In Love with Another Man

D_gdv01xz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my first post although I have been viewing for several months. I have a steady girlfriend who I care about very much but I am in love with another man. He is living with his girlfriend and they are going strong. I care about my girlfriend but love this guy as much as I can. He has no interest in me but I love him so much.

Any advice?

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
This is my first post although I have been viewing for several months. I have a steady girlfriend who I care about very much but I am in love with another man. He is living with his girlfriend and they are going strong. I care about my girlfriend but love this guy as much as I can. He has no interest in me but I love him so much.

Any advice?

congrats, you're gay. buy track lighting

advice? umm you could help me with an experiment, i figured if you took 3 shots of depoprovera it completly castrate you for life. and if you were to get on the anti depression med zoloft (wich in that case would be SO easy to get!) which would make you not even WANT it. if you were willing to do this and stick with it i would agree to finance the medical bills for one year providing you let me study you to see if you were able to make vast personal and professonal improvments with your life having no meaning.

if not you could not go on boards and open up with such a huge deal...... start with "hi, my name is".... that is if this is for real, if not who cares

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get over him. Either stay with your GF, or break up with her and find a guy that wants to date/have a relationship with you who does not have a partner.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Common sense should rule with these kind of issues or any issues.
He isn't interested in you. Find someone else to devote yourself to and get
rid of the gf if you really want to be with men. Or you could ask her if she
would mind if you brought a boyfriend into any ensuing relationship together.
C.B.:saevil:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok TC to be honest with you i think you know what must happen here but you have come here and shared with us in the hope of us telling you what you want to hear not what you should do. i dont think anyone is going to tell you any advice that would end up you with the man you love.

i think the best advice i, or anyone else can give you here is to get over him and move on, even if that means sticking with your girlfriend or, like someone else said above, find a guy that will be interested in you and love you back.

trust me, its not going to have the ending you want it to... :(