In praise of our good friend, Jason_Els

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In honor of his passing the coveted big 2K mark, I think we should take a minute to honor our friend...

Jason_Els!

When I first joined this forum, I enjoyed reading Jason's posts. Always thoughtful and thought provoking, you can always be sure a Jason post is a thoughtful post, even when he is being sarcastic.​

Here's to you friend.​

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jason,

I have really come to love and appreciate your well thought out and provocative posts (in a good way) I am sure I would probably love talking to you in real life as well. THanks for being here at LPSG!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jason definitely makes some well thought out, intellectual posts. He is also very supportive. Keep them coming Jason!

I need to think about this one too. Right now I'm a little verklempt.

Oops. Two separate threads and my head swells. :dance:

Thank you all very much and I hope to be able to continue to hold your esteem in the future. I take this honor very seriously for I hold so many of you in the same regard.

Providence has finally blessed me with the friends I need and the motivation to do what I need to. There are so many changes in my life going on and it's all new to me. Where ever that journey takes me, what I have accomplished from the risks I have taken, is singularly because I have the support of people I respect enormously to believe that if they know I can do something, then I can.

:hug::kiss::hug: