In or Out?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a thought that occured to me.

Penetrative sex has two distinct motions, the thrust in and the pulling back. I'm a quick student, I know.

I love the penetration because it feels so full but I think it's the outstroke that makes me squirm for more, wanting to have it back again.

Can anyone else describe the difference they feel between these two motions and, while you certainly can't have one without the other, does one feel better for you?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, the in motion is better, because you get the squeezing feeling running down you as you thrust in... but I love the out motion going slow if it's a tight fit.

When I saw the topic name, I thought it was about belly buttons.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea, i have to agree the initial thrust is the best, hence the in motion for me...works every time....I actually get pretty annoyed when I am really into the sex, ( deep) and the guy decides to be a smart ass and pulls out...I hate that, especially when he is nice and thick... I dont get the whole entire teasing thing, especially if I am on the verge of cumming.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's definitely the "in" stroke that gets me going...I love feeling my partner's cock going deep inside me....:banana:

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm weird, but if he has a nice, big penis I enjoy it when he just slides in and lets me revel in how good it feels for a while before he gets back to pumpin'.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hmmm, it's been a while, but I gotta go with the "in" stroke. Especially a big cock that goes balls deep.

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can never go wrong with in, but another awesome feeling is when a tight pussy clings on to the rim of my head on the way out...either way its sex and both are awesome

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me the in stroke is a mixture of pleasure and pain because of my husband's insane girth. I just about have to "bite the pillow", but it feels incredible. He loves for it to hurt just a little bit, and I do too!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I feel breathless sometimes while I push in, and I feel orgasm edging from my testicles.

Then I get out and calm down, horny but calm and willing to go for more.

When I start pushing in, I love to go as deeper as I (she!!) can, and each time I am hot to be all the way in (did it only twice though).

When I get in I love the tight sensation of making my way in her, as I feel her pleasure mounting.

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd have to say on those rare occasions I top I'd have to agree with Proudly_Italian that the push in is the most intense, but as a bottom I'd have to say the pull-out (especially if the top hits the button) is more intense.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The out-stroke is necessary for the in-stroke. Going deep is the most pleasurable, for one thing my foreskin is fully retracted on the instroke, on the outstroke my foreskin is sliding back over the head of my penis.