1. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

The older I get and the more I travel the country and the world - Most good looking "straight guys" are bi-sexual....Being a former model - I always knew what client of any race standard of beauty is was so I have always met really "attractive" people...I get hit on by more "straight" guys or couples than gay guys....I find it very flattering but I realize people don't reallly understand me....Don't get me wrong if I am horny enough I may hook up w/the hottest person that is into me....But mostly I think I am looking for the right chick or am I....All I know is I am having alot of fun and that can't be a bad thing....I think I prefer women more because they are a challenge....Because I am a man - I know how mean think so they are easy and I guess I need a challenge....Does that make sense to anybody....

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Didn't realize there were so many bi-sexual threads on here before I posted....If wasn't a little buzzed when I started writing I would have noticed that (lol)....Glad there are bi-guys on here....

3. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    LoL...yeah this would've been perfect in the thread. Maybe you should see about reposting it in the thread and then get a mod to delete this one for you.

4. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Too bad I don't know how to do that...

Draft saved Draft deleted