In need of women's answers please...urgent!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by formygirlfriend, Mar 26, 2009.

1. formygirlfriend

formygirlfriend New Member

So I just got back home after being away for 3 months..3 weeks before I got back my girlfriend broke up with me and since then has been talking to this new guy. Anyways, I come back and the second day we see each other, we end up having sex (I know, wrong move on my part). She is on the last couple days of her period but we lost control after seeing each other and just went for it...

So with that said, I have two questions for all women (and men, if you happen to know) on this board:

1. Before we had sex...for some reason she said her pussy might feel more loose because that's just what happens during a girls period..their pussy expands and opens more. Is this true? She also re-assured me by freaking out right before I put it in saying that it was going to hurt because this was going to be her first time having sex since me, 3 months ago. That she hasn't had sex since then.

2. A couple hours later we were talking and she was telling me she felt a weird sharp pain where she usually feels her cramps, except it is NOT cramps, she is able to distinguish a difference in pain. I am wondering...could this be a very early sign of pregnancy? I must admit, we did not use a condom, and I did not cum in her. The only possible way I can see her getting pregnant was by my precum...So I guess what I'm asking is: Could the sharp pain she felt inside be a extremely early sign of pregnancy or could it just be that she hasn't had sex in a while so she was feeling some regular after pain?

Sorry for the long post..if you ladies can get back to me asap that would be appreciated!! :biggrin1:

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Good God man - how can you be so ignorant about sex and allow yourself to have it??

Loose pussy during period? No - never had that, never heard of it. Nor have I ever had sex hurt me cos I have had a 3 month break. That's not to say another woman wouldn't, but I'm usually so turned on by the time penetration is happening that pain is just not going to happen.

As for "Could the sharp pain she felt inside be a extremely early sign of pregnancy" - a few hours later - no. She's on the last days of her period? Do you mean of her menstruation (bleeding) or of her cycle? Either way the chances of her getting pregnant are low, really, really low.

DO NOT have unprotected sex if you are unsure of the human reproductive cycle. It is disgustingly irresponsible of you. In fact having sex at all, even with condoms, when you do not understand the human reproductive cycle isn't cool.

Educate yourself.

I have no idea what the 'my pussy will feel loose' / 'omg it's going to hurt' stuff is about - I really don't. Just ask her.

3. davesgirl

davesgirl New Member

How can it feel loose, and hurt at the same time? Maybe if you're banging into something, but that doesn't make sense.

4. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Sorry but i have to say this...

Lets say that was only one guy and sex isn't considered as talking.
    Yes, you should have waited at least to the third date.
    Translation: I have done the 9th division of the army and two donkeys so don't worry if you feel me loose.
    Yeah she is virgin again.
    Do you believe in santa? bad news! were your parents.
    A wise guy! Now you share decieses, how sweet!
    The good thing is that you didnt fuck her ass or you would be expecting twings.
    Don't make me start...
    Are you Ralph Wiggum?
    Must be the size of your penis, not having sex makes it grow.
    I feel terrible after saying all that but you have to grow up and start taking care of your body.
    You can't hate yourself that much.

If you were looking for a counstructive post read ManlyBanisters.

#4 cofrader, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  5. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    always surprising to read kids (whatever their physical age are) having sex and being so stupidly ignorant.

6. formygirlfriend

formygirlfriend New Member

I come to all of you for help not for sarcasm and smartass remarks. Did you forget that you were all just as young and naive as I am at one point in your life? That you have all been worried at one point or another about serious issues such as this, and had questions? Spare my time and yours by refraining from calling me out on my ignorance...I see no point in it. Thanks :biggrin1:

Thank you ManlyBanisters and davesgirl for your input, much appreciated.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

And it is worth pointing out that 'a few hours' after sex a woman may not even be pregnant... yet. The sperm and the egg can take a long time to get to each other. Days, in some cases.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Prat! :rolleyes:

:wink:

9. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Since implantation wouldn't occur within a few hours, there's no way she could feel anything that indicates being pregnant. If you really that worried, get your hands on a morning-after pill.

And in the future, don't have sex unless you've covered your bases first.

10. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

1. Pussy is engorged (blood vessels are full) so feels bigger

2. NO

11. cmore925

cmore925 Member

Albums:
    Speaking from experience, I had a gf get pregnant while having sex on her period. So it can happen. Never say never. Wrap up at all times.

12. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    why would she say she was loose? why she say that she hadnt had sex for 3 months? She is clearly lying.

13. ronnieboy

ronnieboy Member

i didnt even read after the first couple responses. seriously guys? way to pass judgement and not help the situation AT ALL. he admits it was stupid of him to not use a condom, and that he probably should have waited. okay we estabishled that, i'm sure he doesnt need a lecture since he already faulted himself.

he was simply asking a few questions that im sure ALOT of people do not know. sorry but the reality of it is, most guys dont know jack shit about the female reproductive cycle. get a grip onto reality. give the guy a break and stop being fucking ignorant.

as far as his questions go..no idea on the swollen pussy...i doubt she is pregnant, especially so soon after sex. and some girls DO tighten up after not having sex for 3 months so its very possible that it hurt her. maybe she wasnt turned on enough or maybe it was just tight from not having sex...keep in mind thats a MAYBE. maybe she was fucking a guy with a dick as big as her arm. who knows man. good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted