LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In the bathroom this morning, taking my morning whiz, and got to wondering why our homes don't have urinals. Especially for men who have their own bathrooms or in households what are predominantly male.
Is it because our women run the house? I have been married for 50 years and have never had much input on the house. If she ask my opinion, it only counts if it confirms what she has already chosen LOL. I would love a urinal in my bathroom. What about you guys?

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Higher end homes, the ones that tend to have 'his and hers' (boo, hiss, heteronormativity) bathrooms, often have urinals. In fact the designs can be fascinating. 'Her' bathroom (and often walk in closet) is always larger than 'his,' has a bathtub, etc. 'His' tends to have a shower only, and often a urinal alongside the sit-down toilet.

I would personally kill to have one. It makes absolutely no sense to flush litres and litres of clean fresh water away just to get rid of some piss. (and leaving it just means smell and stains). Urinals are far, far more efficient in terms of water use, plus convenience in terms of unzip, go, zip.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
It's more expense, and one more item to clean. I'd rather have a walled garden that neighbors couldn't view into. Then, I'd step out the back door, and piss on a tree.

This. I have a friend who would wait to piss until he was standing on their deck on the way to the car. He peed off the edge. Drove his wife ape-shit crazy.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Higher end homes, the ones that tend to have 'his and hers' (boo, hiss, heteronormativity) bathrooms, often have urinals. In fact the designs can be fascinating. 'Her' bathroom (and often walk in closet) is always larger than 'his,' has a bathtub, etc. 'His' tends to have a shower only, and often a urinal alongside the sit-down toilet.

I would personally kill to have one. It makes absolutely no sense to flush litres and litres of clean fresh water away just to get rid of some piss. (and leaving it just means smell and stains). Urinals are far, far more efficient in terms of water use, plus convenience in terms of unzip, go, zip.

New toilets come with a dual flush feature. You press one button if it's only urine, and the other one if it has solids. Often times the one urine has one water drop on it. The other one has two.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
New toilets come with a dual flush feature. You press one button if it's only urine, and the other one if it has solids. Often times the one urine has one water drop on it. The other one has two.

I'm familiar with them. They are still an astonishing and unconscionable waste of water.

Win Win I say.

Yay, casual misogyny, deliberately pissing off the person you've sworn to spend your life loving is just so cool guys

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm familiar with them. They are still an astonishing and unconscionable waste of water.

Yay, casual misogyny, deliberately pissing off the person you've sworn to spend your life loving is just so cool guys

I had a friend who said it was impossible to please his wife. If he peed off the porch she got mad and then if he went out to the yard and pissed back up on the porch she got. Just couldn't please her LOL

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: maroon1040

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media

The new toilets have a pressurized bladder. They do not use the amount of water that most people imagine. In fact, if you flush while seated, hold on to your nuts.
Come on now, this is a sit about dicks. It pays to develop a sense of humor.

Reactions: OKCLane

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend who rebuilds cars in his 6 car heated and cooled garage behind his house. Has a little lounge area with a fridge and a nicely stocked bar. On the back wall is one of those tall urinals that is mounted into the floor. He salvaged it from an old movie theater. It's fully functional and actually very handy.

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend who rebuilds cars in his 6 car heated and cooled garage behind his house. Has a little lounge area with a fridge and a nicely stocked bar. On the back wall is one of those tall urinals that is mounted into the floor. He salvaged it from an old movie theater. It's fully functional and actually very handy.
Forgot to mention that he also has a nice tiled shower in the corner next to the urinal. No curtains or walls.