In need of advice, bi curious but unsure??

Etherus

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a mid 20's male who have been bi curious for some time. I've never been with a male or ever even come close and all what I'm curious in is to give someone a blowjob, first of all and then see how that felt before anything else. I'm also struggling with guilt issues of thinking I'm straight but having this urge to give a guy head, the thought of kissing a man doesn't turn me on and getting pleased by him doesn't either, but I still can't get over the fact I want to have my mouth on someone...

Where would you go about finding someone for this, as I'm not really in need or looking for a relationship that is the problem... I just want to live a fantasy out.

4inchsoft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you tried sucking on a dildo?

If that gives you the same feelings, than you will know to take it further.

It might just be better in your mind.

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you should at least try just to fulfilll your curiousity....otherwise it's always gonna be on your mind.....you are probably bi...but you should try it.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Contrary to the view of some people around here, sucking one dick doesn't make you a fag, or even bi; it makes you a guy who has blown a guy, a group so large that it's not worth worrying about having the membership card in your wallet. ;0) Eating pancakes and syrup doesn't make me a large black women with a do-rag.

I eat pussy; I'm good at it, I enjoy it, but I'm kind of a misogynist bastard that likes guys way better. Ergo, I identify as gay.

Try it. No harm, no foul. If you like it (or even if you're not sure, or outright dislike it), try it again. Repeat as long as it's still fun for you. If it's not for you, it's not going to ruin your worldview and make you a guilty wreck - you tried it, you figured out you did or didn't like it, and if you didn't, your curiosity is sated and nobody's gotta be any the wiser, but you've been honest with yourself and followed a feeling.

E

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Contrary to the view of some people around here, sucking one dick doesn't make you a fag, or even bi; it makes you a guy who has blown a guy, a group so large that it's not worth worrying about having the membership card in your wallet. ;0) Eating pancakes and syrup doesn't make me a large black women with a do-rag.

I eat pussy; I'm good at it, I enjoy it, but I'm kind of a misogynist bastard that likes guys way better. Ergo, I identify as gay.

Try it. No harm, no foul. If you like it (or even if you're not sure, or outright dislike it), try it again. Repeat as long as it's still fun for you. If it's not for you, it's not going to ruin your worldview and make you a guilty wreck - you tried it, you figured out you did or didn't like it, and if you didn't, your curiosity is sated and nobody's gotta be any the wiser, but you've been honest with yourself and followed a feeling.

E

I'm with SmuttyCubby on this one. Just relax and give it a try. Try it more than once with at least two or three different dudes. It won't kill you, and if it's not your thing, then you've lost nothing, but put a yearning to sleep.
I suggest getting head from a dude. Guys really do know how to suck cock better than women.

Stroking18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I feel the same way. I would love to have my mouth around a big cock but haven't found anyone local, and none of my friends are gay or anything. I'd rather not resort to CL or anything. I consider myself straight, but would just love to fulfill the fantasy of satisfying a guy orally.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is natural for a young man to be inquisitive about his own body and that of others. It won't preclude you from enjoyment of a woman, possibly culminating in marrying and remaining faithful and being a good father to your children. Explore, but don't commit to any sexual identification until you are mature. Which could be any age between 21 and 50!

Have fun, but stay safe. Preserve your options.

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with SmuttyCubby on this one. Just relax and give it a try. Try it more than once with at least two or three different dudes. It won't kill you, and if it's not your thing, then you've lost nothing, but put a yearning to sleep.
I suggest getting head from a dude. Guys really do know how to suck cock better than women.

E

I'm with both these guys. Do what you dig doing. And you aren't going to know what you truly are into until you try, right? No guilt, no shame, no explanations to anyone needed. Be your own man.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why the need to put a label on your feelings/desires? Just because you want to know what it would be like to suck a cock doesn't make you gay or even bi - it just makes you curious. Which, in my opinion, is a good thing! How do you know what you like until you try it? And what difference would it make if you're gay or bi anyway? You know the saying, "A rose by any other name..."

You'd probably be surprised to know that it's very likely that you already know someone else who is just as curious as you. My advice, for what it's worth, is give it a shot at least once and see what you think of it.

Good luck and play it safe!

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's like my parents always told me when growing up and serving different foods: Try it once. If you don't like it, you don't have to eat it again.

The nice thing about any sex act is that it doesn't define you forever. You don't ever have to make a decision as to whether you are straight or gay. If you marry, you do need to decide whether to seek sex out of marriage, but many do with their spouse's knowledge. But certainly before, you can date men and women and alternate between them if that is your desire.

If you are even thinking about enjoying another man's cock, then go for it. And if it's not what you want, you at least have found that out. And if it is something you want sometimes or all the time, that option is also available.

My wife is perfectly fine knowing I masturbate with some of my friends. So does she (with her friends, not mine!). And I sometimes do take a man's penis in my mouth. Tastes like chicken. :biggrin1:

Etherus

Just Browsing
Media
I really do appreciate the replies in the thread and I think I am going to do what you suggested and go ahead with it, it's just a matter of finding somebody for it and that's what I can imagine will be even harder. As I said the kissing or cuddling part doesn't do it for me, so that is why it will be hard to find somebody I can use and abuse for a few :smile:

Thanks again for the replies.

D

deleted213967

It's like my parents always told me when growing up and serving different foods: Try it once. If you don't like it, you don't have to eat it again.

:biggrin1:

Awwww! That's exactly what my parents would say.

Are you my brother? Hmmm! I thought you were 100% straight...

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i think u should let a gay guy blow u first. takes A LOT of pressure off about your debut performance. don't have a notepad with you, but notice what they do and how it feels so when its your turn to go down, you've got some sort of idea what guys want.