your boyfriend to perform other duties for me.”

The tiny girl nodded and embraced the massive cock before her, pushing her nose and face into the smooth skin. It was firm, unyielding, and as she noticed the beauty of the bulging fat shaft, she found herself fingering her tiny slit, working her labia and plunging deft fingers into her vulva as she watched, salivating.

“I'll temporarily restore your size but you're to distract Billy until I can get close enough to shrink him. After that, you are both my property, and there will be no more talk of restoring anyone's size.”
He watched Mel nod to him before returning to lick and press at his cock's lower shaft with savage affection. He was so impressed by the size difference, and the novelty of the vision set before him, as well as his own feeling of confidence and ownership over another soul, that he felt a surge of energy ignite within, and his cock spurted out a heavy load, which dripped down the side of his swollen shaft and splattered all over his slave. She was staring up at her new master, her hands, arms, breasts, and hips thick with his molten climax. She had felt his orgasm, every cell in her body had felt it and obeyed. She felt her heart slowly slow from the climax she had just had from proximity. She watched his huge beautiful cock deflate and lay limp, surprised by the godly dimensions of even his flaccid member.
She turned and saw him smiling at her.
“You're to clean me up as I sleep, and in case I wasn't clear enough with the words I just used, you won't get another meal for days. Consider this part of your training.” he said, and then he went back to his magazine.
It was many hours later, and Brandon was snoring peacefully, before a crusty, breathless Mel curled up to sleep near his heavy ball sack, his crotch beneath her slick with the saliva of her incredible feat, and her tongue dry and exhausted from exertion. She could barely speak a word through her sore jaw and tongue, but as she drifted off, she found herself playing with her pussy. So this is madness, she thought, imagining Brandon completely toying with her shrunken ex boyfriend, holding him by the head between his incredible toes and making him swear to devote his life to his new master. She smiled guiltily, and then began masturbating, imagining ways Billy could help her serve their titan. In her dreams, Billy never revealed his dick to her again, but learned to accept that he was a mere piece of lint or smear of dick cheese before Brandon's girth. In the end she knew Billy was a temporary fixture and would end up a stain somewhere on Brandon's uncouth skater body, likely just reduced to pulp between Brandon's gnarly toes. She laughed when she thought that Billy refused to ever go down on her. Now he would spent the remainder of his time on earth submitting to the whims of a slacker giant with a ridiculously wide shafted dick. It would be like Nick Nude on the island of Gulliver's little people, but he would have an ally.
Billy, who was always something of bully, would finally learn some humility. With his strength, he would provide good service to that incredible member. She thought of Brandon just leaving him there in his package, for days on end, going through school, domination sessions with her, skateboarding excursions, his tiny form apparent in the tight underwear that Brandon preferred, in the backdrop of his expansive endowment. Yes, she was totally behind the reduction of Billy, and perhaps he could be reduced further and become her servant, the servant of a servant, tucked away in her ass or working her g spot as she scaled her new lover. She sighed and released another eruption of fluid at this thought. This was her madness. It was strange, but she had always wanted to see one boy serve another, and at least her master was fit, colossally sized, and fittingly hung.

GoDownOnMe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
randon was as deep into Carie as he would fit, staring at the rapture in her twinkling, slitted eyes as he plowed her with his thick baseball bat of a schlong. Her smile seemed so innocent and though her face was red and moist with perspiration, she was beautiful. She was angelic, and as she shuddered and relaxed deep into the mattress, her face was beaming with pride. She erupted into laughter.
"Where is he?" she asked "do you remember?"
Brandon giggled and sat back, his massive organ jutting obscenely towards the ceiling. He wrapped his fist around it, or as well as he could managed, pulling the foreskin down from his massive cockhead as Carie watched with amusement. His fingers produced from his personal depths a tiny being, the size of a gummy bear, that seemed to struggly slowly and hesitantly. Carie noted that it's dick was rock hard.
"It kinda sucks we shrunk him down so small, but it's so fucking badass having him for a toy. I guess I overdid it though." Brandon said.
"Oh well." Carie said, eyeing his massive tool. She found herself just biting her lip.
"I dunno, he feels good on your cock, the extra, you know, texture" she said giggling.
"Yeah, good in my sandal too, like, you'd be surprised how horny he makes me in study hall. Just the thought of this little bitch under my toe, how I could squish him without even trying."
"Oh my God, you totally could!" she said, her eyes widened.
"Do you hear that you little shit? You better work harder to impress us. As punishment for your laziness, you're to get to work on my package now." he ordered.
Carie moved closer to him, pressing her soft but full breasts against him. He laid back fully and Carie mounted him with her legs, moving up on his body to reach his lips. There she found contentment kissing Brandon, and moaning now and then as Brandon caressed her athletic throat with tender kisses.
Billy looked up from his spot between the giant's thighs. A massive phallus stood tall like some kinky stout obelisk, as voluminous as it was tall, and above that the descending milky moonlike derriere of his ex girlfriend. He watched the giant hand reach for the moon, guiding it down until the huge end of the cock had plopped in with a sound that sent him nearly to an orgasm as he heard Carie murmur in joy. "Oh Brandon, I feel so small with you." she said and the two kissed.
Billy found himself on his knees before the cock, himself barely the mass of it's shadow, it seemed.
"I wanna feel you too slave, or else you're going in my butthole again and you won't even get to watch."
He looked on confused for a second, trying to decide if he should fight, but a large warm fleshy digit pushed him into it. It was Carie.
"Either you suck his dick or try to, as best as you can, or I swear I will just fucking swallow you whole and you'll wish you were up an asshole by the time you end up in one of my shits."
Brandon moaned again.
"Carie you come up with the best ideas." he said with a mischevious grin.
"I know." she said, and fumbled around, felt Billy, and pushed him right up to where the broad dick met the low hanging, full balls.
"Start on the balls and you can work your way down to his asshole. He fucks better with you inside anyway."
She had decided. Billy merely dropped to his knees, covered in sweat and moisture, and enshrouded in their mixed scents, breath, and heat. He felt himself pulled by forces stronger than even the threats of Carie, which had brought on new waves of fear and uncertainty. He just wasn't sure about his place here. He knelt and began pushing on the soft, massive sphere of Brandon's shaved ballsack. Brandon began moaning in his lower voice. "Yeah little bitch, I think you know the deal from now on." he said
"Yeah, I would rather not even touch him for now on, just let him belong to this fucking dick that's in me, may he just serve you forever!" Carie said, turning to smile down on Billy from over her shoulder. Her lean, tan back, athletic shoulders, and flat but wide belly and hips made her truly appear like a Goddess carved from marble. Far above, her perky breasts towered above Billy, like mountaintops, or clouds, and she giggled as she watched him work faster, increasing the tempo of his licks and massage as she served the planetoid ball that had overtaken him. Brandon used his hand to adjust his balls slightly, pulling the left one up and pointed with a finger where Billy was to work under it. Carrie turned away from the amusing scene and then stared down at her God of a boyfriend. who's trim lean upper body glistened and who's face had taken on the look of one who was coming to grips with new levels of pleasure, as he moaned and breathed out, trying to release some of the tension. She began to ride him again.