In College

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never went to College. They wouldnt let me in. They said my dick was too big. I instead cruised bowling alleys and got my first taste of Hemingway:cool:

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had the same problem; I had an interview with the department chair, but I popped a rubbery one halfway through and knocked her out cold. Then I tripped up on my penis on the way out of campus and had to be rushed to hospital with concussion.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
At my school, all the women had the biggest dicks. We kept them in our nightstands.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I had to sneak through my dorm window (hard to do on the 3rd floor) because the RA's checked for big dicks at the entrance.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This reminds me of a question some months ago about whether there are any big dicks in New York City. I answered that there are many and that I run into them a lot when I go to New York City, but at least a few guys were too clueless to know what I meant.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A bunch of us went swimming for a project involving our fitness centre and when we were showering one of the dudes noticed my 6 inch hang in the shower and yelled out Monster! after that him and his friends would jokingly call my Python and one day one of the girls asked where that name came from and the guy from the showers just says clearly in class "He's got a python dick, hung like a horse. The girl looks down at my crotch and goes red from embarassment after that id get asked every now and than about it from people. I knew tho my best friend was bigger tho he was 6'6 an like 280 lbs looked like he was hanging a black jack at about 8 around.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
where i went to college the dorms and setup were such that eventually everyone saw everyone naked at some point unless you were really really shy or way out of shape or something. There were all differet types of dudes size wise some large some small etc. There was one guy in the dorm. and im guessing that this is the case in most dorms, that had a huge huge cock...he was thuis blonde guy.. dumb as a stump and barely any hair on him but a totally buff good lookin guy.. soft he was big but eventually we all knew that he was gigantic hard, and some of us saw him with a semi or hard..the official word was 11 hard... I obviously never measured it but i was friends with him in school and im guessing that was pretty close... it was insane lol there was one night where im showerin and he is across from me, and one of the guys in my dorm comes in the shower lookin for me to tell me where we are going out and he is like hey.. you are pretty hung Mike.... and starts laughing.. then looks over at the other guy.. and then says " well your hung unless your standing near brett" lol college stuff but the dude was packin... i swear man in college i saw so much dick between the dorms and the locker room cause i played baseball.. and i remember so many of the dudes and their dicks.
There was one night me and a buddy were smokin weed with some girls and they were asking about the guys and we totally broke the code lol and told them about whatever guy they asked about and his dick..lol

Reactions: The Little Boy

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During the short period of time I attended college I can certainly say that the male population represented society. There were some small, some average and some that were larger.

A real cross section of America.