In my opinion...

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In my opinion, it is super nice to roll about in bed stretching like a cat before actually trying to fall asleep

After you've had a nice bath

And 2 fried avocado tacos plus one drink

But, maybe should a stuck to one taco.

Last edited:
Reactions: g0nz0 and lms28

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my opinion, an overgrown gorilla that plays with little women, fights sub-par dinosaurs, and dies from biplane bullets should never be called "king".....and I am willing to die on that opinion hill.

In my opinion he was only a 'king' on his island. By the time he was dragged in chains over to New York the title was more than a bit reduntant and only used to mock him for the masses.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In my opinion, mornings suck. I hate mornings. Actually let me rephrase that. I hate alarms and getting out of bed. The plethora of chores to do to get ready, the zombie-like execution of aforementioned chores.

The first cup of coffee is always great, though. But I dont let myself enjoy that until I'm done getting ready and taking care of animals and tidying up because my sister is messy and I like a tidied area.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my opinion... As long as everyone involved in a particular kind of relationship is happy with that specific dynamic, then it's none of my business to tell them what would or wouldn't be "better".

In my opinion, people who put down the way my relationship works can go eat a pile of flaming shit. :)

2 for 1 today :imp:

I would never want to censor you.. even when you get me all fired up ;):innocent::imp::heart:

Once upon a time juice I could set hearts and souls aflame....but am afraid all I do now is set keyboards alight.
neko_fire.gif
:) :)

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my opinion, this CRAZY AS FUCK video represents nearly every LPSG topic ever discussed...

(also in my opinion, I'm embarrassed to admit I find it strangely arousing...)

Ha haha.....yeah. Strangely arousing....? mmm questionable. But imagining willow getting off to it....ok....:)

When did bush ever make a comeback? Geeze...I still remember choking on pubes...like spitting up furballs.

Night people...sleep well.

Reactions: willow78

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my opinion, mornings suck. I hate mornings. Actually let me rephrase that. I hate alarms and getting out of bed. The plethora of chores to do to get ready, the zombie-like execution of aforementioned chores.

The first cup of coffee is always great, though. But I dont let myself enjoy that until I'm done getting ready and taking care of animals and tidying up because my sister is messy and I like a tidied area.

Too fucking right! Mornings should be banned!! If only every day started off in the afternoon...

Reactions: Enid

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in my opinion
arnotts 'farmbake' biscuits/cookies
are no where near as good as previous
ie
no wholesome goodness/weight/consistency etc duh
in fact,may be made out of palm oil now grr