In love with a stripper

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... Okay, so I told the story about bringing $2 bills to tip strippers before ... but the song I fell in love with a stripper just made me recall a time I met a stripper I did fall in love with.

She was done up straight out of Sin City, super dark eyeshadow, dark lipstick on full lips, and dyed dark hair. She was perfect. Well, except for her fucked up tit job (think wall-eye).

Anyway, to top it all off, she had her Master's degree in childhood development, and told me all about not wanting to be the "30-year-old stripper".

Now, all that said, ladies: why not let your man go check out the naked chicks? They aren't going to have sex with them, so what's the problem?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't fall in love with what doesn't love you back. Apparently, the money you threw her way, you never expected to get much value from ?

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man, I JUST got back from a strip club, and there's a girl there I'm developing a HUGE crush on. Not like anything's gonna happen or anything, I just gotta go to sleep soon and I'm sure it'll go away by tomorrow morning. I hope!!! haha.. I know I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell with her, but it's really just a fantasy. Transformer_99, you're absolutely right, dude..

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fall in love everytime I go to a strip club. I have a problem, known as "comehomewiththreehundredlessthanIleftwith-itis"

God bless those naked girls, working their way through college. Who knows how many scholarships I have paid for.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fall in love everytime I go to a strip club. I have a problem, know as "comehomewiththreehundredlessthanIleftwith-itis"

God bless those naked girls, working their way through college. Who knows how many scholarships I have paid for.
LOL... I have that same problem too - they oughta name strip clubs after US, we've dropped so much money at these damn things... :biggrin1:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it comes to relationships, it's a package deal, I come with the paycheck. The moment I'm not welcome, guess my contribution isn't either ? In my life, I like to play the lead role, not a bit part. Besides, I have an issue with feeding their boyfriend's &/or husband's, not to mention paying their rent/mortgage and car payments. Not good enough to be the main recipient of a woman's affections, not good enough to be a customer.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it comes to relationships, it's a package deal, I come with the paycheck. The moment I'm not welcome, guess my contribution isn't either ? In my life, I like to play the lead role, not a bit part. Besides, I have an issue with feeding their boyfriend's &/or husband's, not to mention paying their rent/mortgage and car payments. Not good enough to be the main recipient of a woman's affections, not good enough to be a customer.

A valid and well thought out hypothesis, but lighten up, Francis. No one is going to touch your stuff.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A valid and well thought out hypothesis, but lighten up, Francis. No one is going to touch your stuff.

I am "lightened up", or at least enlightened to their ways. The one with a Master's in childhood development ? Yeah, I'm going to drop my children off to spend their day with that one, then expect her to educate my children ? That's a scary thought ? :confused: