In love with 6pack abs

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man, whenever I see a pic of a hottie on this site with 6pack abs, I go whacko, i'd love to lick them all day long, couple guys here are truely amazing,,,,,,,,,Can u share some pics and can tell me what you do to get those hot abs

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
biginalldepartments,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,damn bro, you hot, and yes , stephanmass, your a cutie, you guys come to california for a threesome, lol

xatl89x

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine arent that good but i got them from playing hockey n goin to the gym

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had great looking abs back when I used to box about 5 years ago, the training you go thru as a boxer combined with the diet you have to follow to make your fighting weight come fight time pretty much guarantees you will look like a lean, mean fighting machine with rippling muscles all over especially your midsection. Now my abs are non-existant but I will be re-joining my old boxing club in a few weeks time and when I get my abs back I`ll bump up this thread with some pics.

r0ckedout

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm currently working out so no abs for me yet...but I'll definitely start showing my progress when I've got something for ya boys. Haha.

What I think is even sexier than a six pack is the V-shape... :)

(and yes, biginalldepartment, you are definitely up to MY standards...)

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm trying to get some too, but it's a really long process. I've been hitting the gym for 7 months now and I'll have an entire summer full of swimming, so hopefully my work will pay off.