"In Love With a Size Queen" TRUE STORY

B_Sinjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"In Love With a Size Queen"
(I also posted it as my first blog..tell me what you think!)

It was her birthday 3 days ago(Feb 24) and her boyfriend, I assume her extremely well hung boyfriend, proposed to her. She said "Yes". My feelings for her have faded over the years so I'm happy for her. It's been almost 20 years since I met her at an MIT graffiti party in Cambridge, just over the Mass Ave bridge in Boston. I was going to school at Berklee and she attended Fisher College.

It didn't take long for me to notice her after I walked in the fraternity house. 5'4, with a curvy build and gorgeous face. Did I say curvy?Yes, beautiful full and firm 36D boobs trying to hide in a loose white t-shirt. Jeans that weren't tight either but just snug enough that you can tell she was in shape.

We were both 18 and it was within our first couple months of college. It took a little bit of time for me to build up the confidence to go up to her and her friends but it didn't take long before I got two phone numbers written in blue marker extending down my inner forearm. Barbara (xxx.xxx.xxxx) and Leslie(xxx.xxx.xxxx).

It was Leslie who I fell madly in love with. MADLY in love with. By the end of the night we were making out and nobody else seemed to exist around us. For the next few weeks I was completely enamored with her. We had fooled around a few times at each other dorms but finally one night after I took her top off to once again reveal her wonderfully heaving chest she looks at me in the eyes and starts to unzip her pants. Holy crap, if I wasn't ALREADY as hard as can be, the thought of being inside this perfect women took me over the top. Her long wavy hair draping over her ample breasts. Her fair skin so smooth and her scent just absolutely intoxicating. And even tho I had seen her endowment, she had still yet to see mine.

There she was, a girl who just recently fully blossomed into womanhood, with nothing on but sexy white lace panties and a "fuck the living shit out of me" look in her eyes.

I didn't waste any time taking my pants off. I vividly remember laying on my back and she was on her knees to the right of me looking down as I unveiled my manhood. Her head jolted and her eyes POPPED out of her head as she pointed and exclaimed, "That's it"?!?!?! OMG I was mortified. I knew I wasn't huge but I'm not small either. Probably at that time around 6.5" and pretty thick. I've had trouble getting it in a couple girls from high school.

She turns to me and says "Oh my god, I didn't mean it!" I didn't know what to think at this point. The comment certainly didn't kill my erection for she was the sexiest and most beautiful girl I had ever been with.

I don't know if she kept playing those words over in her head but I quickly forgot about it. I jut wanted to get IN her!!!! After a bit more petting and foreplay she climbs on top of me. From this view her cannons were an amazing site. Her fair skin I caressed and my cock about to explode as soon she lowered herself with one slide of her soft, hot, wet and apparently gaping pussy. She was in a league of her own. I had zero problems fitting inside this girl. Turns out there were good reasons why. After a few erotic thrusts of her tight thighs, and being at that age it didn't take long for me to cum but I didn't tell her and continued to let my dick slop around in the condom.

She raised her pussy so her clit could play with my head. At that point I came again. She never ended up cumming and I'm pretty sure was somewhat disappointed from our first time together.

There was a second time tho. At her place. Sitting on her bed, she's going through her high school yearbook and pointing out guys she had fucked and mentioning that a few of the had "the biggest cock". Now I see what I have to contend with here. Sucks for me! But I didn't care. Her beautiful face, her voice and the way she talked, her deep and succulent pussy, her equally deep and delicious cleavage. Looking back, I was in fantasy land thinking that I could hold on to a chick like this.

The day had slowly found its way to dusk and the lights were dimming. I guess she must have liked me to some extent because she was still having play dates with me. This time I make the first move and start to undo my belt. As I'm unzipping this time she looks at me with a different look. I can tell that something is on her mind and she doesn't take more than a few seconds to start talking.

"Would you mind doing something for me?"
"Anything, baby."

She gets up and walks to her closet. Again, the lights are dim, and especially in her closet where it's dark. She tumbles around and finally turns around with something in her hand. At first I think it's one of those fancy dress hangers. http://www.threadsmagazine.com/assets/uploads/posts/5023/SS_TGM-luxe-hangers-02.jpg
As she takes a few steps closer I see it's this giant dildo. This time my eyes popped out of my head!

But it was also at this moment when I discovered that I adore girls who need, desire, crave and love huge cocks.

I didn't let her see my excitement but I was totally turned on by the fact that this beast was somehow going to be part of our ssxcapades. I took the dildo from her. "Leslie, this is fucking enormous!". She kinda giggled. Her smiling told me she have been a bit embarrassed but not shy about it but was also proud of her abilities. I also think she was at first nervous that I would be totally freaked out or intimidated. Ultimately, I think she found herself to be relaxed when I didn't shy away from it or her.

I continued to exam it. Easily 14". How did this 18 year old girl, JUST out of high school a few months ago, build up a tolerance and need for such a massive size? Shit, I didn't care, I was turned on beyond belief.

I got one glimpse of myself after scrutinizing this thing and I looked smaller than ever. Shit. I better not look at myself again unless I have a thimble handy to alter my perception.

I helped her out of her clothes. My heart once again dropped at the site of her glorious endowment and sheer beauty. This time she laid down on the bed. I took no time to start ravishing her entire body while 3 or 4 of my fingers danced around in her horny, leaking slippery pussy.

She elevated her knees which indicated me to raise my body off her. She grabbed hold of her dildo, licking her lips staring at me. I stared back but couldn't help also notice that she was about to put on a world class exhibition for me. Her hands hold the end of her super long and very thick toy. And like a magic trick, after about 5 second all I saw was one of her hands holding the end of it. Ok, That's it! Witnessing her bury almost the entire thing made me came the condom once again. But like the first time, I didn't let her know.

She released her hand and about 2 or 3" poked out of her hungry cave. I reached for it and as soon as my hands greeted the base she mutters, "Don't take it out, Jason, I want you in me too". My eyebrows jumped and my head dropped. My lord.

Everything is so new to me with such a size queen that I'm totally at her command. I have no say. I can barely comprehend the situation.

With my cock of steel press my head between her pelvic and the dildo and slowly slide it right in. The look on her face was to die for. I can see her entering a new level of ecstasy. If I wasn't already in love with this girl at this point I worshiped her.

Before I could do a back stroke her womanly hips and magnificent round ass start grinding and rotating. The look on her face was screaming "keep fucking me"! I picked up the pace and just blasted off. Her hands extending out she was finally loving having me inside of her. She had no problem handling being stretched open so much. Something tells me this wasn't the first time she had experienced being double stuffed. I came another time or two and finally so did she! Thank god!!! If this couldn't get her off, I'd make a claim that she wasn't human.

Though over the years we fooled around from time to but unfortunately that would be the last time I would find myself inside of her.

I wonder how big the guy she is engaged to is. I visited her last year (2008) for Thanksgiving and on her refrigerator door was those word magnets. Clusters of little phrases. I saw one that read "Love is your smile from my giant sausage".

Last edited: