Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m starting this thread for folks to give their quick opinion on things pertaining to life, pop culture, food, the world in general, etc. Your opinion could be postitve, negative, or somewhere in between.

I envision the posts to be short (maybe only one sentence) and all starting with the phrase “In my opinion”.

For anyone reading through the opinions that have been posted, I ask that you please be respectful when reading an opinion you disagree with. This thread is meant to be light-hearted and fun. There’s no need to leave an aggressive comment or start an argument, just move on.

***Please: no political, racist, or sexist opinions. Take that shit somewhere else***

To begin:
In my opinion, there is nothing better than an ice cold beer on a hot summer day.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my opinion, men who use another person's desire for privacy to continually harass and force involvement in their lives are passive aggressive fuckwads who should be subject to public shaming.

Systems that allow such behavior to continue need to be torn down.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my opinion, all of the people not allowing fuckery to be done on behalf of a fellow beloved member are badass, amazing human beings.

Much love peeps.. :heart:

and Fuck You to anyone who thinks they can pull some shit and get away with it. :skull:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my opinion, the insecure, misogynistic manbabies who use anonymous keyboard bravery to take out their pathetic incel frustrations on women are the biggest problem with this site. The only effective counterweight is more consistent moderation, including fair enforcement of all of the ToS.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my opinion, the Women's Issues Forum section needs an "Eject" Button.

Put it next to the Like Button. Can be used only by women. Must have at least 5 women click the button to activate the ejection of a poster from WI.

I can only imagine how many of the ladies would have been pushing it after reading the shitstorm going on over there. WTF is up with some guys?

First time a poster is ejected from WI, it is from just that particular thread. Second time a poster in WI is ejected (from another thread in WI), that poster is Voted Off the Women's Issues Island. Can't return. Ever.

Doesn't mean they can't post their shit elsewhere at LPSG; just no more clogging up Women's Issues with a bunch of misogynistic bullshit from folks who just ain't gonna ever get a clue. About life. About real reality. Not whatever alternate world they think they inhabit.

In my opinion, it would be nice if the forum had the people power to run IP checks more often to help keep out ban evading idiots and people trying to ineffectively shed well deserved shit reputations with new accounts. Posting styles don't exactly make it hard to figure out who was who :p

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my opinion, the Et Cetera section is no longer a get-away spot for the members who prefer not to see unsolicited penis.

I guess it never actually was, but yeah. Even in threads you don't expect it, there's another dick...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my opinion...

when I returned a few weeks ago after a long absence, I was disappointed to see "New Member Introductions" over-run with personal ad, webcam/skype, show-off, model/celebrity, etc threads.

It just looks like sheer laziness - they join up, go to forum one, page one and just flop it on the table without even looking.

I suppose it can be hard to differentiate between introducing yourself and saying what you're looking for/into, but still...

But then I turn my back for a couple days and find it's now spread to "Et Cetera". :(

Now I'm quite keen on peen, so there must be something SERIOUSLY wrong when even an old pervert like me is getting dick-pic-sick.

I think it's because of this new "default" category that threads get sent to when people just use the "what's on your mind?" thing without selecting a specific subforum to post in .

Personally, I think it shouldn't let you post a new thread without selecting a subforum because now we're all overrun with unwanted dicks.