In love with my dick?

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every now and then when I'm jerking off and am exceptionally hard and big, I look down and admire my penis's length and girth. This really turns me on as I imagine other people girls/boys commenting on it and saying that it's huge and such.
Anyone ever have such fantasies or appreciation while masturbating? I wouldn't say i was narcisistic but I would really love to suck my own dick, and not in the way of self-sucking but by having it out in the world like on another guy for me to suck.
I just really love the way my penis looks and feels.

Reactions: Matthew

digibacker: I think this phenomena sometimes applies to bodybuilders too. I know when I work out, I get aroused by how pumped my muscles get. Makes it "interesting" to have my shower afterwards, when I'm rubbing my soapy hands all over myself.

I'm sure many people will think of both issues as narcistic, but I think it's just a natural projection of arousal. We have access to some trait on ourselves that we would just as much like to find on someone else.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah, nothing wrong with it, im sure most of the guys on this site are proud of their endowment and are quite glad that we belong to this rare group.

dancinfool: I get very tuned on my the size of my penis. When I look down i can't get the image of someone sucking it and having it fill their mouth and throat. That is probably one of the last things I think about before I cum. You aren't the only one!

I agree that most guys who are well endowed get off on the fact that they are big. It's not uncommon.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think all you guys have told it like it is with the vast majority of men. It's natural to at least be "happy" with our dicks and easy to have an attachment to them. I think this feeling is even magnified with added inches, both in length and thickness.

Although my size is lacking compared to your's, GottaBigOne, I, too, look down as I'm jacking and have a feeling of desire for it and would love to suck it even on another guy. I find it erotic to watch myself stroking it in the mirror and sometimes place a mirror at my feet, focused up at my crotch at the computer, so I can watch it. What would I do with a rod like yours!

Luke

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, when I masturbate, I like to admire my entire body, and that includes my dick. Oftentimes, I'll feel over my arms and legs and my chest and abs, just feeling the muscles, the smooth skin, before I get to work. I guess it's my narcissistic side.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with Jon on this one. I think I look pretty damn good. That's what they tell me and I believe them. I enjoy the look of my cock, but also of my body and my face. And I'll admit it: sometimes I whack off in front of a mirror. A little bit of narcissism is a good thing; feeling that you're 'all that' indicates a healthy self-confidence. On the other hand, screaming out your own name when you get a nut is taking narcissism a bit too far!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1076170175;start=0#6 date=02/07/04 at 23:09:23] . . . And I'll admit it: sometimes I whack off in front of a mirror. . . [/quote]

"Why do you think I kiss the mirror in the morning ?"... :D
Ditto, Jacinto. I do the same ;D ;D ;D Sometimes.

raj: You are so right...

Like this morning...I wake up with my normal woody and my hands slowly finds its way down to my penis as I read the Sunday NYT. I pull the covers off and admire my manhood as the morning sun comes through the blinds and highlights the texture and cast a long shadow across my bed.
I admire its length (I suppose it's because I am above average) and the veins and skin that covers the muscle. My dick head is strong, dark and pronounce.

I've always wondered if I was being narcissistic, but now I don't care. I love my cock...it has provided me years of pleasure. I take care of it dearly as I'm sure most men (especially those of us larger guys) do!

I'm still taking care of business the Sunday morning. I little lube makes it look even better.

Nothing wrong with loving your dick!!!

Jerk on!

tomarctus: I love the look of my cock, too. I often jackoff in front of a mirror. I also kiss my reflection sometimes. I can be a total narcissist (except I don't shout out my own name!). Touching myself all over, admiring my muscles, gets me all hot and aroused.
Licking my own dick was fun when I was younger and I get all the way to the base in my dreams. Yeah, dream sex with myself is cool, too.
All this is just good, clean fun.

grnix2: I believe this happens everytime i JO. I am always image some type of cock sucking or pounding.

fitdude: If you can't love yourself (and all that entails), you won't be able to love another.

wvalady1968: Forgive me for jumping in here [and let me say that IMHO, you're all right], but last week, a friend told me about when her husband was bathing their 5 y.o. son.

Son: "Dad, I really like my Dino."
Dad: "I know you do, Son."
Son: "No, Dad. I mean I really, really love my Dino."
Dad: "Yeah, well, your mother used to love mine, too, before you kids came along."

The love affair begins early. ;)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=meetgreet;num=1076170175;start=0#12 date=02/08/04 at 18:01:19]

"... last week, a friend told me about when her husband was bathing their 5 y.o. son.

Son: "Dad, I really like my Dino."
Dad: "I know you do, Son."
... your mother used to love mine, too, before you
kids came along."

[/quote]

So....was THIS the point that dad then explained all about the "birds and the bees" ?

Sorry....couldn't resist. ;)

-------------------------------------------

If a man doesn't "love" his penis, then he typically has a very healthy respect and admiration of it.

I think that comes quite naturally for him, too.

(Too bad though, when later in life, many men will tend to lose this respect when all the size-comparison stuff starts spoiling it all!)

Mighty_Joe: I guess one might say that I hate my dick since I "beat it" everyday! :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I've found that some of my best orgasms have come from just admiring myself before I get started. Yeah, I've done it in front of a mirror before too.

Of course, I don't scream my first name when I cum, even when jacking off; most of my moans are unintelligible.

alysen6: I personally only date guys who are confidant in their bodies and admire the way they are. You can definitely overdo it, of course, but it means a lot to me when the guy I'm intimate with admires his own body as well as mine, and admires his own dick as much as I do.

-Aly

yung_n_hung: i love to look at my hard cock, and those of others. i like guys that are big and know they are. im 8x5.5 cut and seeing others that are bigger (cocks and muscles) makes you proud to be good lookin ;)

Superchest_Funbird: My BF absolutely loves his schlong and balls. On the flipside I adore my two friends on my chest. :)