In Captain Murphy's Arms (str8)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by bryan257, Feb 22, 2010.

1. bryan257

bryan257 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    ok.... brand new, in the works and running in my head.

=================

Laying back in the seat was not my favorite place to be. I didn’t want to be here and hoped it would go quickly. I looked at my watch again. It made 30 seconds since the last time I looked down.

The door opened as I looked up.

“And how are we today?” Asked Captain Murrr….. Murphee, that’s it, Capt. Murphy, as I glanced at her name tag as she walked in the room.

“Very good M’am”, I replied in a steady and firm voice.

I was learning the ropes and I sure as hell wasn’t about to have a 341 pulled out of my pocket again, for the third time today for another stupid fuck up.

Capt. Murphy sat down next to me and began writing something. As she was intent and fully concentrating on her work, I couldn’t help to notice how nice she smelled. It wasn’t some cheap off the shelf pharmacy cologne that you can taste on the tip of your tongue, but it was a really gentle fragrance that I wanted to take these long deep breaths and breathe in. In a way there was a slight and gentle lavender fragrance.

Gawd she smelled good. Then I began to look between her legs and the thought entered my mind wondering if her cunt smelled anything like that too?

Not having sex for 8 weeks was a rough thing to put any 19 y/o guy through. I was sort of hoping that she might walk out of the room for a minute and I could get down on my knees and put my face in the lap of her chair. Well… maybe if I was lucky.

Her knee was gently pressed against my right arm. It was very easy to turn my head to get a view of her twat. Goddam I wanted to bury my face down there. Ohhhh fuck, when o’ when would I ever smell a sweet cunt again? Never..? well, it seemed like never again.

I thought to myself and wondered…. wow…. what does her bush look like. Is the hair a black-black color or maybe brownish-black and are her pubs curly. I wondered about reaching my hand across her legs and how it would feel with my finger tips just grazing through and then I would just barely stick my finger in her hole and pull it back out and bring it to my lips. Howwww fucking sweet. ooooohhhh gawd.

I guess I was having another horny moment AGAIN. I could feel my cock sort of bulging and that familiar ache for a touch and a release. By this time my cock was rock solid and my blue uniform pants felt soooo tight and constricting. It needed out… it needed adjusted, I wanted to reach down but I knew I couldn’t.

“Airman Preston.” she said and paused.

“Airman Preston, “ she repeated and waited.

“AIRMAN PRESTON!” she spoke raising her tone of voice.
    With that she place her hand on top of mine and I came back to reality. LoL

“Yes M’AM”

“Airman Preston REPORTS, M’AM” I said in a conditioned auto response that I barked out in reply.

She smiled gently at me, my hand was at my side just a few short inches from my tool and oooohhh fuck, her hand was resting on top of mine, just an inch closer. I could feel the tips of her fingers against my right hip.

“Oh please god let her touch my dick……., please, please, please.” I pleaded in a quick and silent prayer.

2. bryan257

Albums:
    I somehow wondered if maybe I whispered that prayer, or I thought it too loud or maybe my lips moved as I had said that, but I got the impression she might have done an intercept on me or something?

She smiled and clenched my hand gently, I knew she was looking between my legs as I was laying there … just so helplessly (so I wished).

She caught my eye and hers seemed to have a sparkle in them.

“So… shall we begin?” She asked.

“begin?” “yeh…, eh-hemmm” as I cleared my throat” in a nervous sort of way. Then all of the sudden, I remembered. I am addressing an OFFICER.

“Yes, M’am. Yes” I barked in reply.

She began to giggle at me and put her fist up to her mouth in an effort to try and conceal her amusement with me. Then after a short moment she composed herself and made a half attempt at wiping away a grin as she looked me in the eye.

All of the sudden I could feel the softest and most gentlest touch on my thigh.

“You’re going to be alright Airman Preston” she said in a reassuring tone of voice, and with that she stroked my thigh just slightly.

I thought my goddam fucking dick was going to explode out of my pants, ooooooooohhh if only she knew what a dangerous bolistic rocket my cock was shhure to become…. ooooohh yeh.

I know my eyes MUST have rolled back in my head and my head tilted back and my crotch may have girrated and squirmed.

“Yes M’am, I’m ready.”
    With her hand still resting on my thigh she replied, “Are you absolutely, 100% certain you are ready?”

“OOOOOOhhhh geez-us marry and joseph, I sure am”

“I mean, Yes M’am, YES!!”

She giggled at me again. And from that moment, I knew she was teasing me.

3. bryan257

Albums:
    She began to stand up and as she did her hand slid northward up my thigh until she lifted away just a few centimeters before she would have met my crotch.

She lowered my my seat some more and walked around me and pulled her chair up at my head and started asking me some questions.

“Tell me, Airman Preston,” she said, “how long has it been since your teeth were last worked on.”

I could think of much more sexier things to say, or I wondered if she’d mind me telling her that I packing a huge cock, 9 inches by 6 inches around. Would she be interested if I were to volunteer that piece of information?

I sort of smirked and answered, “oh… about a year now.”

She asked me to open wide and so she could have a look and begin work. She did all the usual things, hooking the suction up, adjusting her light and preparing her utensils.

Finally she began her work, but with a bit of a difference. She lowered my my seat so my head went further down and I was laying flat and I could see her legs on either side of my head. Ohhh it was soo great thinking about being between her legs, if only we could take a breather and I could spend some ‘real time’ between her legs doing what I WANTED TO DO.

I continued fantasizing, but as she worked it seemed like more often when she could, our eyes locked together. She had the most beautiful green eyes. They were eyes that talk to you. And as we looked at each other. I sensed and felt something from her.

Then she readjusted my position in how she had me laying there. She moved around to my right side and had me laying in closer to her chest. And her utensil tray was on my left side placing me in the middle.

It didn’t seem unusual but I did have the distinct pleasure of having my the right jaw and cheek pressed against her breast as she worked on me. Her tits were just the right size and it was soo awesome to get a feel, even if it was my face and not my hands. LoL I layed there and thought about her nipples and how smooth and nice they would be to touch.

As she worked she moved my face gently with her hands. She had the smoothest and most soft hands and the way she seemed to touch my face or position me so I was right up against in her boobs. It just made me want to grab and squeeze or maybe lick and bite all that much more. I wanted to just bury my face between her tits. I couldn’t though, I had to hold back and control myself. But what else can a horny 19 y/o do?

There was little conversation or much of anything that didn’t require me to shake my head in answer to a yes or no question outside of staring into her eyes.

Finally, it came time for her to finish working on my teeth. She replaced her utensils on the tray and rolled her chair around so my head was once again in a position between her legs. She place her left hand on the left side of my face and leaned down and forward as though she were taking one last look surveying her work.

As she did, well…. I couldn’t stop myself. I raised my head slightly and brought my lips up to meet hers. I am certain I must have shocked her, but she was motionless in the electric of the moment. I tilted my head backward a little and began kissing her lower lip and brought my right hand up to the right side of her face.

I think her brain was beginning to kick in and I got the impression she was about to withdraw. The sensation was really wonderful in an upside down kiss. Her lips were very wet and sweet and wonderful. I placed my hand on the back of her neck trying to discourage her from pulling away from me and began moving my tongue into her mouth in a french kiss.

Ohhhh it was sooo good and she was in fact returning my kiss. The seconds that followed seem to last forever as I kissed her lower lips and she my upper lips and moving heads. Then without warning she pulled away from me abruptly.

It was as if she had finnally mustered the strength and resolve to bring herself back to the reality back of the moment. The next thing I knew she became a totally different person, like a lady drill instructor or something.

I saw her tug at her blouse from it bottom and then a deep breath. All of the sudden with a loud boom she projected a commanding voice at me…

“AIRMAN BASIC PRESTON…” she paused momentarily.. took another deep breath and used her diaphram to command me to my feet with an … “AAAAAh TENN HUHHT”

Without thinking and going into drilled conditioning mode I immediately jumped out of the dental chair and assumed the position. I stood at a rigid attention, my hands at my side and as though holding a roll of quarters in each hand, eyes straight ahead, and shoulders back.

I knew I was in some deep shit now.

#3 bryan257, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  4. bryan257

Albums:
    With his back facing me, I put my hand up to my lips. I couldn’t believe what he’d just done. I’d never had an enlisted guy, let alone an airman basic come on to me like that. But as my heart chimed in and overruled my brain…. I have to say, ummm well, I liked it.

The way his lips met mine and I guess I’d never been kissed in such a sexy way as he did. I didn’t want to stop. Let’s face it girl (I told myself), I’ve been a little MORE than hot for him since……

My brain started again…. I was getting confused, REALLY confused. And was it warm in here, or what? or just me? “Ok, pull yourself together here,” I thought to myself. But then my heart said totally the opposite as the beats picked up in my chest.

As I stood to my feet I tugged at my blouse tails that extended outside of my dress blue slacks and straightened myself out.

I slowly walked around and in front of Airman Preston. He was rigidly standing at the position of attention. His eyes were straight ahead staring into space and I assume preparing himself for the worst. I didn’t speak just yet. I just looked at him composing what I would say next.

Would I ask him for more? Should I kiss him? Should I shove him backwards and climb on top of him? What should I do?

As I looked him up and down I couldn’t help but notice, OR RATHER CONTINUE TO NOTICE what a super-sized bulge he had between his legs. I could see everything. I know his heart was beating fast, and I could see his chest expanding and compressing with irregular breaths.

He was an extremely large bulging young man. Granted, I was older than him, but not by much more than… ohh 5 years at most. I could see the entire outline of his penis and even the side it dressed to. I could see the outline of the head and the outer rim that encircled his engorged masculine private thing. The head of his penis looked very large itself and I’ve just never seen one soo…. well…. sooo, easily defined and obvious.

I had to remember not to stare, ogle or seem obvious. And I began thinking how hot the room had suddenly became. I didn’t understand? I needed some cool air.

I walked closer to him. Face-to-face. The words began to form on my lips…. but I stopped short because… well… because, I had two trains of thought going. My heart and my mind. I was confused. Very confused, and still flustered and taken back with the whole situation.

After all, I am an officer in the United States Air Force. I am highly trained and an educated woman. (So I reminded myself.)

But as my mind raced, I decided …..

“Airman Preston,” I spoke in an authoritative tone of voice, remembering my training in officer training school of how to deal with subordinates, “Do you realize you could be court-martialed for what you’ve just done?”

I saw his face grimace as I continued. “Do you have any idea of the penalty for sexual assault on an officer?”

“But… but..” he started to say and just clammed up.

My heart was pounding so hard in my chest. I looked down again, I had to have another look at what was between his legs. I pretended to be deep in thought for a moment as I breathed and undressed him with my eyes. I wondered what something that huge would feel like to ride?

I had been dating Harry for about 3 months now and he has never once tried to kiss me or be improper, let alone have I seen a bulge between his legs that in any way compared to Airman Preston’s male thing. I’m seriously wondering if Harry isn’t gay or something. I wanted to be kissed again. I wanted to feel this guy’s lips up against mine. I could hardly breathe with anticipation of the next moment. I wanted…. yes… I wanted to…. I needed to be, well…. kissed and kissed really deep. And feel the strength and power of a man. I want to be handled and feel the excitement and sharing something special.

I could feel that the palms of my hands were getting sweaty, but I just kept them clenched tightly together in front of me. I had to hold myself back and keep from….from…. It would be sooo good to, just to…. my thoughts paused.

I was feeling a great deal of confusion and anxiety.

I looked up and spoke again…. “Airman Preston, sexual assault is a very serious matter.

And tell me….” I said, “have you ever heard the name, Arthur F. Murphy, III?”

Airman Preston responded in military form as though a drill sergeant just asked him a question, “Yes M’am, yes!”

“That’s our Wing Commander. M’am” he said in a mechanical fashion. “Major General Arthur F. Murphy, the third. M’am”

I walked in closer to him, almost toe-to-toe, and said, “Airman Preston,” I paused… “have you noticed the name on my name tag and what it says?” I said in a soft low voice.

“My name is Captain Murphy” I said smartly, changing my tone and the volume.

“And General Murphy, so you will know,” I paused, “he is my father”
    I heard him gasp when I said that and if I didn’t know better I thought I could almost see his knees shake as he stood there at attention. I had him going.

I continued, “How would you like to be standing in a court-martial tomorrow?”

I went on, “By the end of the week you could be enjoying a nice vacation at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas and looking at a 15 year visit. And, I am sure if I asked GENERAL Murphy…., he could make the arrangements for you to share a cell with three of the biggest…. hairiest, ogre looking thugs you can imagine. And.., as you know, inmates like that are ALWAYS horny and in need of servicing.”

I looked him in the eyes and squinted. I thought at any moment I was going to make him cry. I could see the tears welling in his eyes.

“Do you understand me, Airman Preston?” I asked.

“M’AM, YES M’AM!” he exclaimed.

“Shall I call your drill instructor now? or possibly security police?” I asked.

5. bryan257

Albums:
    At that moment I knew I could turn in my ‘man-card’ that I would no longer be male of the species. I knew I could kiss my white ass goodbye and should just bend over and wait for someone to poke something MASSIVELY HUGE…. BIG…. and HAIRY up my ass. I was sooooooooo screwed.

I’m looking at a court-martial and then jail time at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas…. that is, AFTER I’ve been dragged, beaten, flogged, have all my 341’s taken away and then brought before Major General Murphy while he hangs me by my nuts upside down.

I could see the big picture she painted. It was all very clear and distinct.

I am the biggest dumb fuck in the whole wide world. I have fucked up REALLY BIG TIME NOW. From now on I’ll be known as Airman Fuck-up.

All I could think is…., I AM screwed.

I am SCREWED.

[FONT=&quot] I AM SOOOOOO SCREWED!![/FONT]

6. pfisherking

pfisherking New Member

please continue

7. bryan257

Albums:
    This one is still under construction and I've tried to add to it every day. I am out of town tomorrow. I hope to add some more on Thursday. I hope everyone is enjoying the reading so far???

8. bryan257

Albums:
    I knew I had him right where I am wanted him. He was green and easily led. I never quite realized that men could be paper trained. I tried not to smile after thinking that, but it was difficult to hold in.

“So…” I said, as I walked back and forth in front him.

“Is that what I should do, Airman Preston?” I asked as I began to unpin my hair.

He was just about to say something but as some of my hair came undone and fell to my shoulders, he stopped short with amazement. Now ‘HE’ was confused.

It was really amusing to me thinking how confused he had me just a few moments ago, but now it was my turn to confuse him. And I decided I was going to confuse him and send him into one hell of a frenzy. I was going to enjoy this….. REALLY enjoy this.

I leaned my head down to finish unpinning my hair and then threw my head gently backwards similar to the way I do when getting out of the shower. Then I ran my hands and fingers through my hair from the sides to the back of my head with a scruffing motion to wrangle my hair into a free fall. I threw my head to one side and ran my hand through it once more.

There…., I thought, it’s down and free and I was much more comfortable and at ease as my hair laid on my shoulders. I’ve always prided my self on how beautiful, full and thick it is. It’s very healthy and the highlights shine through its raven black color when the light hit it just the right way.

I had his full attention, IN MORE THAN ONE WAY. I smiled at him as I stood there in front of him.

Then I began with my blues uniform blouse. It was light blue, short and the tails hung outside of my dark navy blue colored uniform slacks. I began from the bottom and unbuttoned one button—two buttons—and a third button very very slowly. I looked him in the eye with innocent sensuality.

I finished unbuttoning my blouse and opened it to reveal the lace camisole I was wearing underneath and then removed my blouse.

The camisole was completely see through, with white lace designs, an underwire and lace cup to lift and hold me, having two straps on my shoulders and with more frilly white lace designs in the pattern freely hanging just an inch or so above my navel. It complemented my small frame and left nothing to the imagination as to what was waiting to be held, touched and caressed. The dark areola surrounding my nipples was wide and could be seen throught the lace. My nipples felt firm as I circled them with my fingertips.

I lingered and moved and touched and caressed and lifted my breasts and pushed them together. He was totally focused on my every movement.

Then I slowly criss crossed my arms and lifted the lace camisole up and over my head. As I fully reached above my head it was off and was free. I shook my hair once again, and threw the camisole down and at his feet. My breasts poked and hung forward beautifully revealing a low tan line three quarters of the way down with a much lighter fairer skin below the tan line.

I held my breasts together and then I lifted them slowly and then caressed and circled my nipples. I placed my right index finger in my mouth to moisten my finger tip and brought it back down to my nipple and began playing with my nipple.

9. bryan257

Albums:
    Sweet GEEZUS M’AM.

SWEET GEEZUS!!!

10. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    go buddy go....excellant

11. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hahaha loved the last installement of HIS thoughts

amazing story so far!! keep it going!

12. bryan257

Albums:
    thanks guys, gre8 encouragement. ;)

13. bryan257

Albums:
    She was about to drive me wild with those tits of hers. Goddam those were one of the most beautiful sets I’d ever seen. Just sooo perfect. I wanted them, I wanted to bury my face between them and suck on those nipples. The nipples were like cherries, and would be sooo good to lick. I wanted to suck them, ohhh gawd I wanted them. And how she played and moved her tits I couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

She walked up closer to me. I wanted to reach out and take a hold of them and show her what a man does with tits like that.

She stood right in front of me now. She put her left hand on my right cheek and caressed my face and with her finger tips traced my jaw line. Ohhhh those hands. ohhh man. Then she started talking to me again.

“Airman Preston,” she said in such a soft gentle tone. “Now the way I see it,” as she continued tracing my jaw line and touching my face, “You have a choice.”

“You can choose to spend the next 15 years with three very large, hairy and ugly men in a small space, or…. possibly, well… you could choose me.”

“YOU-YOU-YOU, you, I choose you, m’am,” I quickly spouted before she could barely finish her sentence.

“Alright,” she said as she smiled at me and looked in my eyes.

She began kneading her boobs together again and rubbing and touching herself. “I think you’ve made a wise decision,” she said.

“However……,” as she moved in closer to me, and started placing gentle little kisses along my jaw line.

“However…” she repeated again, but more slowly as she moved in and pressed her tits against my chest and with both of her hands clenching my biceps and moving her face to the small of my neck right around where my neck meets my collar bone and started laying little kisses up and down in a small area right there.

“However…. there…” she continued kissing me and grinding her tits into my chest slowly left and slowly to the right. Ohhhhhhhh shit she was driving me nuts as I stood there at attention. I tilted my head back a little as she continued.

“are rules…” she finally got around to saying.

OOOOOOOhhhhh my gawd I was going crazy.

She continued moving her chest around as she looked down and then she moved around to my right side and started grinding her tits and moving them on my right bicep. Ooohhh damn they were soooo warm…. NO… hot feeling against my arm and there was nothing I could do about it. And just soft as hell. I could feel every inch of her tits left and right, back and forth and around as she moved them over my arm, and the nipples just touching and moving the hair on my arm using her nipples. And then she reached across to my left cheek and then started working along my right jaw line and down my neck and nuzzling her face against my face and my neck with kissing.

I wanted to kiss her back so bad. I wanted to touch and feel, but I couldn’t . All I could do was to stand there.

“the rules….” she continued “are….” she said in between kissing, “I am your …” as she kissed and drove me crazy, “commanding officer,” she finally got out.

“You’ll dooooo” she kissed me now on the tip of my chin and working down the front of my neck around my adam's apple.

“what you’re told…… when you’re told…..” she continued “and how you’re told”

14. bryan257

Albums:
    “OOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” is the only thing I was able to mutter. It was now beyond me to say anything. I was soooo fuckin’ worked up by this woman, it was like some fucking hard-on frenzy, I couldn’t think, I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t respond. Nothing…..

The only thing I could do….. was make these moaning kinds of low gutteral noises. “ooooooooooooohhhhhhh, uuahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm” I was just like superman, the man of steel with a woman made of kryptonite. That’s how I felt. I was powerless, weak, my knees buckled and just totally whipped and and hopelessly at her mercy. She was controlling everything and reeling me and I had no power to resist.

“You’ll do everything and anything I want done and when I want it done.” said the woman of krypton as she walked around behind me.

Now she was rubbing my outer biceps with her palms, up and down and moving around under my arms and wrapped herself and grinding her tits into my back. I had never in my life felt tits without using my hands, but she was using my whole upper body just to rub against. She wrapped her hands up and down my pecs…..

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” I moaned as I leaned my head backwards.

She continued with her hands all over my chest and moving slowly to the left and right back and forth against my back at the same time. Her hands found my pecs and my abs and she used her palms creating this tension and velvet friction on me.

She began to move her hands lower….. and lower along my abs….. ohhhhhhhh gawd I needed her to reach between my legs. She was driving me ….. ohhhhhh shitttttttttttt oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She moved her hands from side to side across my abs along my waste line and then a little lower. My cock was straight up and just waiting for her hands to make it that way. I knew… I knew her hands would sooon make it just a little further….. gawwd I could anticipate it, and the tension . ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm I let out again.

“Ok,” she said. “Do you understand?” as she kissed the back of my neck and moved her lips over my neck.

“Ohhhhhhhh fuck, m’am….” I paused… “I’d die for you right now if you asked me to.”

That was probably the most stupid and dumb thing I’d ever said, but….. I’d never been touched, or handled or wrangled or controlled like that by any woman in my entire life.

She walked around in front of me and with her right hand and finger tips she began tracing my waist line very gently moving left…. slowly, and then to the right. OOOOOOOOOhhhh fuck, my dick was sooooo hard. soooooo fucking hard. then she moved her finger tips down and just slightly centimeters, just a millimeter more and she’d be touching it. But instead she traced the outline of my cock showing through my blues pants. She completely traced around the left edge to the top of the head and then over and down the other side, but…. just never touching it. ooooooooohhhh shit this was soooo wild.

Then she moved her hands up to my sides and pulled my light blue shirt and undershirt out of my pants and let the shirt tails hang down. She reached up and under the front of my shirt with her left hand preparing to unbutton it. I could feel her knuckles as they grazed the underside of my dick as she moved up and just slightly grazing the urethra of my cock. My hips moved forward to meet the backside of her hands.

She looked at me and unbuttoned my shirt from the bottom upward. Finally my shirt was undone and open, just leaving my tee-shirt. She took a hold of the shirt tails and bottom of the undershirt and began moving them upward. She told me to lift my arms. I did as instructed. My undershirt and blue shirt were off and behind me.

As my hands came down I took advantage of the situations and put my left hand behind her neck and right hand on her side. I pulled her into me and started a kiss. I couldn’t wait to have her in my arms. I kissed her lower lip for a second and then in went my tongue. I don’t know how long we were kissing like that. I was just like lost in the moment and then the tongues darting in and out of each others mouth.

Her hair was sooo soft and then the feeling her tits against my abs and chest.

She moved back and put my arms back down at my sides and motioned me back to attention. I didn’t want to, but I did it. She lifted my chin back in place and straight with the side of finger. I understood what she wanted. And like a stallion with bit in his mouth I responded to what my owner wanted.

I was beginning to understand what it was like for a proud stud being broken and rode for the first time by his master…. and maybe….I liked it.

I felt her unfastening my belt and the metal clanging sound as it was being undone. My belt was moved back. She took the tip of her index finger and circled around my navel a couple of times. Then I felt my pants being unfastened with the fingers of her right hand just slightly to the top and in my pants. She grasped and unfastened it. I felt her other hand as she took her fingers and took a hold of my zipper. She unzipped me agonizingly slow and I felt the zipper going lower and lower and inching downward as I heard it each bit of the way. oooooooooooohhhh gawd I was just soooo fucking hard right now. My dick was just like throbbing and really aching.

Finally the zipper reached the bottom of my fly and she took the top edges of my pants and opened them across as wide as it would go…. ohhhh man the feeling of finally having my pants open.

The next thing I felt was a tongue on my pec and moving toward my nipple. She was deliberately taking her time getting into my pants. But then I felt the warm lips on my nip and a tongue and the concentric circles she made around my right nip and then the whole pec.

Once again she was controlling me and breaking me. I felt her lips move leftward to my other pec, and then with her hands she dropped my pants. oooooooooooooohhhh gawd I didn’t know if I could take anymore. My heart was racing, my pulse was off the chart and breathing erratic. This was just torture what she was doing to me. I’d never been handled and controlled and just had to stand there and take it.

I stood there in my boxers, pants at my ankles while she was using her tongue and lips and moving all over my upper chest. Next I felt her hands as she took hold of my boxers and let them drop.

oooooooooooohhhh fuck. I knew what was next. Goddam.

15. bryan257

Albums:
    I enjoyed every single second of every single minute of every possible way I could think of to send this guy through the roof into a state of sexual frenzy. He didn’t know which was up, down, backward or forward and I had him so worked up he couldn’t even talk. I used my finger tips, my hands, breasts, nipples, lips and tongue. I knew I could only go so far without taking him to the point of no return. And I was not ready for that, yet.

With my hands on either side of hips I slowly lowered his underware inch by inch sliding it lower down his legs. I let it stop for a minute or so right at the base of his cock where it met his pubic hair. It was an enormous tent pole jetting forward with his boxers still covering his cock.

I was just as ready as he was to work that cock. I continued with removing his shorts and moved them up… and over his tool and let them drop down to his ankles.

He had one of the most massive cocks I had ever seen in my life. I couldn’t begin to tell or even had a guess of exactly what he measured. I was a awe struck with him.

He was very hot looking standing there. And definitely an athletic guy who maybe wrestled or something. I could see him as a quarterback for a team somewhere and all these girls just going crazy cheering for their hero. But really, if I were to guess, I could sooo picture him as a star on the basketball court. His shoulders were broad and strong with a nicely developed upper body and these obvious dividing lines that defined his abs and core strength. His legs were strong and defined as well and covered in thick black hair that kept leading my eyes back to the center where his cock hung. Overall he had just the most beautiful manly form that a woman could want. I wanted to be wrapped in his strong arms and held tight.

He looked at me and was waiting for what I would do next, or what I would command him to do. He was ready, very ready for me.

With my right hand I reached over and held his cock. It was like the stiffest thing I’d ever held before along with being harder and stronger than concrete. I moved it up and down and heard him moan and saw him close his eyes as I continued very slowly and gently. I ran my finger tips just grazing the underside. Then I took it again in my hand. it was sooo big. I throbbed when I touched it. I grasped it with my left hand and cupped it from the underside and pulled up and down. With my right hand I fondled and held his balls. I flicked his penis like it was a piece of rubber and watched it flop back and forth and then point with a slight curve back to the ceiling. I liked that and flicked it.

Then I took my right hand and tried to grasp it and close my fingers around it, but it was soo huge my hand couldn’t even come close to closing half way around its girth and thickness. I was in love with this cock. I liked touching it playing with it, moving it feeling it throb and its great strength and moving my finger tips following the veins up and down and then running my fingers in and through his black thick pubic hair letting it slid between my fingers and closing my fingers tight and letting go and moving backwards and then again and then grasping a handful gently and letting go and then tracing the edges of the hair lines and letting my fingers move along the lines where his legs met his lower body and then moving my hand through the pubic hair again until my hand found its way holding his cock and stroking it up and down and then cradling his balls. And then switching hands to my left and pulling.

The head of his cock was enormous as well. He was oozing precum that glistened and was smooth to touch and soft and slick.

I decided I wanted to investigate it closely. I got down on my knees in front of him. What a sight to behold a big beautiful man with a huge penis waiting on me and towering so strongly above me.

I put my lips tightly together and ran them over the slit and kissed it. The precum was warm and very sweet on my lips, very sweet.

with my right hand I cradled his balls and ran my hand over, and around and behind his sac. His knees seem to buckled whenever my lips touch his cock. I had my left hand on his right thigh.

I moved my tongue along his head. Ooooh the taste was just sweeter than any honey imaginable. I closed my eyes and just wanted to experience my other senses, feeling the heat and warmth of his cock, I liked the sweet musk and masculine scent, I listened to him breathe and felt his excitement.

I moved my lips to the front underside of his cock, his frenulum where the “Y” shape of the skin met the head. I explored that with my tongue and my lips. I moved my moistened warm lips in that exact spot. I could hear him moaning. I used my tongue like a vertical saw blade up and down in that spot and then move my tongue to the slit kissed the tip and re-moistened my lips with his precum.

I wanted to taste his head in my mouth. I opened as wide as I could, I angled my head a little so my forehead pointed inward toward his navel so my tongue would scrape and friction against the underside and move against the frenulum. I didn’t take all of the head, just a small amount. But that was more than it took to set my Airman wild.

I thought I must be doing something he liked as I slurped on the upper part of his head. Then I let it slip out of my mouth and let my hot lips slide down the underside of his cock. With my right hand I pulled his cock downward and pointed it to the floor and kissed the upper side of his cock and moved my lips back until my entire face was plunged into his pubic hair. I loved his masculine scent. It turned me on and made me want more of him.

I let his cock go and let it flop upward and point to the ceiling. I began from the tip and let it slide the length of my face moving past my lips and following the line of my nose and let it roll around touching my eyelids. I opened my mouth and let it surround his cock, and then its tip met the top of my hairline on the forehead. I took his cock again with my left hand and pointed it down toward the floor and let him feel his cock in my soft hair. I ran his cock through my hair and wrapped my hair around his cock. Then I began from his pubic hair and let my lips slide upward as I released his cock to point back upward and then again my lips met the slit with my tongue.

It appeared that some of my red lipstick had rubbed off and was now on his cock. I wondered if he could see it. I looked up at him as I knelt lower and kissed his balls and placed my entire face between his legs. Ohhhh how he moaned. I started kissing and licking his right thigh and made my way down to his knee. Once there I licked around the outline of his kneecap and kissed it and then moved to the other. I took my tongue and moved it through his jet black hair. and then I let my tongue drag upward on his left thigh and looked up at him again.

He locked eyes with me and looked weak and looked as though he was suffering with agonizing pleasure. My hands were on his shins. I decided it was time to remove his shorts, socks and shoes. I untied each shoe and instructed him to lift one foot at a time until he was free of what was left of his clothing.

As he did I kissed his shins and calves and lowered myself more and kissed his feet letting my tongue run along the inside edges of his feet. I worked my way upward.

16. bryan257

Albums:
    There laying at his feet was my lace camisole. The lace was slightly rough but soft as well. I took my camisole and wrapped it around the width of his cock. It seemed to excite him even more having my lace underware wrapped around his cock. I moved it against the underside of his cock and then over and around the head as I played with his cock. It was exciting to me thinking that when I put that back on knowing where my camisole had been and what I had used it for.

I rested my face on his cock again and let my hair fall on it. As I did, I wanted to know what his huge cock would feel like press against and between my breasts. I raised my body as high as I could from my kneeling positing. I pulled his cock down and placed it against my chest and closed my breasts in on it. I held it there. His cock felt sooooo good and I was sooo excited and hot feeling his huge tool between my boobs.

I released his cock and raised my body again until my nipple was touching his scrotum. He jerked in excitement. I felt the underside of his cock against the front of my neck and chin. I moved upward to let him feel my warm boob against his dick. I rested my palms on the uppermost part of his legs where they met his hips. My lips met his fury navel. I licked and kissed and licked long slow laps around his lower abs. I loved the little fur just below and around his navel.

Then I placed his cock between my boobs and let it peak through my cleavage. I watch his hands twitch. He was having a difficult time controlling himself, but he let me remain in control as part of the deal. I loved the feel of his huge cock between my breasts that excited me.

The precum was oozing more freely and with more volume. I took his cock in BOTH of my hands, my right hand near the base and in his pubs and my left on the upper half.

I switched off hands and reversed to see which was more comfortable to me. And then without warning I descended downward on his cock.

“Geezus M’am” I heard him exclaim. Ooooooooohhh geezus M’am”

I couldn’t get very much into my mouth, but I tried my damdest. I tilted my head and let as much as I could enter my throat almost to the point I gagged. I knew I had to relax. I tilted and just opened my throat for him.

I looked up at him to see his face as I descended and came back up. His eyes were closed and his face contorted in pleasure and breaths and moaning.

As I moved to the top of his cock I kept his cock head in my mouth and bobbed down on just the head while I jacked and stroked his cock with my left hand creating 2 movements, up and downward sucking while jerking him.

His hips moved with my rhythm and I knew he was growing closer and closer. I wasn’t ready for him to cum yet. I started to lick the underside upwards again and stopped near the head. I looked up and told him he did NOT have my permission to cum yet. I don’t think he could talk but acknowledged me.

I played with his nuts and and kissed them and moved my face towards his hand at his right side. I kissed his hand and licked it. I took his hand and opened it and kissed it and placed his open palm on my face and nuzzled against it, then I extended his large strong hand and began sucking on his fore finger as though I was giving his finger head or something. He loved watching me do that.

I made my way back across his thigh over to his cock again and put it back in his mouth and went down. I continued for a moment until I knew if I wanted him to hang on he would not be able to last much longer.

I stood to my feet and I heard him whisper softly… “Please don’t stop.”

I began unfastening my slacks. I let them drop and kicked off my shoes and slacks revealing my lace panties.

“OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhh you are driving soo crazy.

I lifted the front forward careful not to drop them but enough to get my right hand inside. I took my middle finger and inserted it into my vagina. Just as deeply as I could. I was dripping wet in my panties.

I pulled my finger out and slowly brought it up to his face and traced his lips.

“oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk. mmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh. OOOhhh shit”

I let him smell and know what my cunt smelled like. I put my finger into his mouth just like I did my hole a second ago.

His mouth and lips were warm. I withdrew it slowly.

“OOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhh shit, M’am I can’t take much more.”

17. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    Oh man Bryan,
    What a great fantasy! i love the way you use his perspective, then hers.
    You are an artist and I hope you grace us with more of this story!
    X

18. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    truly amazing!! this has to be one of the hottest thing I've ever read!! keep it going please!!

19. bryan257

Albums:
    [FONT=&quot]Thanks Xaviercm & Rabudo. That’s got to be the most kind and nicest compliment I can ever remember receiving. Thank you both.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]To let you in on ‘my’ thoughts, I wanted to try something a little different. I’ve probably written less than a dozen stories. Of those stories I don’t think I’ve ever switched perspectives between one character to the other. I guess you don’t really think about that, but in reading some other stuff people have written I noticed it and thought it was a very cool technique. It’s like taking a break and you get to see what’s going on with the other character and adds some freshness.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]And just like in the story, as guys, we all know what it’s like to get our cock sucked, but what’s it like for the woman. what’s going on in her head as she’s giving it? For some of us (guys too) we know what it’s like to give. And probably an advantage a male has versus a female, doing the giving, a man knows exactly what it feels like for the other man. A woman cannot know that. Anymore than a man can know what it feels like to have a clit and having it rubbed and being eaten and tongued. But getting back to the point, it’s sort of interesting for the other perspective of things. You, the reader get to become that character and you are doing what the character is doing. The brain is a really powerful thing in what it fills in.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I also think there’s different ways you can write a story too. I think that you can tell or relate a story. For example, I could tell you about my day and what I did. Or…. I give you details about my day today. In this story, I am giving you details about what is going on. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I gave you details of what he looks like, he's age 19, that he’s athletic, he has a super huge cock, 9x6 inches, the fur around and below his navel, the thick black hairy legs, his abs and pecs and shoulders and that likely he’s a star basketball player (well that was her opinion). And for her, I’ve described her areola on her tits, her nipples, her hair and that she wears red lipstick and that she likes wearing lacy underware and that she smells a little like lavender. I haven’t fully described her just yet but you know details about her. And you know she’s a daddy’s girl too and that she is very smart, crafty and one hell of a tease and just a little older than him, plus you know she has a boyfriend and what his name is. Oh, and after a little bit of reading at the very beginning, you were able to piece together that she was a dentist. I'll bet you would have never guessed a fuck story to be set in a dentist's office? A place of pain. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I don’t like letting everything out of the bag at one time when I write. What I do like, when I sit down to write, is to begin something right near the middle. I think that’s an interesting thing to do. And you, the reader has to piece it together in your mind. My best way to explain it is, if you like to watch the show on TV, Quantum Leap. Every week you saw the character, Sam jumping into different people’s bodys and lives. Sam was always disoriented when he first leaped and arrived, where was he, what was he doing, who was he? And I always thought it was sooo cool the situations the writers put him in, and the romance, too bad no sex. hahahaha But, that’s my point, you, the reader have to figure it out and you do not have the luxury of having the other character, Al (from Quantum Leap) to help you or narrate or give further details. You have to follow me and get oriented on what scraps and pieces I toss at you.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As the author of a story, I AM TOTALLY IN CONTROL. hahahaha just like the Captain in this story. She is totally in control. If I am successful in my writing and what I want to do, I can give you, the reader, this super hard on and get you off. And with her, I’ve thought about this sometimes and written into her character… when she is sucking his cock (or for any guy when he’s getting his cock sucked) who is really in control of the situation? [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Is it the guy who is receiving it by moving the partner’s head? Or is it the partner who is giving a blow job who is really and truly in control of the situation? I think it is an 80-20% situation, or maybe 90-10%, the partner doing the giving has the greatest control, without him/her and what he/she does there’d be no giving and then exactly what they’re doing to the "helpless receiver". hahahahaha so.., I sorta wanted to bring that out when I wrote about her giving him head.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I like contrast in stories so if you notice, I liked writing the contrast between the two, such as, her confusion then his confusion/frenzy. That's another reason I liked switching perspective was for contrast.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I like using oxymorons too, an oxymoron is two opposite meaning words used together—like a “wise fool”. Oxymorons are neat things. I used a few in this story, like…. “agonizing pleasure”, how can pleasure be agony and “velvet roughness”, how can something be as smooth as velvet be rough [/FONT][FONT=&quot]in anyway[/FONT][FONT=&quot]? so, that’s cool to use. You’ll have to go back and re-read to catch these ingrediants.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I also like to paint quick snapshot images or pictures, “a small cell with 3 very large, hairy, horny, ugly ogres” an ogre being some large ugly giant and he's hairy and horny too. So, you can see in just one or two sentence an entire image painted in your mind.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Or I also used... and I myself liked the image I added in the story, I wrote about Superman. “Superman, man of steel with a woman made of Kryptonite.” Maybe that’s a bit too comic book, corny or stupid, but… you instantly knew and understood because superman is the man of steel, but he was powerless with this woman of kryptonite. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]So… if some of the readers didn’t notice this, well, it was just some things I threw in. Everyone has a personal style about stuff.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Right now I am beginning to feel like a school teacher standing up in front of class talking to you about my story, but maybe as you read what I’ve written so far you’ll see these things what I did and find it interesting. You migh even see a parts of me and my personality [/FONT][FONT=&quot]too[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thanks to the readers, I hope to add more this weekend. Best wishes! thanks again for reading and I hope "I'm giving you some pleasure?" hahahaha[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Bryan[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

20. bryan257

Albums:
    My eyes closed. I could see myself like I was some fine wine connoisseur, taking in the fragrance and bouquet of her pussy as her fingers passed underneath my nostrils. I knew that hers was a fine-fine high class pussy. Nothin' stankey, well of course, I don’t think “stankey” was a french word or nothing, but if I really wanted to get all fancy about it, hell… I’ll just say her pussy had “bouquet”. I am pretty sure that I was soon going to have the opportunity to swish it around in my mouth getting some sips, but for now I was focused on eating, sucking and licking every finger she put in my mouth. Colonel Sanders’ chicken had nothing compared to the finger licking good time I was having. Nothing!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm yeh, as I breathed in. It made me want that cunt cunt sooo fucking bad. I wanted to dive in and drown in that pussy.

The next thing I knew she had her panties off and hanging on my dick as though my cock was a coat and hat rack to hang your stuff on. Course I don’t mind…, any woman, any time or any place is more than welcome to come hang their panties or bra on my shaft. There’s more than enough cock there if they want to use me for that and other purposes.

She backed away a little from me and started putting on a show for me. I could see how she was moving her second finger in and out of her cunt doing this really deliberately slow. I could see how much fuckin' juice was on her finger and wished like hell that was my cock right now. She kept this up and then she added in several other fingers and with her thumb too grabbed a small mound of pussy flesh and started massaging herself in this circular fashion. GODDAM IT WAS HOT AS FUCK watching her do this to herself. Then with her free hand she took ahold of my big fat cock thru the silk panties. I think she caught on how much it turned me on the way she used her underthings on me and all.

She began by reaching as far as she could underneath my balls with her left hand and palm up. She just about got to the crack of my ass and stopped. My cock stretched straight up her forearm and was past the bend of her arm.

She moved upward on my balls, up my shaft and then mid way she grasped it and let it slide through her hand using the silk. She didn’t pull it, she just used the silk to let her hand slid upwards and then she opened her hand at the top and with her left palm she forcefully applied pressure on my shaft and let it slide down my cock through the silk and down to my balls and back underneath them again.

All the whole time she was rubbing herself off. She was soooo into this. I almost closed my eyes for the pleasure of it I was getting but I didn’t wanna miss a single expression on her face. She was sooo into my huge cock.

Then she pulled herself into me and man-handle me pressing her cunt tightly up against my rock hard cock. It was torture having those goddam panties and keeping my cock from penetrating her, but then she knew that too, I think.

I felt her left hand on my right hip and side as she pulled me inward. Then her left hand moving up the side of my hip to my waist while she grinded in and against me. OOOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhh fuck I wanted in sooooooo fuckkin bad. OOoooooooohhh gawd I wanted in. Her hand continued up my right side and just about reaching my ribs she let go of me and started tugging at her left tit.

She was massaging and kneading and moving it. She pressed in as close as she could, and then she backed away from me.

She took both of her hands and threw her hair back over her shoulder and then leaned her head backwards, spread her legs apart and with both hands she started rubbing herself off and fingering her cunt. I heard her moan super load and making this higher pitched whine. Her panties dropped off my cock as it stiffened up even more pointing skyward.

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhhh ddaaaaayyyemmmmmmm no one would ever believe this was happening to me. Never in a million years.

Then she raised her head back up on her shoulders and part of her her fell back to her right shoulder. She was just hot as fuck. She approached me again and grabbed me in a bear hug style and starting walking slightly backwards.

I took the clue and followed in small steps to the rear until I felt the dental chair pressing against my calves.

She started kissing my jaw line again and moved up to my right ear still kissing my ear and then sucking my earlobe.

In a low whisper she told me to lay down.

OOOOOOOooooohhhhhhhh fuck…… was this the big moment or what?

What was she GUNNNNA do with me next? more torture? I hoped not….. I needed that pussy sooooo bad. My fuckin cock just hurt with need.

What was I in for next?

Draft saved Draft deleted