Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m starting this thread for folks to give their quick opinion on things pertaining to life, pop culture, food, the world in general, etc. Your opinion could be postitve, negative, or somewhere in between.

I envision the posts to be short (maybe only one sentence) and all starting with the phrase “In my opinion”.

For anyone reading through the opinions that have been posted, I ask that you please be respectful when reading an opinion you disagree with. This thread is meant to be light-hearted and fun. There’s no need to leave an aggressive comment or start an argument, just move on.

***Please: no political, racist, or sexist opinions. Take that shit somewhere else***

To begin:
In my opinion, there is nothing better than an ice cold beer on a hot summer day.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my opinion, nothing good ever happens when drunk me shops online late at night.

One time drunk me decided that sober me was in dire need of 300 Otter Pops. Three years later sober me still has 187 Otter Pops.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my opinion, High Functioning Me goes grocery shopping with the intention of starving Depressed Me to death.

Depressed Me does not prepare anything that requires more than three steps. Fine, HFMe, buy the fixings for homemade mushroom stroganoff. Just pick up a couple boxes of cereal and a few bottles of plant milk while you're there.

Reactions: lms28

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One time drunk me decided that sober me was in dire need of 300 Otter Pops. Three years later sober me still has 187 Otter Pops.

I'm my opinion, the new clear Otter Pops are creepy.

Reactions: lms28

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In My opinion in 10 years all cars sold new will be electric cars only!!
Renault_82592_global_en.jpg