In love with a stripper

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by syagash, Dec 8, 2010.

1. syagash

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Many of you will probably bag me out but I will tell you whats on my mind.
    As part of a boys work trip I went to a strip club in Pitt Street Sydney a few weeks back. A group of us asked and payed for private shows from three of the girls and one of the girls we asked for a repeat performance. The reason we asked her for a repeat performance was that we could actually have a conversation with the girl and she appeared to be some what shy. One of my mates was having a bucks party a few weeks later so I asked if she would be interested in comming along and doing a strip for his bucks. She agreed and I gave her my business card, she was to call me early in the week to arange the venue. I expected no call.
    That Friday she called me and over the next few weeks we organised the meet which was to include drinks/dinner then the strip. The night came I recieved the text to say she arrived and we sat down together to have a few drinks. The guys from the bucks party joined us and we had dinner, we all then went back to our room and she stripped for us. She stayed and talked till the early hours of the morning (5am) then left to go home. The issue I have is that I cant get her out of my head, she told me her real name and the area she lives. If what she told me was true I am sure I could find and contact her. What do I do?

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say call her up :) If you're really interested in her? So what she's a stripper, that's her job not who she is.

3. hoolibubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes call her, she can only say yes or no, if she says no thanks, at least you will know where you stand, but hey, she might say yes, if you dont call her you will never know!

4. syagash

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    According to her she has been stripping for 6 months to pay for a new car as her day job pays poorly. She strips on Friday and Saturday nights only, just not sure how much of the bucks night was for the pay and how much was for the company.

5. sodominsane

sodominsane Member

i used to own a strip club...so you could say im an expert on strippers......in my opinion stippers are like distilled women......much like distilled booze.....they are yust like regular chicks just MORE......other women are sexy stippers are super sexy....other women get jelous strippers get stalk you jelous......girls get mad....strippers get bash your car windows out mad......

just a generalization some are normal......

as far as dating a stipper......you are prob out of luck...she does this for a living...once you plunk down cash you are no longer boyfriend materal but customer....

btw the stripper who make the most money are not the hottest or the best dancers.....they are the hustlers.....the ones that can convince you that they legitamatly like you......

6. LGX

LGX Member

...she poppin', she poppin', she rollin....

7. anisbank

anisbank New Member

I am not an expert in love.. but LUST i sure can recognize that. This is pure lust and no love.

8. D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

You seem to recognize the complexity of the situation, and that the results may not be in your favor. Given you are prepared for the worst, I don't think it would hurt to call back and pursue her.

People should be judged on their character, and not their occupation. If she is honest, loyal, and suits your personal needs, she is as good as any girlfriend. The problem with most strippers, I think, is they are surrounded by a lifestyle that can lead them to make immoral choices, and if they do not have the personal strength to remove themselves from the situation, they become a part of it.

9. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

as a man who's dated strippers in the past....CALL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you have nothing to lose!!
    now that i do nothing but blow dust off of my dick(it hasn't been used in awhile,and i don't think it will be ever again)
    i flashback to those good ol' days of wild sex...

10. syagash

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think that as others have said I will give her a ring and ask her out to lunch, I have nothing to loose and lots to gain. If she has been honest the striping thing is short term but time will tell.

11. b1gm3

b1gm3 Member

Don't do it. My friend was a stripper and said the way she made money was to trick guys into thinking they could have a ''relationship''.. they'd buy her gifts, give her money, etc etc until she found no use for them, or she found someone else who has more money.

Be careful. If she agrees to go out with you WITHOUT stripping, take her out to some place low key, not expensive. Don't spoil her, see how she responds.

12. syagash

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good advice but will be hard to do as she is soooo hot.

13. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Strippers job is to make you fall in love -- you'll pay them more that way.

That said, there is no harm in calling her and asking her on a real date -- strippers need love too. Just don't get your hopes up.

14. hsarge

Gold Member

You don't own her; don't dictate about her stripping. You try to force her out of the business and she will either rebel or hate you. If she is sincere, you have to accept her as she is. If you can't, drop the idea. Stripping isn't 'evil'. If you feel it is, or if you humiliate her in any way for her choice, or you think you can change her, or if you tell her she should quit, you shouldn't start the relationship at all.

15. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    You do understand that there's a fine (and occasionally indistinct) line between stripping and prostitution, right?

Proceed with extreme caution. I agree with the poster who told you to keep it very low-key; if this is about the money, you'll know soon enough.

And, as has been mentioned before, her decision to strip (and her other limits) remain her own, not yours. You cannot control her nor how she earns her living. Your ego will need to accept that she will continue her career until she sees fit to change it.

16. hud01

Gold Member

Don't generalize. I dated a stripper and after we had decided to date, she did not want my money.

Edit: I forgot to put in part two. Go for it. As with any relationship, you don't shower the girl with gifts in the beginning. You build up. Get to know her in a real situation.

#16 hud01, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  17. BillyD

BillyD New Member

Was the place Men's Gallery or something like that? I have been there before I am pretty certain. I will be back in AU in Jan and will probably stop in there.

Anyway - I dated or fooled around with a stripper. We ended up becoming pretty close and cool for even years after. Hell, I even went to her wedding a few years later. My opinion is you can try to call her if you have her correct number but don't get too hooked on the idea or her. Most of them are ultimately out to make a living off people. Not to say she cannot be real or willing - but chances are you did give up the funds so she may keep taking from you as long as you are going. If she keeps telling you to meet her at the place she works, she just is comfortable with you and wants you there when she wants to break away and talk - but ultimately she is still going to be cashing in on you. So my advice is ask her out and if she will meet you in a setting outside her place of employment the first time, you may have a shot. If she tells you what night she is working and invites you there, you have no real chance. The other things to think about is the fact if you get into it with her, can you live with her lifestyle and career she is in? Remember, if you got her to do a private strip party that easy, she is going to do the same for others.

18. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Give it a shot, it may work, it may not, i would date a stripper, its just another way to pay the bills

19. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    first: if you were blind you would see her differently.
    second: odd are you're in lust.
    third: she's in business - and we don't shit where we do business.
    unless you have a very thick wallet, she'll keep on feeding at the money trough.

20. haulthat

haulthat Member

Albums:
    If you want to and you can, do it. It's as simple as that. If you almost have your feelings in it this early, yeah... realize you may have your heart ripped the fuck out and end up with a burning sensation or worse. If you have half a brain you can explore it and maybe not get burned too bad. The chances of finding a meaningful relationship with the woman is slim to none... but slim to none isn't flat out impossible so... make up your mind. Is it worth the risk? No one else can answer that but you.

Draft saved Draft deleted