In car experience

What are we like when it comes to being in car with other guys ?
Are you strict when it comes to there safety, asking them to wear there seatbelt?
Any sexual experience?
Ever seen a passenger with a nice bulge, hard boner ?

Reactions: aj_rolla
D

deleted1138933

I went to the gym about 6 years ago. Did my workout. Fast foreard to shower, separate stalls, no doors/curtains. Saw this nicely hung guy. We made eye contact. I wanted to suck him, of course he had no objections. We both could not go back home, so he suggsted I blow him in his car. I objected for fear of being caught parked by police. He talked me into doing it while he drives around, so we did it.

While sucking him he tells me that he is a big cummer. I assumed he just came more than average, but did not expect anything out of the ordinary. So he's driving around over I am sucking his cock. Several times I knew we were caught by drivers and trucks or SUVs or any higher cars as he drove a small compact. A couple of times he held me hard pushing his hand down on my head ask him not to move or pop up and down because it was a cop around. When he finally shot his load it was literally ropes and wads. He didn't want me to ruin his seats so he asked me not to spit it out and he was looking for a napkin or rag so I can spit out his cum. After about a minute i'm holding her in my mouth I just swallowed it.

Uumm sound amazing! Was you both wearing seatbelt?

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to the gym about 6 years ago. Did my workout. Fast foreard to shower, separate stalls, no doors/curtains. Saw this nicely hung guy. We made eye contact. I wanted to suck him, of course he had no objections. We both could not go back home, so he suggsted I blow him in his car. I objected for fear of being caught parked by police. He talked me into doing it while he drives around, so we did it.

While sucking him he tells me that he is a big cummer. I assumed he just came more than average, but did not expect anything out of the ordinary. So he's driving around over I am sucking his cock. Several times I knew we were caught by drivers and trucks or SUVs or any higher cars as he drove a small compact. A couple of times he held me hard pushing his hand down on my head ask him not to move or pop up and down because it was a cop around. When he finally shot his load it was literally ropes and wads. He didn't want me to ruin his seats so he asked me not to spit it out and he was looking for a napkin or rag so I can spit out his cum. After about a minute i'm holding her in my mouth I just swallowed it.
Awesome story. Once it's in your mouth you might as well just send it down.

Reactions: deleted1138933

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Super hot! Love that he tells you as you are sucking him that his a a big cummer! I would have been in heaven!

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That sounds so hot @HarryPalmas

That's a ride I'd like to take with you

Reactions: deleted1138933

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About ten years ago I was at one of our more rural stores (oilfield supply company) doing an audit and checked out Gridr. Found a local farm boy who was also attending the nearby community college and ready to play. He traded some very hot pics and I was ready to play.
I didn’t know the area but he said he had the perfect wooded spot where we could play. We were to meet at a place I knew and he would get in and direct us to his hidden spot. I drive a four door truck so there’s plenty of room in the back.
He got in and after quick introductions gave me a hard time for still being dressed as he began to peel off his own clothes while giving directions. In no time his clothes were piled in the floor and he was sitting naked and hard in my passenger seat.
He said it was time for road head and leaned over to unbuckle my pants and pushed them down as I raised my ass off the seat to help him in his task.
He had terrific skills and soon had me at full staff. I had my right hand exploring his smooth ass while he sucked me off as we drove towards the destination.
Eventually we came to a gate on a deserted dirt road he had described. As I pulled to a stop he got out of the truck naked and hard and opened the gate and motioned me through and closed the gate behind us jumping into the truck with a huge smile knowing he’d just freaked me out a little.
I followed the dirt road until it curved around and finally ended in a thick stand of trees.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay guys, sorry for the break in my story above. I received a weird server error so I just posted what I had written so it wouldn’t be lost.
So I pulled to a stop in the thicket of trees and he got out and came around to the drivers door to help me get my shoes off and get the rest of my clothes off. He led me up a path by the hand, both of us naked, and showed me how secluded and safe we were. It was my turn to go to my knees and work on his dick as my fingers explored his ass. I don’t think I have great oral skills but as soon as I sunk my finger into his ass he filled my mouth with a silky load of cum.
He said it was time to fill his ass so we went back to the truck and he laid onto the back seat, keeping his ass at the opening of the passenger door. I spent a few minutes feasting on that smooth ass before lubing up and sliding in - used a rubber of course. I was more than a little worked up so faster than I was expecting I exploded in his ass. He was the one who removed the condom and he cleaned up my cock by sucking it clean.
He said it was his turn and before I knew it he had me laying on the backseat as he rimmed my ass. He fucked me fast and hard and filled my ass with his second orgasm of the day.
We hung out awhile and played a little more, walking in the woods and having a good time. He challenged me to drive back naked and he rewarded me with more road head. I dropped him off and he got into his car naked and I made the 2 1/2 hour drive home nude as well. I managed to edge all the way home, finally blowing my load as I pulled into the driveway.
We did get to meet a few other times but nothing matched our initial hookup.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I went to the gym about 6 years ago. Did my workout. Fast foreard to shower, separate stalls, no doors/curtains. Saw this nicely hung guy. We made eye contact. I wanted to suck him, of course he had no objections...
I hope you got a number, or exchanged workout schedules. ;)

Luvthetasteofcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are we like when it comes to being in car with other guys ?
Are you strict when it comes to there safety, asking them to wear there seatbelt?
Any sexual experience?
Ever seen a passenger with a nice bulge, hard boner ?

I have had many encounters in cars. Small cars a very hard to get a good position in but they steam up fast and it gets pretty hot.

I usually go to the back seat and use the back seat almost like a small couch. Can get quite a few positions as well. I have leather so sometimes I’ll notice dry cum I missed while cleaning a few days later. A nice reminder of the hot times I’ve had in my car. Bigger cars are definitely more fun though. Much easier to get comfortable. Giving/getting head in the car is ideal. Very easy to lean right over...easier for a hj lol. Making me hot thinking about it.

Reactions: GranadaGhia

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
YEARS ago, my first ever boyfriend was driving, I was a passenger, he started to jerk me off while he drove (!) and I eventually came all over everywhere. As I recall we were both wearing seatbelts, yes.

Driving back from Montreal to Boston one time I was really bored in that long stretch of Vermont. No one was around....I got my dick out and managed to shoot a load while driving 60 mph (not a huge load, as I shot several while I was in Montreal (!), but a load nonetheless). I was wearing my seatbelt then too. I wouldn't recommend doing either of the above things to anyone else though....distracted driving for SURE.

Much more recently, I chatted on Grindr with a hot local boy and in the course of the discussion we realized that he worked at a Starbucks I had been in a few times and we had looked each other over pretty good there as well, haha. Eventually we agreed to meet, but neither of could host so I drove to an out-of-the-way area and parked and sucked him off. He advised me to stay down at one point as people who were walking their dog passed by. He shot a nice load down my throat.

And believe it or not, I think that is all I have for car sex.

Ohhh wait, at one point I met up with a guy in a parking garage near his work...after I had blown him for a few minutes he stopped me and said "Uh, there's a video camera right there." !! He drove me out of the garage and dropped me off. (A few weeks later we got to meet at his house and I filled him up with a nice load.)

Reactions: cadmanken

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I normally limit myself to giving head if I'm in the confinement of a car but really can't give them the full experience if I'm leaning over a console and not able to get between their legs. I had an experience earlier tonight with a 20 something guy who has been hitting me up on kik for a few days and we finally were able to meet up tonight.He explained to me what he liked and was really new to this and never did anything with a man but enjoyed good blowjobs while he laid back and smoked (weed presumably). The convo went something like this on kik. We had a few messages back and forth and finally he gave me a time and an address which when I looked the address up it was some apartments. Okay everything is cool and I'm feeling like he's serious so I agree to drive the short distance to him. Before I leave I hit him up and ask him to text me at his number so that I can hit him back when I'm in the area. He replies that he don't give out his number. Okay now I'm feeling skeptical because one thing I don't like is for my time to be wasted so I ask him how he was going to know I was there. He told me he would be sitting in front of the leasing office and would have on a black hat and he asked me to be there at the time he specified and to tell me what kind of car I was in so I did. He was there and he recognized my car and got into my passenger seat when I pulled in. We were going to take care of business right there but he realized I was nervous about being in the front and the possibility of people walking on the sidewalk in front of the car so he told me to drive around to the back of his complex and that he knew of a dark secluded parking area where they are repairing some apartments that were gutted due to the Harvey Flood that happened here in Houston. Sure enough the units on the bottom levels at the back of the complex were completely open and he told me that we could actually go into one if I'd prefer which I did because I wanted he and I to be comfortable. Surprisingly the doors were open and the units were open and we went into one unit that was totally dark and he dropped his basketball shorts and leaned against the wall and was ready for action. He lit up and started smoking while I slowly worked him and from what I could see he had a really nice thick dick that felt great in my mouth. Instinctively one hand rests on the thigh for me to have balance and the other hand cups the balls while my mouth goes to work. His balls were huge and shaven and luckily he loved having his balls tugged and sucked. He even gave me some directions to pull harder. Finally those tell-tale signs that he was about to cum had presented themselves when his balls got tight in my palm and he started breathing heavily. While some guys pull away and let the seed fall on the floor I see it as my reward and I vigorously work it out and he was loving it as he tried to suppress his moaning. The load that he left in my mouth was beyond anything that I've ever imagined and hadn't had one like that in a while. Didn't last as long as I would have wanted but I know that we will be connecting again. I told him whenever he's backed up again he knows how to contact me on kik and we can meet on his terms for which he smiled and thanked me. After he told me how to get out of the parking lot I was on my way and he walked back to his apartment where I suppose his girlfriend was probably waiting for him.

Most of my bicurious encounters were in a car. I was never able to host and neither were they. They were all fun experiences but I feel like it's always rushed and uncomfortable because of being in public. I never got to truly worship and experiment with it how I would if we were indoors.

Reactions: OKCLane

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes I think this site is like a confessional. You guys get me to tell you things I have never told anyone before. This is one of those times.

A guy I worked with was driving me home one day. I lived quite a ways away and we were on the freeway. He and I had played around before. The first time it happened, I was totally shocked and not quite willing. But that is another story. So we are cruising down the freeway and I am a bit drowsy. I am half asleep and I feel his hand rubbing my dick through my pants. I never said anything and just let him keep doing it. My dick gets rock hard. He tries to undo my belt, but unbuckling a pair of pants while barreling down the freeway isn't the easiest thing to do. So he pulls off to the shoulder, then with both hands, undoes my belt, unzips my pants and pulls my hard dick out of my Levis. He is giving me head right there on the side of the freeway. My eyes are closed and I am feeling my dick slide down his throat. We were both a bit in our own world.

Out of nowhere, there is a tap on the window. Fuck! There is a cop looking right at us. I don't even know how long he had been there. My friend takes his mouth off my dick leaving my cock rock hard sticking straight up in the air. I am trying to get my dick back in my pants. The cop is watching my cock the whole time. There is a hint of a smile on his face and he says, maybe you boys should find a better place to do that. "Yes officer." We found another place to finish the job.