In love with a stripper

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by JC8, Feb 21, 2008.

1. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    ... Okay, so I told the story about bringing $2 bills to tip strippers before ... but the song I fell in love with a stripper just made me recall a time I met a stripper I did fall in love with.

She was done up straight out of Sin City, super dark eyeshadow, dark lipstick on full lips, and dyed dark hair. She was perfect. Well, except for her fucked up tit job (think wall-eye).

Anyway, to top it all off, she had her Master's degree in childhood development, and told me all about not wanting to be the "30-year-old stripper".

Now, all that said, ladies: why not let your man go check out the naked chicks? They aren't going to have sex with them, so what's the problem?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Have you heard the song, "The Lapdance is So Much Better When the Stripper is Cryin'"?

3. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    No, but I do love me some crying girls. In fact, it's the only reason I watch girl's basketball.

4. transformer_99

Gold Member

Don't fall in love with what doesn't love you back. Apparently, the money you threw her way, you never expected to get much value from ?

5. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:

What? What do you mean, she told me I was the soberist guy she ever met. That's teh love.

6. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
  7. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    man, I JUST got back from a strip club, and there's a girl there I'm developing a HUGE crush on. Not like anything's gonna happen or anything, I just gotta go to sleep soon and I'm sure it'll go away by tomorrow morning. I hope!!! haha.. I know I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell with her, but it's really just a fantasy. Transformer_99, you're absolutely right, dude..

8. RamIt

RamIt Member

I fall in love everytime I go to a strip club. I have a problem, known as "comehomewiththreehundredlessthanIleftwith-itis"

God bless those naked girls, working their way through college. Who knows how many scholarships I have paid for.

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

10. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL... I have that same problem too - they oughta name strip clubs after US, we've dropped so much money at these damn things... :biggrin1:

11. transformer_99

Gold Member

When it comes to relationships, it's a package deal, I come with the paycheck. The moment I'm not welcome, guess my contribution isn't either ? In my life, I like to play the lead role, not a bit part. Besides, I have an issue with feeding their boyfriend's &/or husband's, not to mention paying their rent/mortgage and car payments. Not good enough to be the main recipient of a woman's affections, not good enough to be a customer.

12. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:

A valid and well thought out hypothesis, but lighten up, Francis. No one is going to touch your stuff.

13. transformer_99

Gold Member

I am "lightened up", or at least enlightened to their ways. The one with a Master's in childhood development ? Yeah, I'm going to drop my children off to spend their day with that one, then expect her to educate my children ? That's a scary thought ? :confused:

14. simcha

Gold Member

In Canada, where do you put your Loonie or Twoonie tip? Can't that get kind of icky?

Draft saved Draft deleted