In Captain Murphy's Arms (str8)

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I layed down. Finally I could relax a little. It was tough standing there like that. I was now flat on my back. She steps one leg over me and straddles the chair. I was looking straight up at her pussy just above me. I placed my hands on the back of her legs and started feeling up and down and taking her ass and squeezing. Ohh shit what a lucious ass it was.

She looked down at me, “You know, there’s a lot of men who would like to see what you’re looking at right now.” and then smiled.

“Just a few years ago, I competed for Miss Texas.” She said as she rubbed her thighs and her fingers moving toward her pussy.

I was shocked shitless, I had fucked my share of girls, just a few who were almost as hot as she was, but never a fucking beauty queen or something. Fuckin’ A! YEH!!!

She reached down and moved her fingers on my face and asked where I was from.

“Hoosier country, M’am” starting to say Indiana but we both said Indiana at the same exact time. We each smiled. I lifted up my right arm to show her the tat I had of a capital “I” over top a capital letter “U”

“Pretty cool.” She said. “I’m a Spurs fan. Never miss a game.”

I couldn’t believe I had some fuckin' beauty queen pussy just inches about in my face and we were talking basketball teams. Once again, no one would ever believe me.

She reached behind her and grabbed ahold of my cock, and said “They sure grow ‘em big in Hoosier country, don’t they?” and smiled.

“I thought you’d be from Texas?”

“No M’am”, I said, “Them Texas boys ain’t got nothin’ on us Hoosier men.”

She smiled again.

I took ahold of her ass and pulled her toward my face. Oooooooohh fuck it was soo good. I buried my face in it. I was nose deep in cunt. I just laid there for a second with ass in hands and bushy cunt in my face. goddam it was awesome.

I know she liked it too and I could feel her moving herself over my face. I opened my mouth wide and tongue hung down and licked upward. I licked the edges of her cunt and stuffed my tongue inside.

It was sooo good. I could hear her moaning on and shit. I moved my face up and down and sucked on her clit. I moved my tongue around her clit and ran my lips over it and lapped it like I was a fucking dog or some such shit.

In between I took breaths. My face was covered with cooter juice. She was really getting into it and loved what I was doing to her. I loved squeezing her ass as I buried my face as deep as I could inside of her while I licked and sucked on her clit.

I brought my hands around and spread her pussy lips apart with my thumbs. It helped me get in some deeper with my tonguing action. She orgasmed all over my face and into my mouth. The taste of it was very strong but I liked it.

I rubbed my face into it some more as I lapped at her pussy. I was careful to try not to irritate with my facial hair and stubble, but I really was loving every minute of it.

With my fingers I opened it up and inserted, and with my right hand I took an upper mound of pussy flesh and started rubbing her off in between. Then while I rubbed her upper cunt and the clit I pulled my fingers out and started darting my tongue in and out of her hole again.

Her hole was sooo hot and ready for it, but I thought she needed to pay the price a little more for all the teasing she did to me.

I rubbed her clit hard and fast and alternated with diving deeply with my tongue flicking outward on her clit. I loved how she rode my face and ground her pubs in my face. I was going at it sooo hard. I had to make myselft come up for air. Afterall, I was up to my nose in pussy. Yeh, I know it’s what every man wants, but still every once in a while you do have to breathe.

Next I took my middle finger and and shoved it inside of her and moved it around up and in there.

She was fuckin' greasy and lubed as hell with her juices. I moved my finger in and out and then played on the top inside rubbing her off from the inside of her cunt. In between bringing my mouth back to her clit and licking and lapping it up. Then I stuck in another finger and rubbed her from the inside and finger fucked her cunt and then brought those fingers on the outside of her cunt and rubbed again.

I spread her lips apart and dove my tongue in once again as far up inside of her as I could get.

Her cunt was soooo fucking sweet. Sweet as fucking hell, I’m tellin’ you.

“Oh gawdd” “O gawd” she repeated again.

I was looking up at her as she was pulling on her nipples and playing with her breasts. Then she ground her cunt into my face again.

Her cunt was just covered with a ton of pussy juice and spit. I'm probably not the neatest pussy licker. I started rubbing her fast and hard again.

I couldn’t see her face as well cause she had her head back a little but I could see how she was playing with her tits as she was riding my face.

Then she said it…….

“OOooooooooo fuck me!”

“Fuuuuuuckkk me.”

“Please Fuuuuuuuuckkkk me.”

“I gotta…...” as she bit her lower lip.

“Please fuuuuuuuuckkkk me” “Pleassssse!”