in grown hairs

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so im a trimmer, use an electric shaver on the pubes, and ive been getting a lot of in grown hairs... anyone know how to fix this? never delt with this befor

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im a trimmer, use an electric shaver on the pubes, and ive been getting a lot of in grown hairs... anyone know how to fix this?
I haven't made a study about this, but I don't know anyone who removes their genital hair with an electric shaver. Everyone I know who shaves below, including women, use a blade razor, and none of them have complained about ingrown hairs. A good multi-blade razor like the Gillette Mach-3 Turbo or the Schick Xtreme 3 does a great job. I've never had ingrown hair, and I've never cut myself.

Lets watch for what others have to say about your problem.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use a cream hair remover. I had a huge problem with ingrown hairs caused by the one and only time I used a razor on the base of my cock. Let's just say it ended up with me in the Dr's office screaming like a girl while the he gave me injections and then took a blade to it. Now the only time the razor blade goes lower than my neck is when I put it back on the sink.

tanguy21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive used an trimmer before, and i go with the grain of the hair. and havent gotten any ingrown hairs give it a shot

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well a regular razor wouldnt work because im not looking to be shaved to the skin, like i stated, i "trim" i use my electric razor and use a size 2 clip to go over them. i just a blade to do my balls and the bottom of my shaft(no issues with ingrown hairs there).

theres just something about totally shaved and looking like i havent hit puberty yet that me and my girl arent into lol.

i guess you have to go to a dermetologist to get them removed? im thinking im going to need to do this.