Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my opinion, The Salton Sea should have cult status.
In my opinion, YEAH IT SHOULD!

Also in my opinion, if I hosted a Val Kilmer double feature, the movies would be “The Salton Sea” and “Spartan”.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my opinion, alien predators/carnivores are almost always portrayed as villainous in science fiction, but based on how we interact with intelligent predators here on Earth I think at worst we'd have a respect for such entities and at best we'd become friends.

Housecats and dolphins are cruel psycho-killers to other animals but we're like <3 with eachother.

In my opinion, alien predators/carnivores are almost always portrayed as villainous in science fiction, but based on how we interact with intelligent predators here on Earth I think at worst we'd have a respect for such entities and at best we'd become friends.

Housecats and dolphins are cruel psycho-killers to other animals but we're like <3 with eachother.
Speaking of this, I really liked Prometheus

Reactions: ManTubeula
Media
Dress shirts. Button Downs. I like them crisp.
In my opinion, yes, yes, and yes.
Side note: Ice cream is the only thing I want soft, if you’re catching my drift.;):laughing:
In my opinion, your drift has been caught and is deliciously drifting into dangerous territory, you saucy minx.
demon-clipart-emoji-500719-2641785.jpg

Reactions: 1209489

In my opinion, folding is better than scrunching. Or folching is betterer.