In Love With My Girlfriends Sister

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by PiercedPecker, Jun 6, 2011.

1. PiercedPecker

PiercedPecker New Member

Damn not sure how this happened but I am falling in love with my girlfriends sister. I still love my girlfriend with all my heart and wanna be with her but I want her sister to be with us as well. I have shared with my gf that I am attracted to her sister and would like to have a threesome with her (but didnt tell her that I want the three of us together happily ever after) and she is not against this idea it just hasnt happened yet. Oddly enough she leaves me and her alone an awful lot since I told her how I feel. Im not really sure why she is doing this but when I figure it out I will let you know. Im not really looking for comments or feedback on this just had to type it out to get it off my mind for a minute. Plus then I can read it and determine if im outta line or not lol

2. dolfette

Gold Member

my POV, for what it's worth...

is fulfilling your fantasy worth the potential cost? you could create a rift between them that never mends. coming between siblings isn't something to be taken lightly.

3. PiercedPecker

PiercedPecker New Member

Yea I know I have thought about that too. At first it was just a fantasy and that would be easy to let go of so something like that wouldnt happen. I mean there are a lot of other women out there that we could find to do that with. It just is on my mind a lot now because it goes beyond just sex with her. Im at a point now where I would be willing to start things out with her in a way thats not revolved around just sex like a threesome would be. If that makes sense lol

4. dolfette

Gold Member

but then your girlfriend would hate you and hate her sister for going off with you.
    their parents would be caught between their children, so they'd hate you too.

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have two options - a) Fight off your temptations or b) Come clean. Of course, the third option is lies and deception, but those are mostly temporary solutions.

6. PiercedPecker

PiercedPecker New Member

I guess at some point I lost you. Im not gonna cheat on my gf with her sister. That is something I wont do ever is cheat.

7. PiercedPecker

PiercedPecker New Member

Fighting off my temptations is getting harder each day and lieing, cheating is out of the question. Damn the only option left (the right one) is the hardest

8. dolfette

Gold Member

oh, i didn't think that's what you meant!
    i assumed you meant break up with one, then ask the other out...which would either leave you all alone, or in the middle of a war zone.

9. PiercedPecker

PiercedPecker New Member

No im not trying to make a war here lol. I love my gf to death and dont wanna leave her that thought never crossed my mind and I would never cheat on her. However I have fallen in love with her sister and want her added to the relationship.

10. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    I feel the same way, PiercedPecker, I really love my girlfriend too. But I want one of her good friends in the worst way. It's tougher in your case, though, because you are dealing with sisters.

Her good friend finds the both of us attractive (she's actually a mutual friend). In addition, my girlfriend wants to bring another girl into the bedroom and brings up the idea a few times a month. This friend of ours is bi, hot, and crazy; I'm sure the sex would be great!

This is my first time arranging a threesome, though, and I don't want this to be a one time thing, so I have to be tactful.

11. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

You will not have both, unless you lie and cheat. Trust me on this one, I have tried (with two girls who weren't even friends).

12. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the words of the robot on Lost in Space: "Warning! Warning! Danger! Danger!"

13. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

sounds hot, go for it.

Just kidding, this is a HORRIBLE idea.

14. monel

Gold Member

Followed of course by "Oh the pain! The pain!"

To the OP, the scenario about which you fantasize will never and can never work. Someone is going to get hurt. If you really love your gf you need to get past your infatuation with her sister. And I think that's what it is, not the love you think. If you pursue this course you will regret it.

15. Big Del

Gold Member

Perhaps this was posted by Prince William before the wedding?

16. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Haven't I seen you on Jerry Springer?

17. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you should never, and I mean NEVER, have sex with the second sister alone until you have been having successful threesomes for a number of years. It all depends very much on the ethics each of you hold. Your current gf is not hindering things because she thinks it just might be a phase for you and you will never leave her. Be prepared to make this true. And above all do not hide anything whatsoever from one sister which you do not tell to the other. They have known one another all their lives, much longer than they have known you. If this fails, you will lose them both.

18. PiercedPecker

PiercedPecker New Member

Yea I feel your pain man! We have had threesomes before but this is getting way beyond just a sexual thing.... I wanna be there for both of them and take care of their every want and need in life. If I run across any tips that may help you I will let you know lol. The only one I had in all my threeways was I had to treat my Girlfriend better of the two that is all she wanted and didnt want it in a big noticeable way or anything. Just a extra kiss, first to take the dick etc. really small things that made her feel she was still in charge without the other women even noticing. This will be tougher since they are sisters and I want to treat them exactly the same.

19. PiercedPecker

PiercedPecker New Member

We have had threesomes before all based off of honesty and communication. I will have them both sexually for sure, But I want it to be so much more than that, thats the part im unsure of how to make happen,

20. PiercedPecker

PiercedPecker New Member

Haha thanks for the laugh

Draft saved Draft deleted