In praise of American pussy

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Without wishing to be rude, I had the very great pleasure of an American woman the other night. I have to say that not only was her body gorgeous, but she had one of the hottest, most delicious pussies I can remember in quite some time. :wink:

I think American women should get out and shag more often.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
America is a wonderfull mash of all Races. So in reality you are talking about the world. We are a melting pot of every race that walks this fine earth. I have my favorite. Wont go there. I simply say thankyou to all the beautifull women of all races in our country. They are a sight to behold

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
America is a wonderfull mash of all Races. So in reality you are talking about the world. We are a melting pot of every race that walks this fine earth. I have my favorite. Wont go there. I simply say thankyou to all the beautifull women of all races in our country. They are a sight to behold

I completely agree, uncut. Except I thought you preferred 'tossed salad'? :smile:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Packet Sniffer too. A poofter and a Strumpet. A boil on the ass of Society:wink: Brittish women are wonderfull. Call for the Corker.................:smile:

I think that the word you want there is "arse," if you are trying to speak the Queen's English. Outside of North America, "ass" signifies a kind of animal.

But somebody explain to me what "slapper" means.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that the word you want there is "arse," if you are trying to speak the Queen's English. Outside of North America, "ass" signifies a kind of animal.

But somebody explain to me what "slapper" means.
Just having a bit of fun. No harm intended. English women and all the women of this world are beautifull:cool::smile:

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
I was married to a American woman for fucking long six months it was an eternity, I didn't get it if they are the best why every time I travel to central and south America must of the business mens I talk to they say they are going out in those other country looking for sex during they free time?