1. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

The older I get and the more I travel the country and the world - Most good looking "straight guys" are bi-sexual....Being a former model - I always knew what client of any race standard of beauty is was so I have always met really "attractive" people...I get hit on by more "straight" guys or couples than gay guys....I find it very flattering but I realize people don't reallly understand me....Don't get me wrong if I am horny enough I may hook up w/the hottest person that is into me....But mostly I think I am looking for the right chick or am I....All I know is I am having alot of fun and that can't be a bad thing....I think I prefer women more because they are a challenge....Because I am a man - I know how mean think so they are easy and I guess I need a challenge....Does that make sense to anybody....

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Didn't realize there were so many bi-sexual threads on here before I posted....If wasn't a little buzzed when I started writing I would have noticed that (lol)....Glad there are bi-guys on here....

3. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    LoL...yeah this would've been perfect in the thread. Maybe you should see about reposting it in the thread and then get a mod to delete this one for you.

4. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Too bad I don't know how to do that...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice