In Love With My Girlfriends Sister

PiercedPecker

Experimental Member
Media
Followed of course by "Oh the pain! The pain!"

To the OP, the scenario about which you fantasize will never and can never work. Someone is going to get hurt. If you really love your gf you need to get past your infatuation with her sister. And I think that's what it is, not the love you think. If you pursue this course you will regret it.

Thanks for the insight, I am sure it goes beyond infatuation though. I know all to well what love is and what it can do to a person, the good and the bad.

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago I was dating a gir and we fucked about 8 times--she had a nice pussy and made me cum nicely--she even was the first ever to give me a blow job and let me cum in her mouth--that was nice!! But it didn't work out and we broke up--a few months later I was at a bar with her sister who is like the ultimate hottie--any man see's her dreams of fucking her--I mean she is the type you have to jack off as soon as possible after you see her--so we were at the bar and she tells me out of the blue her boyfriend was out of town and she was so horney she need a cock badly to fuck her pussy hard and deep--well I of course volenteered my services to take care of her horny problem--and she said would but since I had been with her sister she could not---that totally sucked and I think was unfair--so we didn't get to do it--and I really wanted to do their mom too she is really hot too--so the moral is pick out the one you really want to fuck the most and do her first. I could do all 3 at the same time and make all 3 cum! That would have been cool--but didn't happen :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Damn not sure how this happened but I am falling in love with my girlfriends sister. I still love my girlfriend with all my heart and wanna be with her but I want her sister to be with us as well. I have shared with my gf that I am attracted to her sister and would like to have a threesome with her (but didnt tell her that I want the three of us together happily ever after) and she is not against this idea it just hasnt happened yet. Oddly enough she leaves me and her alone an awful lot since I told her how I feel. Im not really sure why she is doing this but when I figure it out I will let you know. Im not really looking for comments or feedback on this just had to type it out to get it off my mind for a minute. Plus then I can read it and determine if im outta line or not lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some dudes are weird. Anyone who wants me to engage in incest with my sister can kiss my ass, let alone a dude who expects me to share my marriage with her. I'm not down for group sex with my siblings or parents or cousins, and definitely not down for sharing my new family's financial and time resources with them outside of semi-annual gifts (Christmas and birthdays, and their own wedding) and crises. On a day to day basis they can just forget it.

If this was proposed to me, I would leave the relationship. If my sister became involved with him after I left, I suppose that would be her prerogative, but since he would be permanently excluded from all family functions she's not going to see us very often if she prefers to be with him on holidays and vacations. And what happens if they have children? Auntie isn't coming to birthdays, graduation, games, recitals, none of that shit, because I do not want to be exposed to the ex.

I am very, very slow to anger, but my anger is dangerous, so I avoid putting myself in situations that inspire that particular emotion, and try to vent frustrations before they turn into anger. There would be nowhere for that anger to go, and it would get renewed all the time. I think if I were put in this scenario, it would ruin certain aspects of my life. I do not know if there could ever be any forgiveness either.

You're not even MARRIED to this woman. Who will she choose? Her sister or you? Aside from selfish reasons, it's wrong and f'd up.

Threesomes sound good in theory, but can bring up ugly feelings in real life.

DUMB IDEA!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
The word PROJECTION looms large here!

Dude - you are around your GF & her sis.

You have a relationship with your GF. This has ups & downs. It gets complicated.

You do not have a full relationship with her sis. The flaws in your relationship - which we all have to work out, don't exist with her...

...so you project on her a fantasy that somehow she is better.

$200 please!

The best way to get over this is to sit your GF & her sis down, & tell them how you feel.

Your problem will soon be over!

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We have had threesomes before all based off of honesty and communication. I will have them both sexually for sure, But I want it to be so much more than that, thats the part im unsure of how to make happen,

Do not force the relationship into something it is not. Just approach with an attitude of thankfulness what your are experiencing, and the three of you discuss practical details as they arise.

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont think most sisters are down to get naked together and fuck the same man

PiercedPecker

Experimental Member
Media
Figured I would give you guys the update. I told my girlfriend everything that I want, and how I think it could work out. She told me her concerns and after about a hour long conversation and a few base rules for the start of this she sent me on a date with her sister. Nothing sexual just a nice night out and a chance to be able to tell her how I feel about her. She was shocked in a good way and visably very happy. She thinks what I have in mind is the start of something great. They both were amazed at how foreward and honset I was in the way I felt. My girlfriend was very inquisitive on if me and her sis had a good time and as I told her about the things we did and what we talked about she stripped us both down and we had some of the best sex ever. I will continue to update you all as this continues.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After, what I'm sure will be a unhappy ending, I hope all involved learn the difference between love and lust. But that takes selfless, noble behavior...and so many people give into the temporal pleasures of the flesh.

If you were blind, you would see people much, much differently.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take it from the sister: run away. Run far, far away. Just leave the girlfriend and the sister. It's not and never going to work.

My sister dated a boy steady for two years. TWO YEARS! And then he comes on to me. Bullshit about always wanting to be with me. You've got to be kidding me! I knew he and my sister were sleeping together. We're sisters, remember, you idiot? We share!!!

But we don't share boyfriends. But I shared his desires with her. I had to. He was a low life.

She and I have had many, many conversations post-mortem on this relationship. Any warning signs? Did he say anything? Nope. Nothing.

One of the reasons she called it quits, besides the obvious cheating thing, is that she knew it would always be in the back of his head.

OK, to be fair, that's just us. My sister and I are very, very close. But there was a family near my Dad's ranch out in the country that had four girls. A neighbor boy dated each one of them one after the other, going down the line from the oldest to the youngest. Some he dated for weeks, others for months, never at the same time. Years later I met the youngest at some community affair, and sure enough she had married him. What's up with that?

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Figured I would give you guys the update. I told my girlfriend everything that I want, and how I think it could work out. She told me her concerns and after about a hour long conversation and a few base rules for the start of this she sent me on a date with her sister. Nothing sexual just a nice night out and a chance to be able to tell her how I feel about her. She was shocked in a good way and visably very happy. She thinks what I have in mind is the start of something great. They both were amazed at how foreward and honset I was in the way I felt. My girlfriend was very inquisitive on if me and her sis had a good time and as I told her about the things we did and what we talked about she stripped us both down and we had some of the best sex ever. I will continue to update you all as this continues.

Despite the warnings from others, I hope this works out for you. I think the odds are such that it might not work out, and you might end up being very unhappy, but if you keep communicating honestly and openly, it just might turn out okay.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take it from the sister: run away. Run far, far away. Just leave the girlfriend and the sister. It's not and never going to work.

My sister dated a boy steady for two years. TWO YEARS! And then he comes on to me. Bullshit about always wanting to be with me. You've got to be kidding me! I knew he and my sister were sleeping together. We're sisters, remember, you idiot? We share!!!

But we don't share boyfriends. But I shared his desires with her. I had to. He was a low life.

She and I have had many, many conversations post-mortem on this relationship. Any warning signs? Did he say anything? Nope. Nothing.

One of the reasons she called it quits, besides the obvious cheating thing, is that she knew it would always be in the back of his head.

OK, to be fair, that's just us. My sister and I are very, very close. But there was a family near my Dad's ranch out in the country that had four girls. A neighbor boy dated each one of them one after the other, going down the line from the oldest to the youngest. Some he dated for weeks, others for months, never at the same time. Years later I met the youngest at some community affair, and sure enough she had married him. What's up with that?

Hey, I've "dated" (just sex where they approached me) women who were related. Women talk & will especially tell their friends and most of their female relatives about me. It is just sex to them & to me. They want to try me out for themselves. Nothing personal, just how much of me can they take & experience for themselves. I've got a friend even longer than I am by 3", but not half as thick as me, who has the same story. Women come on to both of us all the time for just sex. They heard about us from some other woman. Sometimes that is a relative of theirs.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight