Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
in my opinion, 4 day work weeks should be a thing

In my opinion, 4 day work weeks are beautiful if you don't work overtime. I work 2 days of overtime each week. My 4 day 40 hour work week turn into a 6 day 60 hour work week.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my opinion, 4 day work weeks are beautiful if you don't work overtime. I work 2 days of overtime each week. My 4 day 40 hour work week turn into a 6 day 60 hour work week.
Yuck. No wonder your back hurts.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm my opinion putting the clean laundry away is the worst chore. Dishes suck, but at least I have a nice window in front of my sink. I can watch birds and enjoy my flowers/trees outside.

Folding laundry can fuck off.
I am that rare person who likes folding and putting away. It’s the ferrying it back and forth to the washer and dryer that I hate. I bribe my boy to do it for me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am that rare person who likes folding and putting away. It’s the ferrying it back and forth to the washer and dryer that I hate. I bribe my boy to do it for me.

I love folding and ironing. Well, maybe I don't like folding but I like clothes folded a certain way. So my OCD makes me fold all the laundry.

Reactions: EllieP

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love folding and ironing. Well, maybe I don't like folding but I like clothes folded a certain way. So my OCD makes me fold all the laundry.

I always feel like it's all for nothing. We go through clothes so fast, it's basically an everyday thing, and my feet already hurt from work.

I wish I could find some joy in it somehow, but I just Nope all over it everytime.

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yuck. No wonder your back hurts.

It's sad because it happened the day after I got back from my vacation. All I did was bend down to pick up a bag. I didn't get a chance to touch the bag before I felt a sharp pain.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always feel like it's all for nothing. We go through clothes so fast, it's basically an everyday thing, and my feet already hurt from work.

I wish I could find some joy in it somehow, but I just Nope all over it everytime.

I can't do laundry every day. Once a week, several loads.
If I run out of clean clothes I break out my emergency stash.

Old band tshirts.
Old school uniforms.
Clothes I have stolen from my friends.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's sad because it happened the day after I got back from my vacation. All I did was bend down to pick up a bag. I didn't get a chance to touch the bag before I felt a sharp pain.
Ah, well that’s where you went wrong. Bending. Shoulda got your houseboy to do that for ya. That’s what I do. :grinning:

Reactions: thisguy805

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah, well that’s where you went wrong. Bending. Shoulda got your houseboy to do that for ya. That’s what I do. :grinning:

I never had a need for a houseboy but now that my back hurts, I might have to get one the next time I go to Costco.

Reactions: LaFemme

I haven’t used an iron since I was a teen!

In my opinion, soft serve is better than hard ice cream. Only by a little though.

Side note: Ice cream is the only thing I want soft, if you’re catching my drift ;):laughing:

Reactions: lms28

In my opinion driving a car through a forest fire is an awesome idea for some people.