MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my opinion, any cacao product labeled Paleo is gonna taste like pure ass.

ETA: the addition of mint flavoring only increases the ass factor to inhuman levels.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@Tight_N_Juicy FACTS!! LOL, I totally agree with you there, and I totally have a weakness for Micheladas, even thought they don't get me drunk, just bloated LOL.

Here is another one for ya ... IMO, i'd be so down to be the designated driver for my drunk friends. (as long as i'm allowed to get high while driving there and back)

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

In my opinion if you can't survive 24 hours without using your electronics you need therapy

In my opinion, raisins are awful. I enjoy most of the relatively few foods I've disliked from when I was quite young, but I still can't stand raisins. I try foods I dislike every couple of years to see if my palate has changed. Raisins? Still can't stand them. Just... bleh.

Media
In my opinion, raisins are awful. I enjoy most of the relatively few foods I've disliked from when I was quite young, but I still can't stand raisins. I try foods I dislike every couple of years to see if my palate has changed. Raisins? Still can't stand them. Just... bleh.
Same story. Hated them as a kid; yet, I love grapes. Logically, it makes no sense to dislike them. I guess, as a kid, they just looked like nasty, shriveled-up, dried boogers; and I probably thought they tasted the same. As an adult, I can tolerate them in some foods, but I still hate them. To all the raisins, I apologize and ask for forgiveness for my personal failings. I do, however, love your dancing.

Reactions: 693987