In college masturbation

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by freakylong, Jul 12, 2004.

1. freakylong

freakylong New Member

When you guys were in college did you have a roommate? and if so how did you get around masturbating with them around?

2. jay_too

jay_too New Member

Er....you learn their class schedules and develop very good hearing.

BTW, do you know the most sensitive body part when you are jerking off?

Yep, the ears.

Is a roomate or suite mate going to walk in on you? Definitely. What to do? Well there are two approaches. You can put it away and say, "Sorry about that, I was not expecting you." Or perhaps, "Give me five minutes, this chicken really needs choking!"

What to do when you are the unexpected voyuer? Maybe you'll say, "Opps...I'll let you have a little more quality time with your friend," as you exit hastily.

jay

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Ha, that's funny and very true. If things work out, I might be sharing a house near campus with three other guys, so it will be the first time in years that I'll have to go back to a careful masturbation routine. Hopefully my bedroom has a lock. :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

kamakazedaddy: emm...Jay too said it best. My first year roommate was a sound sleeper, bombs could fall around him and he would wake up, so I did it the minute I knew he was asleep. In between classes, I did get caught once when I didn't expect him back. But I was under the covers, and heard the keys rattling,and him talking to somebody before the door opened. He might have suspected, but he didn't actaully catch me with my pants down. He was surprised to see me in the room, and I just faked being sick and said I had skipped class. When my hard on went down, I went to the men's washroom and jerked off.

5. txquis

Gold Member

i learned to do it lying on my side,
    underneath the covers...
    SHHHH!
    BE
    VEWWY
    VEWWWY
    QQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUIEETTTTTTT ;)

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I didn't try 'getting around' it. If I felt like strangling the lizard, I did. On occasion, he joined me. We realised early on that we were both horny dudes and, being human, we were both going to stroke our rods from time to time. It never went further than masturbating in front of each other, which is just as well. He was straight; I'm not. Few things fuck up an amiable roommate arrangement like sex.

7. txquis

Gold Member

Sounds fine to me...
    i roomed with a prude
    :(

8. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

I did the same thing as Jay-Too: you learn their schedule, and keep the door locked. I don't remember ever being caught, and I certainly never jo'd in front of my roommates. I used to jo at least three times a day, even when I had a girlfriend/girlfriends. And when you had them over, you hung a tie on the door (yes, we were still doing this in the late 70's).

Take care

Ceg

9. chris88

chris88 New Member

I have had two roommates since starting college. One of them I am really open with. We jack off with the other around, and quite often at the same time. The other was super-shy, and would certainly not be up for such oppenness. We simply coexist, get along well, and jack off in the shower or when the other is away.

10. megameat19

megameat19 New Member

Like Jay Too said, learning class schedules are a must, and if that doesn't help, use the shower, it also helps to cover up any noise created.

11. wmrobt

wmrobt New Member

I've seen all my answers in the previous posts.

I wanked off at night, laying on my side and stroking very slowlly so that the covers didn't move much and the darn bedsprings didn't squeak rhytmically.

Also used to wank in the toilet stall on occasions, or in the shower.

Plus, I'd usually pull off a quick one when I knew my roommate was going to be gone for a while (to class, or off-campus, since he had a car).

12. jonb

Gold Member

Well, few things fuck up any relationship like sex.

13. Pappy

Pappy Member

We jacked together sometimes but mostly in the shower.

14. Atlrabbit

Atlrabbit New Member

My first room mate couldn't keep it down..he'd j/o all day long. We did some together and an occasional b/j. But this guy couldn't let it go...

15. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

All of the above! But I do agree with DMW at 17yrs old most of the guys are runnung around hard half the time. You learn each others schedules do it in the room in unision do each other etc. Human nature. Men hardons mastrubation Ejaculation! B)

16. Charles88

Charles88 New Member

Just do it when you know that they are in class or busy, and hope that they don't come back to the room early. And even if they do walk in on you, its no big deal really.

17. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

There is usually a lock on the door.

18. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: I used to just jerk off with my roomates. It was cool because we were each in our own beds & when the beds were rocking, that was ok. We'd check each other out but the primarily energy was going into choking the chicken so we could eventually study. It's difficult for guys to concentrate when they've got a woody & need to pop some cum.

19. jay_too

jay_too New Member

During your first couple of weeks, you might have a conversation with your roomate about the general subject of nudity. I discovered that different roomates have different levels of comfort with nudity. Some are very private about their endowment, others do not want to see any naked guy, and others what the hell. This is a continuum; so make no assumptions.

My first roomate and I got off on the wrong foot. When I was moving in, he asked me, "Why did I get a jock for a roomate?" Well, we were civil for about a month...just civil. Eventually, everything became cool between us. As I was moving over to an athletic dorm, he asked me, "Why were you so careful about being nude around me? I want you to know that I am not gay." Well, I had assumed because of his reading the bible all the time and not liking sports that he would be uncomfortable with me running around nude. Wrong.

jay

20. xtrathickdick

xtrathickdick Member

I ended up sleeping with my roomate for 3 years in college. I have no idea how the rest of the world handles the this situation.

Draft saved Draft deleted